chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,812,497
Side 2: 149,595
Difference: 8,662,902

chart

DeletedUser

:) still here

Nice to see that you are still alive and kickin' Westie!

Man I wish I had been around long enough to be a part of this one, but oh well, life is life. Congratulations to Deciet on the eventual win of W49 and I look forward to warring with all of you again :p

Bunz420

DeletedUser

Nice to see that you are still alive and kickin' Westie!

Man I wish I had been around long enough to be a part of this one, but oh well, life is life. Congratulations to Deciet on the eventual win of W49 and I look forward to warring with all of you again :p

Bunz420

i stuck around for maybe the first month and a half of the war...pretty boring to me. was almost like internaling, so you didnt miss much :)

DeletedUser

If Deciet still had the teamwork and organization from when I was around, that doesn't surprise me a whole lot. Linda, Som, and Sergei did an awesome job keeping everyone coordinated. Good job guys!

DeletedUser96164

Jidge! Bunz! Good to hear from you guys :)

...and if you think the war was like internalling you should see it now! ;-)

DeletedUser

Haha, god I could only imagine. Maybe I'll have to come back and eat some easy food for a while.....but maybe not.

DeletedUser

I think we just broke some kinda record for posts in a week! (clap)

DeletedUser

Hahaha....I saw that it's been pretty dead, but I didn't crawl back on here to sit in the corner silently.....well....no, that's not it. I'm going to at least make an ass of myself before this world dies.....I like the taste of my foot

DeletedUser

It took like 3 days for that post......so no, no signs of real life anymore. Your lucky to get a twitch out of this place (and Linda is trying to get me to come back) pfffftt :p

DeletedUser

it IS alive and yea why not rejoin this world xD

may as well finish what you guys started with us..