The Warlords Sound The Drums of War...

DeletedUser

since the forums are dead right now and there won't be anything jumping in front of this for an hour or so i'm going to against my good nature and say it. Let this topic die. Its old news and i'm tired of seeing it.

DeletedUser

Everything is old news after the first post, yet we still post in those threads. If someone has posted all the relevant information - by your logic - it is old news and that thread should just die.

So no, there is no point in letting a thread die just because you know the relevant info from it.

DeletedUser

This thread is declaration on T.W.L

Since T.W.L is no more and their leaders have been banned. It seems that this thread certainly is old news as one of the tribes doesn't exist anymore. Any information that can liven this thread up is most likely going to be off topic (like the last few posts). Again, this thread is old news and its purpose has been served

geschlossen

DeletedUser60182

This thread is declaration on T.W.L

Since T.W.L is no more and their leaders have been banned. It seems that this thread certainly is old news as one of the tribes doesn't exist anymore. Any information that can liven this thread up is most likely going to be off topic (like the last few posts). Again, this thread is old news and its purpose has been served

geschlossen

you could tell us why they're banned :icon_biggrin: