The Warlords Sound The Drums of War...

DeletedUser

Woah, woah cowboys.

Theres an entire continent between ACTIVE and Evil. Declare war? Already?

=/

Again, another poster who keeps whinging about gang-banging. please, elaborate, start a thread, give us more information other than 'dey gangbang dem'. Majority of their support drawn away? Surely you'd have to be in T.W.L. to know this?

Now you say I'm whining? Why would I whine? I'm just pointing at the obvious. Wether you agree or not is another subject and not my problem. However, a tribe being attacked by multiple tribes cannot claim to be at war with one single tribe. Especially if the attacking tribes arent in an alliance versus the tribe or vice versa.

It's still a war game, so you could claim it is a war. But it completely lacks honor if you brag, and is completely void of bragging rights. It would be like the Germans bragging about beating Poland by themselves, in WW2, when Poland was also attacked by Russia. Get it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68429

I got the fact that you we're implying they are being gangbanged, I was wondering if you'd share your wealth of knowledge on the multiple tribes gangbanging TWL

Lets look at stats shall we....

Side 1:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.W.L.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,478
Side 2: 31,348
Difference: 17,130

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 75,070
Side 2: 49,743
Difference: 25,327

image.php

Now then, once T.W.L. are finished with, I guess EVIL will manage to think they arfe the greatest - taking down a top 3 tribe....

Humm....

DeletedUser

You seem to keep coming round to the same conclusion that we targetted that player because they we're inactive. By that i mean, you assume that when we went around targetting this player, we knew they we're inactive.

I did not assume anything so do not make your own assumptions and put my name to it.

I never said you targetted the player solely because he was inactive, i merely suggested that after they have become inactive, any further conquers on said player, are not likely to be included.

^^ Tacgnol's stats xx <3

DeletedUser

My P.S.S. means that since TWL is being attacked by multiple tribes, then it isn't a war between the two of you anymore. What that means is that the whole "you vs me" war doesn't apply anymore because your target isn't focusing on you as you are focusing on TWL.

Therefore, all claims of war are vague & insubstantiated. Regardless of how many declarations, PnPs or what have you. :)

Your a funny character. Taking tribeless players is added onto the conquers yes. But when that player is inactive, its not wrong to target them but it hardly counts as skill, taking an inactive player whether tribeless or not is pathetic to argue against it not being on the stats from the simple fact that those villages were not being stacked and were left unattended too.

If the player was however active, i doubt you would have possessed those villages so easily, so STFU.

And war? You cannot call this a war when several tribes are gangbanging them, if its 6-4 with several tribes taking a piece of them and drawing the majoirty of the support away, then i fear to think what the stats would be like otherwise.

Lets see... Have you not seen the countless Nobody, and Nuke members posting here?

SilentNobler on 13.06. at 07:09
Dear Nobodies

So this is it, we have our plans ready and now its time to get even.

Theapologist will be mailing some instructions, others you will get from me.

If you want to be a participant and havent been mailed yet, write back and I'll have something for you.

Those of you who received mails from me individually regarding Evil will hear from me soon.

Happy Hunting
SN

Seeing as how Nuke and Nobody are as good as a family, and add on to the fact that the leader of Nuke (As shown in a screenshot several pages ago) admits to coordinating with TWL, I fail to see where you get the idea that TWL are the only ones being gang-banged.

ZOMG! Evil iz' liekz1 being ataked bai three trybz! We betr crai!

No, we aren't complaining. We asked, and we receive. If you wanted to be accredited with a war, you should say so, otherwise, assumption can (and should) be made about ACTIVE's part in all of this. Are you taking credit for TWL's demise? What is your point?

Now, as for this false assumption that anyone Evil attacks is inactive, try this:

Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
11/06/2009 ngochieubmt None 1368 -19,220 -2 +967,094 +661,672 +305,422
10/06/2009 ngochieubmt None 606 -44,576 -5 +909,759 +610,573 +299,186
09/06/2009 ngochieubmt None 260 -78,618 -9 +734,561 +610,558 +124,003
08/06/2009 ngochieubmt T.W.L. 139 +107,654 =12 +628,744 =541,504 +87,240
07/06/2009 ngochieubmt T.W.L. 135 +106,303 =12 +628,642 +541,504 =87,138
06/06/2009 ngochieubmt T.W.L. 125 +104,583 =12 +605,631 +518,493 =87,138
05/06/2009 ngochieubmt T.W.L. 126 +103,039 +12 +603,371 +516,233 =87,138

Last I checked, one has to send attacks to make ODA grow do they not? One has to be online to send attacks correct? People lie. Stats do not.

Life isn't fair. Get over it. We're not named "Rainbow Lollipop Kiddy Slide Play Land Huggle Bears" for a reason. We quite frankly don't care about your misguided views of what's right and what's wrong, as quite frankly. You're wrong.

As I said, you've made your stance rather obvious. You have no care in the world for TWL, you merely (once again) use this as an opportunity to assault Evil, as in reality you have no capacity to really do anything about our actions yourselves.

I merely suggested you make a thread devoted to your ignorance.

DeletedUser

JohnJRossi3 this player from evil is listed on KOW members profile and he allso listed them + they co-odonated attacks on TWL member roman01

allso yesterday KOW members lanched on some TWL players and and supported LEAX from evil

as for that inactive guy..come on...enough with the inactive thing....

if it wasn't for ACTIVE, the satts would be in TWL favour by now, but recently we have to change some plans....

What makes you think that I got support by KOW? and that evil was attacking me? Evil is my tribe man :) do you think they would attack me? Or do you mean TWL?

DeletedUser60182

Woah, woah cowboys.

Theres an entire continent between ACTIVE and Evil. Declare war? Already?

=/

Now you say I'm whining? Why would I whine? I'm just pointing at the obvious. Wether you agree or not is another subject and not my problem. However, a tribe being attacked by multiple tribes cannot claim to be at war with one single tribe. Especially if the attacking tribes arent in an alliance versus the tribe or vice versa.

It's still a war game, so you could claim it is a war. But it completely lacks honor if you brag, and is completely void of bragging rights. It would be like the Germans bragging about beating Poland by themselves, in WW2, when Poland was also attacked by Russia. Get it?

Where are we bragging about beating them by ourselves? No side, since there is three of them has exactly claimed victory yet has it?
No, I agree with you on how it is another subject, possibly one that deserves another, topic? :icon_biggrin:

The poland invasions was actually reffered to as
Wikipedia said:
Polish-German War of 1939

Yaaaay, wikipedia.

Even you must know wikipedia never lies :icon_biggrin:. Can't blame Willo for this one (not aimed at mikel).

Lets look at stats shall we....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 6
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 48,478
Side 2: 31,348
Difference: 17,130

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

I look forward to seeing some more stats :icon_biggrin:. Preferably in their own topic though. Still, good luck.

I did not assume anything so do not make your own assumptions and put my name to it.

I never said you targetted the player solely because he was inactive, i merely suggested that after they have become inactive, any further conquers on said player, are not likely to be included.

^^ Tacgnol's stats xx <3

I sadly disagree with your view, whether your views biased or mine is, don't care, I'm not going to sit on the computer any longer arguing with you.

Luckily for you though, neither do you since Willo's just proved he wasn't inactive. :icon_biggrin:.

Lifes nice like that sometimes isnt it.

DeletedUser68429

Seeing as how Nuke and Nobody are as good as a family, and add on to the fact that the leader of Nuke (As shown in a screenshot several pages ago) admits to coordinating with TWL, I fail to see where you get the idea that TWL are the only ones being gang-banged.

EVIL, gangbanged by Nobody and Nuke,

I love stats, why not take a look...

Side 1:
Tribes: Nobody NUKE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 2: 34,301
Difference: 34,301

image.php

So, you have no nobles incoming from them (none got through anyway). Yet you are "gangbanged"? Come on, just dodge the little 30hr ram attacks. Its no excuse for taking only what 6 villages in a week...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

So, you have no nobles incoming from them (none got through anyway). Yet you are "gangbanged"? Come on, just dodge the little 30hr ram attacks. Its no excuse for taking only what 6 villages in a week...

Leax's ODD is evidence enough. Add on to that the fact that they were quite obviously coordinating (multiple trains sent at the same player, who was faked to enormous amounts...) and that even then TWL still only managed to accumulate 4 conquers... Ever hear of a counter-offensive? Well, that was theirs. We weathered their "storm"... We not only stacked well enough, but we also gained on them without any real coordinated assault.

I think even you would know that it takes coordination to make a dent in stats. Coordination you shall have. I cannot believe you have yet to pick up on my allusions. It seems as though you do not know me as well as I thought. Oh well.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

They seem to be trying to get "Toast" on their side also they want to get TWL to help them take us down

DeletedUser

kingtomthebadass said:
The poland invasions was actually reffered to as

Yaaaay, wikipedia.

Even you must know wikipedia never lies :icon_biggrin:. Can't blame Willo for this one (not aimed at mikel).

I do not care what they call it. Russia invaded as well and took half of Poland.

Also, first sentence of that link:
The Invasion of Poland in 1939 precipitated World War II. It was carried out by Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, and a small Slovak contingent.

Spin much? :(

DeletedUser60182

I do not care what they call it. Russia invaded as well and took half of Poland.

Also, first sentence of that link:

Your right, that almost puts a spin on it.

However, when you think about it my way:

It was carried out by Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, and a small Slovak contingent.

this is carried out by Evil, Active and . . . .

In Germany it is sometimes referred to as the Poland Campaign (Polenfeldzug) or the Polish-German War of 1939

In this thread, it is reffered to as the TWL campagin, or, the Evil-TWL war.

:icon_biggrin:

So in your words;
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: «Evil» KOW
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 103
Difference: 34

image.php

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 8
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 838,844
Side 2: 709,708
Difference: 129,136

image.php

Side 1: 57,686
Side 2: 64,452
Difference: 6,766

image.php

1 WAR WE ARE FIGHTING

2 second war we are fighting

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 240
Difference: 137

image.php

image.php

Side 1: 1,795,606
Difference: 1,085,898

image.php

image.php

and 3 war we are fighting

Side 1:
Tribes: ~V~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Difference: 42

image.php

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 305,895
Difference: 403,813

image.php

Side 2: 6,036
Difference: 6,036

image.php

take into consideration that on the evil fron the key players that should have joined in, decided to stay out, and i'm refering here to the ex Chaos players:(

DeletedUser71940

Why'd you add another tribe on the Evil's side why not separately? Are they allies of some sort? :S

DeletedUser

They seem to be trying to get "Toast" on their side also they want to get TWL to help them take us down

all i can say is WTF! and maybe ROFL, possibly a couple of lols and a BTW,

the btw would be that trying to persuade TWL to attack EVIL was so hard, i also personally take credit for everysingle attack a TWL player sent at EVIL. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser60182

fam tribe, even if they don't admint it

We had the academy, it wasn't for us.
We got rid of the academy, KOW are some of those players.

why o' why, would we have KOW as a secret family tribe.
IF we wanted to work with them, co-ordinate them, help them, have them help us, (if being the operative word there :icon_wink:) would we not re-instate the academy tribe, if they wanted to of course.

More so to the point, why would not just take them into Evil? We've got the room for all of them have we not?

Your opinions are your own thats fine, but dont let them influence stats please. I'd also appreciate it if you included from now on the kicked member(s). Call it stats bumping, call it what you will, but those are the stats I'd like to see. So if your feeling like posting stats for the whole thread, I'd like it if you could include that please. Still, i don't explain you will.

Surprise me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Willo, if a amount of members you would be able to count on your hand attacks you, not so sure about you but this doesnt seem like a tribal coordination attack. If some members attack you, congratulations you just found another excuse to make yourself look better because you are getting "gang banged" when this isn't ocurring.

DeletedUser60182

Willo, if a amount of members you would be able to count on your hand attacks you, not so sure about you but this doesnt seem like a tribal coordination attack. If some members attack you, congratulations you just found another excuse to make yourself look better because you are getting "gang banged" when this isn't ocurring.

I might have to use this as a quote for later on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Leax's ODD is evidence enough. Add on to that the fact that they were quite obviously coordinating (multiple trains sent at the same player, who was faked to enormous amounts...) and that even then TWL still only managed to accumulate 4 conquers... Ever hear of a counter-offensive? Well, that was theirs. We weathered their "storm"... We not only stacked well enough, but we also gained on them without any real coordinated assault.

I think even you would know that it takes coordination to make a dent in stats. Coordination you shall have. I cannot believe you have yet to pick up on my allusions. It seems as though you do not know me as well as I thought. Oh well.

Yes but the fact of the matter is, they are not doing damage to the point where it is hindering you from attacking them back. In my mind, Evil started this war, thinking TWL would crumble under the pressure of having Active mad at them, and Evil sending some attacks. Well they didnt, and Evil was not making ANY progress. So Evil then tells all thier members on their borders to expand off into

-Nuke/Nobdoy terriotory
-Dice territory
-~V~ territory
-DVADER territory
- and the misc. tribes to its South.

(Take a look at the Updating Maps:Recent Nobles show no villages nobled NEAR TWL, all new villages nobled along the border, and in general Evils villages that are jtting out into all the surrounding continenets.)

So Evil couldnt handle the heat of removing a dug in tribe, TWL, so they branched off as fast as they could, got a few tribes mad so they would send retaliation, then throw these ODD and ODA stats claiming they are taking hits from every direction.

Your right, that almost puts a spin on it.

However, when you think about it my way:

this is carried out by Evil, Active and . . . .

In this thread, it is reffered to as the TWL campagin, or, the Evil-TWL war.

:icon_biggrin:

So in your words; :icon_wink:

Your reasoning is one used by children. Seriously dude, i can not belive you tryed to convince us that the start of World War II, where Germand and Russia invaded Poland, is not a "gang bang" in our terminolgy. Germany and the USSR also had an NAP (something you should understand). That fact supports the fact that Germany and the USSR indeed gang banged Poland.

Im still shocked you did that, you basically gave us the eveidence we needed to prove you wrong. and the reason they dont call it a gang bang in Germany, is because right when the USSR and Germany meet half way in Poland, Germany dropped their NAP and continued through Poland.

Good try though, you almost manipulated more hard facts.