The War

DeletedUser

ok, the war is on:D its TU empire:icon_wink: vs HOT:icon_evil: and it looks like its the TU empire is going to win the fight about the world:)

Mozz06

With your 5 active members?:icon_rolleyes:

I don't really care.. better to keep your already poor members busy destroying themselves even more so that the rest of us can step in and take what we want.

If only there was TW+ for the speed server. In a couple of days there would be a lot of TU players in the "Old Owner" section.

DeletedUser

nah:D TU will defeat HOT whitout being injured:) because i will come whit Patrik the Pally and his friend :snob:

DeletedUser

just check the ranking..top 10

TU2=rank1
TU=2
TU3=7

HOT=4

Mozz06

Well done for recruiting half of the world.

You really think your rank means anything?

It just means you have point whores. Now that they have been found out, you'll drop rank soon enough due to them being able to build.

DeletedUser

Well done for recruiting half of the world.

You really think your rank means anything?

It just means you have point whores. Now that they have been found out, you'll drop rank soon enough due to them being able to build.

Rank means a better spot, also new members :)

Mozz06

ofc i think.. better have pointers then farms in the tribe:D soon we come whit our mighty :snob: and conquer the ass of HOT

Quit it with the "HOT will perish" nonsense. Their spears and swords are wiping you clean.

Every time someone comments on how poor your tribe is, they reply is always something about killing HOT.

No-one cares about that.
This topic may be about your war with HOT but my post was in regards to the effects it has taken on your members.

You realise I am not from HOT, right?

Tangalor Firefoot

TU's duke threatened me, stating to
"leave the tribe alone"

I responded to their duke with:
"Shush your a farm"

I then got 1 incoming "retribution" that managed to kill 1 axeman that I didn't send out in time, and bring my OD for defender upto rank 1 for 12 hours.

Summary: TU sucks,

Points of Intrest:
1)with their 150 members they have attained ranks 1-3 on tribal scale..
2)How many TU members are in top 100? .. 1-3? . nope less!