The Warlords Sound The Drums of War...

DeletedUser60182

Yes but the fact of the matter is, they are not doing damage to the point where it is hindering you from attacking them back. In my mind, Evil started this war, thinking TWL would crumble under the pressure of having Active mad at them, and Evil sending some attacks. Well they didnt, and Evil was not making ANY progress. So Evil then tells all thier members on their borders to expand off into

-Nuke/Nobdoy terriotory
-Dice territory
-and i also noticed after watching the updating maps everyday, that Evil has also decided to enter K64, and parts of k4.

So Evil couldnt handle the heat of removing a dug in tribe, TWL, so they branched off as fast as they could, got a few tribes mad so they would send retaliation, then throw these ODD and ODA stats claiming they are taking hits from every direction.

Your reasoning is one used by children. Seriously dude, i can not belive you tryed to convince us that the start of World War II, where Germand and Russia invaded Poland, is not a "gang bang" in our terminolgy. Germany and the USSR also had an NAP (something you should understand). That fact supports the fact that Germany and the USSR indeed gang banged Poland.

Im still shocked you did that, you basically gave us the eveidence we needed to prove you wrong. and the reason they dont call it a gang bang in Germany, is because right when the USSR and Germany meet half way in Poland, Germany dropped their NAP and continued through Poland.

Good try though, you almost manipulated more hard facts.

I'll probably miss a lot of the points i want to make here, but i'll quickly summarise because I'm tired.

Your first points about us giving up so soon that we are annoying neighbouring tribes to make it look like we are being gang-banged is laughable. Honestly, I expected better from the 'Active flame crew', your other friends managed to bring up good arguments. You make it sound like we're giving up a war one week in. On top of that you must take us for muels to think that our public image of being gang-banged is more important than the domination of our tribe.

Nuke/Nobody territory - Before TWL. For the record, that was Nobody, not nuke's territory so no we didn't start the riff there.

As for dice territory - We've always occupied the border area, DICE will tell you that. It's funny, I look at maps too :icon_wink:.

TWL heat - Nothing huge yet, as for our efforts, nothing huge. not big enough I'd like to point out as well before we get one more chest-beater roaring about 'Yu deklard!'.

My reasoning is one used by children. Please, find me one, just one, not two, three, just one example of any children using my reasoning.

Since you want to treat me like a fool and give me a history lesson, the poland invasion was not the start of WWII, it started in 1941.

I didn't use that reasoning to try prove/disprove anything of it not being a gang-bang. I used it to try get posters stop whining and pining on that it was a gangbang and didn't deserve a thread.
Great, your at war with them, start your own thread.

My 'manipulation of more facts' was actually to show that however you different tribes are attacking them, this is still our war. So yes, poland had multiple countries attacking them, but it was still seperate wars.

Out of interest, you said I nearly manipulated 'more hard facts', which other 'hard facts' have I manipulated exactly? Or is it my turn to use the Bull poo button yet? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'll probably miss a lot of the points i want to make here, but i'll quickly summarise because I'm tired.

Your first points about us giving up so soon that we are annoying neighbouring tribes to make it look like we are being gang-banged is laughable. Honestly, I expected better from the 'Active flame crew', your other friends managed to bring up good arguments. You make it sound like we're giving up a war one week in. On top of that you must take us for muels to think that our public image of being gang-banged is more important than the domination of our tribe.

Nuke/Nobody territory - Before TWL. For the record, that was Nobody, not nuke's territory so no we didn't start the riff there.

As for dice territory - We've always occupied the border area, DICE will tell you that. It's funny, I look at maps too :icon_wink:.

TWL heat - Nothing huge yet, as for our efforts, nothing huge. not big enough I'd like to point out as well before we get one more chest-beater roaring about 'Yu deklard!'.

My reasoning is one used by children. Please, find me one, just one, not two, three, just one example of any children using my reasoning.

Since you want to treat me like a fool and give me a history lesson, the poland invasion was not the start of WWII, it started in 1941.

I didn't use that reasoning to try prove/disprove anything of it not being a gang-bang. I used it to try get posters stop whining and pining on that it was a gangbang and didn't deserve a thread.
Great, your at war with them, start your own thread.

My 'manipulation of more facts' was actually to show that however you different tribes are attacking them, this is still our war. So yes, poland had multiple countries attacking them, but it was still seperate wars.

Out of interest, you said I nearly manipulated 'more hard facts', which other 'hard facts' have I manipulated exactly? Or is it my turn to use the Bull poo button yet? :icon_wink:

The mere fact that you are now flaming me and my posts personally and not backing up my accusation with facts or evidence to you guys not pissing off other tribes so you can claim you are being gang banged, tells me everything. You guys couldnt handle the heat, and the fact that you either do not have enough members involved in the TWL war or just can stand loosing so many troops shows me you did try and manipulate stats to make people think you are having a tough time concentraiting on one enemy.

If you guys did go to some sort of comabt with Nobody/Nuke before TWL, why is it only coming up now? Going into combat, that you guys see prevelent enough to make it hard for you guys to concentrate else where is a big deal in my opionion. So why now, and why not while it was going on, or even before going to TWL? Mayeb its because you guys just started sending some attacks that way, or you were growing that way, but decided to pick it up to thus manipulate stats.

As for Dice ive noticed a significant increase in Evils presence in Dice's territory. And i can back that up, if everyone takes a look at Evils most recent nobles which all are along their borders, and not one near TWL. Not 1.

Let me remind you kingtom, you are at war, no? And in war you want to defeat your enemy, no? and Willovain made a pretty big promise that TWL would be out of the top within a week. Well its been over a week, and TWL is not close to being out of the top5. So why may i ask are you not bringing the heat to TWL? Loosing to many troops? Cant break through their defenses?

Your reasoning is liek a child because you are trying to take a commonly known fact, that Poland was split down the middle between the USSR and Germany, and trying to spin it make it sound like only Germany invaded Poland. Children use this tactic in arguing. They take things they know little of, or know of but not enough to use it in an arguement, and try and sound 100x more educated on the matter then they are. That is childish, and that was your way of argueing.

I assume your trying to say that WWII started in 1941??? If you are, then you are much dumber than i thought you were. WWII could be argued that it started in the early 1930's with the rise of Hitler in Germany, and the rise of fascism. It also could be argued that it started with the Spanish civil war, in which Hitler tested his new methods of warfare siding with the rebels in Spain at that time. But the real starting year in which WWII started was obviously 1939, when Germany and the USSR invaded Poland.

And my you manipulating facts, i meant you your tribe, and your leader willovain. who is known for manipulating facts.

I do not care about ODA or ODD stats at this point, because like my arguement says, you can manipulate those by getting involved in other battles to buff your stats.

Evil could not take down TWL with threats and Propoganda, and they sure couldnt break through TWL with troops, so they turned else where, to diffrent borders and started getting involved in small skirmishes with other tribes, to try and make it seem as though they were being gang banged, and thats why they werent concentraiting on TWL

If you think that the German, USSR and small rebel groups invasion of Poland were all seperate wars, i say again, you are dumber than I thought.

DeletedUser

Yes but the fact of the matter is, they are not doing damage to the point where it is hindering you from attacking them back. In my mind, Evil started this war, thinking TWL would crumble under the pressure of having Active mad at them, and Evil sending some attacks. Well they didnt, and Evil was not making ANY progress. So Evil then tells all thier members on their borders to expand off into

-Nuke/Nobdoy terriotory
-Dice territory
-~V~ territory
-DVADER territory
- and the misc. tribes to its South.

(Take a look at the Updating Maps:Recent Nobles show no villages nobled NEAR TWL, all new villages nobled along the border, and in general Evils villages that are jtting out into all the surrounding continenets.)

So Evil couldnt handle the heat of removing a dug in tribe, TWL, so they branched off as fast as they could, got a few tribes mad so they would send retaliation, then throw these ODD and ODA stats claiming they are taking hits from every direction.

wow, a conspiracy theory :lol:.
keep up the good work, i am waiting for more :icon_wink:

PS: how come we start discussing history :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser71940

The politics and propaganda are brilliant on 36, glad I joined this world to be honest.

As for the topic, Evil still got some conquers so that puts them on a winning side no matter how small a margin is between them and T.W.L. conquers.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.W.L.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 104
Difference: 28

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 10
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 827,064
Side 2: 719,927
Difference: 107,137

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,472
Side 2: 84,420
Difference: 30,052

image.php

evil striked very well today..congrats on them, we managed to re noble some vills we lost

DeletedUser

No, I'm replying to you personally and having a go at you because you rubbed me up the wrong way. Everyone else managed to not involve throwing petty insults, they came close to it, but you succeeded. Kudos.

Why do I need to prove evidence that we can't handle the heat as you like to put it? Isn't that your place. Not handling the heat I suppose is subjective so how can I get proof that we aren't expanding elsewhere to piss people off. No, if you think this is our, 'plan', where is your proof?

Actually, I stated before that it was purely Nobody that we had tiffs with before, and clearly stated that nuke came about after TWL. Maybe if you spent more time reading my post and spend less time thinking of ways to prove me wrong from scanning my post you'd get a lot further. It would also mean I wouldn't have to repeat myself which would be nice. As for manipulating stats, we can't manipulate those stats. we aren't kicking people that are being nobled, we aren't associating any other tribe with them that isn't associated with them, therefore, we aren't manipulating stats.

well clearly if we have a prescence on the border, we will have en-noblements there :icon_rolleyes:. it's funny how that never occurred to you. You keep talking about how you have proof about this, well where is it?

I think it was pretty obvious that Willos plan of taking them out of the top 5 was not to en-noblements, thats pretty well established. So obviously it's not due to the loss of troops or whatever you'd like to say we can/can't due because he's either delayed that plan, its taking longer than expected (which he's said is has) or, it hasn't worked. Make you own mind up but he's already explained this without giving too much away.

Wow, childish style of arguing. Actually, I know a fair bit about it, not an expert, but I know enough about how to argue about it. i've already explained this, i'm not going to repeat myself over and over again. Call me a child, it's nice to know that that was the best you could come up with. The fact that you are arguing whether this is a war or not is actually ludicrous. Maybe you should stop trying to pick apart my argument and actually remember what your trying to say. Your trying to say that this is not a war, by saying that there wasn't a war between germany and poland, why? Because Russia invaded too. Nice logic :icon_neutral:....

i'm dumber than you thought? Wouldnt you say this, argument is childish? :lol:. It's okay, if you can't argue with anything else or argue something in a mature way i'll let you off. don't worry, I wont take it to heart.
Anyway, i've explained above why it was not a world war until 1941. And no, it didnt start with the rise of fascism because guess what? there wasn't a war then, and it surely wasn't global. the clues in the name really, World war.

You keep thinking our master plan is taking on smaller tribes to make it look like a gangbang. Honestly, find a better arguement. Your Evil bashing is petty and false. Anyway, believe what you want. i'm not going to talk to a brick wall all day.

Dumber than I thought again, nice argument. Bit overused now, and frankly bad attempts at insulting me :icon_rolleyes:. I'm not going to repeat myself over again, i frankly cant be bothered :icon_neutral:.

Before i respond to your posts specifically take your own advice and go back and read my post please. I gave evidence, your RECENT enoblments, your lack of nobles on the TWL front. Within the last 24hrs, EVIL has not nobled near TWL. Yet arent you guys at war with them? Wouldnt your main concenr be the war your in, rather useing troops and expanding in new directions? It is assumed it would be, yet Evil isnt doing that...why?

Ill restate my thought, Evil planned on TWL either

a) loosing a lot of members during the first days of the war
b) Disbanding
c) Not being coordinated enough and just let the villages be nobled without sending massive support.

Well, it seems they have done none of these. TWL is not out of the top 5, Evil is claiming that they have been since before TWL taking hits from all sides, but again I ask this...if these other tribes are causing so muhc trouble for you, why weren't you telling us this when you went to war? Why wait? Maybe its because you just started pestering with these tribes a little more, to get some ODA and ODD stats buffed, and enoblments stats buffed up to make it seem as thought your fighting, what 4 major wars, with 3 of those tribes i nthe top 10??? Im sorry i dont belive that.

Stats have been provided that you guys arent nobling TWL, and that your nobling Nobody. I evevn saw you guys noble a village in the heart of K64......why?

kingtom please get an arguement or some facts that you are not expanding outward and not concentraiting on the war, to make it seem as though your being gang banged..... any other facts are irelevant because you will find soem excuse or way to manipulate them.

And just stop talking about WWII tom, you have no idea what you're talking about ....childish style of argueing.

DeletedUser60182

I'm not going to rise to it this time, I'm bored.

you keep talking about my childish style of arguing, but whats that exactly? I obviously must have an idea of what I'm talking about since I actually have given the reasons, still, it's purely boring. If you want, we can start a general topic about it and discuss it there.

So, your basing us easing off on TWL because there isn't a noble in the past 24 hours? That doesn't mean anything IMO, we've got the stats for the past week and since I and I think many others would still say most tribes are very small still, I'd still say the constant flow of substantial noblements sustained is not logistically going to happen.

The one thing that bugs me is that; (it's a bit of a mouthful)

You think that we are provoking multiple top10 tribes to attack us, just so we can manipulate stats, make it a public image that we are being gang-banged and because we can't deal with TWL?
I'm sorry, but i just don't see how thats logical IF we can't deal with TWL. Surely provoking more top10 tribes to attack us would hinder the TWL war (yes, i did just say war :lol:).

DeletedUser

I'm not going to rise to it this time, I'm bored.

you keep talking about my childish style of arguing, but whats that exactly? I obviously must have an idea of what I'm talking about since I actually have given the reasons, still, it's purely boring. If you want, we can start a general topic about it and discuss it there.

So, your basing us easing off on TWL because there isn't a noble in the past 24 hours? That doesn't mean anything IMO, we've got the stats for the past week and since I and I think many others would still say most tribes are very small still, I'd still say the constant flow of substantial noblements sustained is not logistically going to happen.

The one thing that bugs me is that; (it's a bit of a mouthful)

You think that we are provoking multiple top10 tribes to attack us, just so we can manipulate stats, make it a public image that we are being gang-banged and because we can't deal with TWL?
I'm sorry, but i just don't see how thats logical IF we can't deal with TWL. Surely provoking more top10 tribes to attack us would hinder the TWL war (yes, i did just say war :lol:).

Ive explained numerous times how your argument style is childish, so pelase go back and read my posts.

If you have been paying attention toanything that I have said so far, you would realize those "Stats" you said you have are the exact reason why im arugeing. You at Evil are trying to manipulate stats... in my last post i even said do not comeback with stats because those are the exact thing you are manipulating.

The reason your provocking top 10 tribes is because you couldnt back up your promise of taking TWL out of the top 5 within the first week. So, you dont have any coordination on these top 10 tribes, but you send out some nukes, to get your ODA up, thne when they retaliate as players, not as a tribe, you gain ODD.

You then come on these forums and show us these ODD and ODA stats on how your taking hits all over, expecting us to say to ourselves"Wow Evil is being gangbanged, thats why they couldnt get rid of TWL"

And i must ask AGAIN...are you paying attention at all?

I'm sorry, but i just don't see how thats logical IF we can't deal with TWL. Surely provoking more top10 tribes to attack us would hinder the TWL war

That is wthe whole point.... you couldnt live up to your promises and all your claims on how you were going to destroy TWL, you couldnt, so you provoke top10 tibes to have an excuse and show some lame manipulated stats.

I suggest going back and re-reading this thread because right now you are jsut coming on here and trolling...

DeletedUser60182

How is this trolling?

You keep saying that this is our master plan, that we can't defeat TWL so we start more wars. Surely by this you mean we are giving up? Well, no, we aren't, far from it. I think what your saying is that we can't beat TWL, so we start more wars.

If we can't beat one tribe, we start more so we can just manipulate stats? Sorry, but Willo values the tribe over PnP, no matter how many times you keep posting that this is our 'plan'.

DeletedUser

That is wthe whole point.... you couldnt live up to your promises and all your claims on how you were going to destroy TWL, you couldnt, so you provoke top10 tibes to have an excuse and show some lame manipulated stats.

Did you read any of my post?

DeletedUser60182

Did you read any of my post?

My bad, did read it but my head hurts from being flamed too much :icon_surprised:.

Okay, well, you can think that but I can assure you thats not the plan :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I suggest going back and re-reading this thread because right now you are jsut coming on here and trolling...

And you aren't? I clearly proved that TWL was lying about their player being inactive, and we anihilated them fairly and squarely. As for Nobody and Nuke, they were antagonized before our declaration on TWL, they are merely coordinating together now, making it rather hard to stack lines when we have two fronts which need be stacked. Not saying we aren't, but I am saying that bringing in two other top 10 tribes to help your case does just that, helps your case.

Besides, there's more to this war than merely conquers. Sometimes all that need be done is to sow the seeds of discontent, which has been done. TWL lost one of it's best players today, and more are soon to follow.

I don't see how we're manipulating stats when the only stats WE have posted have been us vs. T.W.L.

DeletedUser

*ahem*

further WWII discussion in this thread will not be met kindly.

/lurks

DeletedUser

And you aren't? I clearly proved that TWL was lying about their player being inactive, and we anihilated them fairly and squarely. As for Nobody and Nuke, they were antagonized before our declaration on TWL, they are merely coordinating together now, making it rather hard to stack lines when we have two fronts which need be stacked. Not saying we aren't, but I am saying that bringing in two other top 10 tribes to help your case does just that, helps your case.

Besides, there's more to this war than merely conquers. Sometimes all that need be done is to sow the seeds of discontent, which has been done. TWL lost one of it's best players today, and more are soon to follow.

I don't see how we're manipulating stats when the only stats WE have posted have been us vs. T.W.L.

Your still going on with the excuse of Nobody and Nuke attacking you? WE haven't had one coordinated attack on Evil yet.

Yes we have done fakes but shouldnt be a excuse to set you off your current target.

DeletedUser

Your still going on with the excuse of Nobody and Nuke attacking you? WE haven't had one coordinated attack on Evil yet.

Yes we have done fakes but shouldnt be a excuse to set you off your current target.

if you call what i see faking you have no hope

DeletedUser

I love how you guys in Evil can make up the excuse about us when about 10 players or less from both tribes are attacking.

DeletedUser

I love how you guys in Evil can make up the excuse about us when about 10 players or less from both tribes are attacking.

I basicly mean that nobody is not doing a very good job attack evil (i think 4 people have gotten nukes and fakes)

nobody is holding back nuke you pretty much share the same area so one of you will probably start attacking eachother

johnjrossi3

My girlfriend has been reading this thread from time to time, and I just laugh when she tells me some of the things people write in here. I can not stay quiet any longer, as I would like to clear a couple things up.

KOW is NOT an academy of evil. It is a small tribe of players that have gained my respect.
I used to be a duke for a tribe called -KOW- until we merged into GOONS. I was a captain of the NW territory of K56, and a lot of my squadmates followed my orders, and showed me some great respect. I play other games, and I enjoy being a leader.

When evil decided to invite some of the goons, and closed the academy, some of the guys did not get into evil. I use teamspeak, and told one of the guys to start another KOW. He did.
They are my personal allies, and that was a personal decision. It has nothing to do with evil.
I hope this clears up the KOW speculations.

Onto another matter..
I left evil to lead again. Not because I am mad at them, and not because I am scared of their enemies. I will continue to help the good people I have met in evil, with their war effort.
Evil is a big tribe, with lots oof things going on. I feel like I can be more useful running a small tribe of warriors, in my local area.
Nothing personal, just Tactical.

DeletedUser

My girlfriend has been reading this thread from time to time, and I just laugh when she tells me some of the things people write in here. I can not stay quiet any longer, as I would like to clear a couple things up.

Aww, a romantic night in reading posts in a forum. I wish my girlfriend would do that for me :icon_cry: You are a lucky man.