just saw that post dag and just happened to finish a map :D

HotRex/~MW~ verse Ex
en64

Adding in TRE and stunts with Ex
en64

Took out ~@~ as they are getting abominated by ~MW~ and HotRex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40661

Thank you! Now that Tre has merged with DD, I'm curious as to what they will do...

DeletedUser

Abominated by MW?? If you mean that MW is eating our inactives that have borders against them then yes you are correct. But it isnt really like you have to fight for it. How many guys in te front line are even moving troops around?? 2 or something??
This will stop once you get to the active guys who knows how to play. We will at least make a good fight!

DeletedUser

Abominated by MW?? If you mean that MW is eating our inactives that have borders against them then yes you are correct. But it isnt really like you have to fight for it. How many guys in te front line are even moving troops around?? 2 or something??
This will stop once you get to the active guys who knows how to play. We will at least make a good fight!

Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex

Timeframe: 21/12/2012 00:00:00 to 22/02/2013 11:30:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 457
Side 2: 176
Difference: 281

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,395,590
Side 2: 1,665,103
Difference: 2,730,487

chart

You are saying we made 450+ caps against inactives, maybe once we targeted someone they wouldnt quit or leave the tribe so you can eat them too.
By now it doesnt matter if we ever hit the "active" we are bigger, stronger, and more skilled by far. Alone either ~MW~ or HotRex could finish off Ex. In the meantime we'll go elsewhere and try to find a tribe that puts up a better fight.

I am not on the frontline nor have never been for this war, but read externals, tribe forums, and stats everyone targeted by us has be "abominated" by us and finished quickly, deleted, or left Ex to where you guys get some "caps" also.

For me at least the tribe that has put up the most fight is DR, YES A FREAKING CONTINENT TRIBE has made the most exciting "war" we've had in my opinion, yet we still destroyed them, yes they were much much smaller, but yes we did "abominate" them.

I still believe that no matter Ex or any tribe does, this world is won.

Ex is maintaining its points and rank through eating players that left, barbs, they dont cap from MW or HR anymore, check the last tribe conquers, maybe 2 or 3 of the last 4 pages are from us, how many are internals and barbs!?

Even if Ex decides to merge with TRE stunts or any other tribe it is too late we have all the good players and our skill level is unbelievably higher than anyone else on the world, and if it isn't we are to big for them to do anything about it.

Just my 2 cents.

~~Dev

DeletedUser

Yes I am in ~@~ not Ex lol. I quoted your little text about ~@~ getting "abonimated" by MW when they havent even faced more that 2 active accounts -.-

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 21/12/2012 00:00:00 to 22/02/2013 11:30:00

Side 1: 457
Side 2: 176
Difference: 281

chart

Side 1: 4,395,590
Side 2: 1,665,103
Difference: 2,730,487

chart

You are saying we made 450+ caps against inactives, maybe once we targeted someone they wouldnt quit or leave the tribe so you can eat them too.
By now it doesnt matter if we ever hit the "active" we are bigger, stronger, and more skilled by far. Alone either ~MW~ or HotRex could finish off Ex. In the meantime we'll go elsewhere and try to find a tribe that puts up a better fight.

I am not on the frontline nor have never been for this war, but read externals, tribe forums, and stats everyone targeted by us has be "abominated" by us and finished quickly, deleted, or left Ex to where you guys get some "caps" also.

For me at least the tribe that has put up the most fight is DR, YES A FREAKING CONTINENT TRIBE has made the most exciting "war" we've had in my opinion, yet we still destroyed them, yes they were much much smaller, but yes we did "abominate" them.

I still believe that no matter Ex or any tribe does, this world is won.

Ex is maintaining its points and rank through eating players that left, barbs, they dont cap from MW or HR anymore, check the last tribe conquers, maybe 2 or 3 of the last 4 pages are from us, how many are internals and barbs!?

Even if Ex decides to merge with TRE stunts or any other tribe it is too late we have all the good players and our skill level is unbelievably higher than anyone else on the world, and if it isn't we are to big for them to do anything about it.

Just my 2 cents.

~~Dev

You are bigger yes, stronger maybe, more skilled by far??? you must be jjoking 3 months of war and your 281 caps over an enemy more than 4 times smaller in size and you consider them noobs?? now that is the one of the worst efforts by a "very skilled tribe"

higher than you you arent even on the war stats page not a single nuke attack or even a fake did you send at Ex so the who the hell are you to even talk about Ex you dont know us you cant even bring urself to move near us to fight you judge by externals and propaganda then ur as ignorant as most

you say we dont conquer

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 293
Difference: 203

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 10
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 885,275
Side 2: 2,571,832
Difference: 1,686,557

chart

Side 1: 77,535
Side 2: 96,531
Difference: 18,996

chart

[/SPOIL]

wow 2 conquers ahead over a tribe more than 4 times smaller than you.

apparently you dont read well who did you guys hit has left Ex? who did you decimate?? a few isolated players? and then what? you say alone either can finnish Ex off well both have had 3 months and still Ex isnt dead far from it. Mate i immensly dislike biased players and ass kissers You talk about something you know nothing about cut the propaganda crap it wont take you anywhere.

DeletedUser

If you ask me Ex is doing better in the war now that they only have one front to worry about. Good news for everyone that is not in HR or MW.

DeletedUser40661

Yes I am in ~@~ not Ex lol. I quoted your little text about ~@~ getting "abonimated" by MW when they havent even faced more that 2 active accounts -.-

redsuns was active when he attacked me, now that he's lost 75% of his villages and all his troops he's essentially quit.

DeletedUser

last time i checked rpfh1 was sending atacks at me, so i think he is active.. ._.

DeletedUser

last time i checked rpfh1 was sending atacks at me, so i think he is active.. ._.

I said a couple of accounts at the front were active. But not many. And Redsuns was not very experienced so I am not surprised he lost his villages.

DeletedUser

Well, MW did get info from some of our beloved jumping members about some inactive members, and, oh the wonder, they got targeted first. No exceptions. You can justify it any way you want, but it's the truth.

DeletedUser

You're telling me that chrissy, ottello, you, rfph, Tucc, knine, madben, lubilander & the hammer (these are just accounts that James & I have hit so far) and then everyone else that got hit by the rest of MW are all inactives? Also, is it really a wonder to you that we left? The leadership of @ was the worst I've ever encountered, and I've seen some pretty shocking displays.

Last edited by a moderator:

chrissy24

You're telling me that chrissy, ottello, you, rfph, Tucc, knine, madben, lubilander & the hammer (these are just accounts that James & I have hit so far) and then everyone else that got hit by the rest of MW are all inactives? Also, is it really a wonder to you that we left? The leadership of @ was the worst I've ever encountered, and I've seen some pretty shocking displays.

again -another assertion without any evidence or facts whatsoever and from someone who parachutes into an account when its at 650k holds no weight whatsoever.
@ survived in the core of the world sandwiched between two/three tribes that dwarfed it. how does that show a "pretty shocking" display of leadership?
and you forget if (and i'm not for one minute saying it did)the leadership lost its way then can that not be attributable to the workings of the person who was left in partial charge of the tribe when RF quit ( Bit Cloud)?

and a tribe is only ever as good as its members.so remind me - in the one meaningful war we had during your period with us how much did you contribute? any defense to k73 when it was under attack? no? shall i ask Ex how many nukes they had to field from K84? i dont need to - none. so all in all stop embarrassing yourself. i,m sure MW will value your (non) input to anything that benefits them as a tribe more than we ever did.

DeletedUser

Yes, that non input, because being highest in caps against @ is very unhelpful :icon_rolleyes: As you pointed out, I've not seen much of @. The leadership that I saw was appalling (there is no IF about it). Bit evidently didn't want to lead, and that was his decision. The downfall is down to those who had the control of the tribe. That wasn't a war. That was a series of skirmishes where you tried to take advantage of their misfortune, which backfired a little, when most of the south declared war on you. We DID send nukes at Ex - I believe the reports are still on your forums, and we supported the frontline when requested. What precisely did you do?

Edit: We also have AotD at the moment, with almost 100% of those nukes hitting @/@2 members

DeletedUser

Actually, except chris, yes. Lubi is no match for a 650k account if you hit him. And both realbean and bit knew this. So it's not that great, in terms of stats, moreso that those accounts betrayed and took one of our fronts.

Don't get me wrong, but it's really not impressive in terms of honor and dignity and stats and whatelse people around here value and whatnot. In terms of tactics, on the other hand, is great.

chrissy24

keep it going. i'm sure if you grovel around a bit longer you might find another couple of little accounts to feast on for a while longer in k84.and no doubt that'll keep you assured of your awesome gameplay. you know nothing of anything that is of import to this world.
bit "evidently didnt want to lead" - so why keep baron privs for so long? spy?
i'm sure you'll work it out sooner or later-your a pawn - face it.

DeletedUser

If they're all inactive, why am I getting retaliation? :icon_rolleyes:
How are we groveling? We're crushing all opposition, and haven't seen a properly organised attack yet. Aaah, please don't use your spear nukes. (And yes, several @ accounts have spear nukes). Our stats are very good. If you wanted to change them, then maybe fight? It's not about privs, it's about an active role.

Seriously, trying to discuss this with you is pointless. You've clearly got it into your head that we're awful and that we only internal, no matter how far from the truth that is. We're not pawns here. As I have stated before, WE made the decision to move to MW. WE actively pursued an invite.