The We Are Mercenaries clan is recruting

DeletedUser32573

An arrow came from a great distance, it was thrown in a villages. A little letter was wrote on a paper delicately attached on it. The letter says...

Dear citizens,

My name is Harkast, I am the leader of the We Are Mercenaries clan. As you understood, I rule a mercenary clan, and I am recruting men and women to join my tribe in search of money and ressources.

Could you be interested in being a mercenary, that is the question I'm asking you today.

We are searching contractors who are ready to lose soldiers to gain ressources and glory. I promise you glory, fame and a lot of ressources, if you apply for the job.

We aren't working with points to know who's our best contractor, we look at how many contracts you've completed and how many ressources you've gained, doing contracts.

Sincerely, Harkast, leader of the We Are Mercenaries clan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, i only want active players to join me, cuz i have nothing to do with someone who plays once a week. Contact me InGame with the same name if you are interested.

Some sentences may be unclear for you. English isn't my first language so i can do mistakes.

Goodbye everyone!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser32573

We're still recruting mercenaries in the We Are Mercenaries clan. You're all invited to join me if you want.

We are 3 members at the moment, so if you wanna be a "merc", it's very simple, apply at the W-R-M.

Harkast