The Weakest Players of W22

DeletedUser

Well there is plenty of them on this world, but id like you all to help me point out the fairys of W22

I nominate..... ADUDE1 from $COD$

Last edited by a moderator:

hellthug

cmon now there is plenty of weaker players in w22 then ADUDE1

DeletedUser

ADude1 on 02.10. at 16:34
Once again...Get your facts correct. This isn't about sending me support. I can take care of myself. ;)

this is why adude1 is a fairy :) see i know and ive seen the post that he is getting support from the tribe, to an isolated cluster where he cannot expand or do anything,

Meanwhile you have certain members from $COD$ getting attacked by xxxx in k64, receiving No support resulting in these players quitting and deleting theyre accounts.

Who cares about holding the frontline, make sure he keeps those 20 villages surrounded by tbp shtonU and XXXX
This adude1 character was formerly leadership... How? i do not know

Now us ppl in the real world, and maybe its time for you cod folk to wake up to this, have been having quite a chuckle about this

JonEdCap on 02.10. at 19:55
But hey, adude's K55 cluster is vital to COD's plans, right? :p

[4:52:42 AM] tony_mokbell: This Adude1 hides behind every f.rs support
[4:52:44 AM] tony_mokbell: lol
[5:08:39 AM] warmad: yeah no change there then lol

new tactics for you XXXX fake adude hard, then just hit every1 else

The way i see it this is the worlds biggest NUB, Fluffburger, hooded warriored, coinsloted, fan freshed , poontossed munt , that uses fairy dust glitter sprinkle makeup on W22

DeletedUser

You must have something against Adude personally for you to make a thread about it, I also take your multiple public comments of a derogatory nature against Adude as bullying so please, lay off buddy :)

Why have you isolated this one Mail? every now and again a member needs help and the tribe needs to be directly informed, Adude just happens to have the experience and knowledge to send out a circular himself. Being a former duke of $CoD$, I think he has earned that right.

Why have you highlighted this one mail? I know of two or three of a similar nature for other players recently (your spies are either unreliable or again this just proves your nature and stance in this issue). Again singling someone out and attempting to make a public mokery of them is what I see in your post, you should be ashamed to stoop to such a low level and again another trait of a bully :p (Pun was most definitely intended!)

I myself cannot remember the last time I received a circular from Adude regarding support to his own villages, just take it as a credit to XXXX's players on doing a good enough job to potentially distract our support.

What i find funny is that now you have drawn so much attention to this is that you have probably screwed up XXXX's plan here as now there will be a conflicting equation in what XXXX is hoping for in a reaction from us :)

I do however acknowledge your opinion as your opinion of which you have a right to, but I wholeheartedly disagree with you :)

So please shush now Mr Mokbel and take your bully boy antics somewhere else please.

Thanking you kindly! ;)

Edit: Oh and PS, Have you seen Adude's stats recently, only 16 losses buddy, Go figure, the strategy works! :p

DeletedUser

I just think he's looking for abit of attention.
He likes to be an attention whore ;)

DeletedUser

I am rather confused by this thread. You criticise Adude1 for requesting support from his tribe so instead he should have said nothing ?
then i assume you would have posted that $CoD$ are so weak they cannot even support a former Duke ?
If you ask for support and provide meaningful information you will be supported. I can guarantee you that the troops defending my walls against XXXX were/are not not just mine , that is what a tribe is for.

DeletedUser

I am rather confused by this thread. You criticise Adude1 for requesting support from his tribe so instead he should have said nothing ?
then i assume you would have posted that $CoD$ are so weak they cannot even support a former Duke ?
If you ask for support and provide meaningful information you will be supported. I can guarantee you that the troops defending my walls against XXXX were/are not not just mine , that is what a tribe is for.

i dunno i might just be stuipid, but to me gamewise and being sum1 in leadership you would think ud brave sum attacks so your frontline players that are getting hammered could have sum support.

But hey maybe thats why u guys have lost what 3-4 K's now?

SexyMunki on 02.10. at 16:35
it gets my frustrated the way u guys do things, coz id i would actually like to see you guys put up a good fight against xxxx, they have sum cocky members which id also love to give sum stick too

see it aint all anti Cod

hellthug

this is why adude1 is a fairy :) see i know and ive seen the post that he is getting support from the tribe, to an isolated cluster where he cannot expand or do anything,
next time ill tell him to remove his support so you can eat him ,is that better ?

new tactics for you XXXX fake adude hard, then just hit every1 else
(sarcastic clap )

The way i see it this is the worlds biggest NUB, Fluffburger, hooded warriored, coinsloted, fan freshed , poontossed munt , that uses fairy dust glitter sprinkle makeup on W22
let me get this you are calling him the weakest player cause he is getting support from his tribe ?

DeletedUser

This thread has now been re-opened due to popular demand.

But if I get this many reports from it again, I will have to close it. A lot of you want it and a few of you don't. I am willing to be reasonable, but only if you're all willing to do the same.

- NO SWEARING
- NO PERSONAL INSULTS

DeletedUser

You must have something against Adude personally for you to make a thread about it, I also take your multiple public comments of a derogatory nature against Adude as bullying so please, lay off buddy :)

Why have you isolated this one Mail? every now and again a member needs help and the tribe needs to be directly informed, Adude just happens to have the experience and knowledge to send out a circular himself. Being a former duke of $CoD$, I think he has earned that right.

Why have you highlighted this one mail? I know of two or three of a similar nature for other players recently (your spies are either unreliable or again this just proves your nature and stance in this issue). Again singling someone out and attempting to make a public mokery of them is what I see in your post, you should be ashamed to stoop to such a low level and again another trait of a bully :p (Pun was most definitely intended!)

I myself cannot remember the last time I received a circular from Adude regarding support to his own villages, just take it as a credit to XXXX's players on doing a good enough job to potentially distract our support.

What i find funny is that now you have drawn so much attention to this is that you have probably screwed up XXXX's plan here as now there will be a conflicting equation in what XXXX is hoping for in a reaction from us :)

I do however acknowledge your opinion as your opinion of which you have a right to, but I wholeheartedly disagree with you :)

So please shush now Mr Mokbel and take your bully boy antics somewhere else please.

Thanking you kindly! ;)

Edit: Oh and PS, Have you seen Adude's stats recently, only 16 losses buddy, Go figure, the strategy works! :p

Poor Adude!!!
Bullied by comments of a derogatory nature!!!
One worthy of the right to send CMs.
Singled out and publicly moked by Mokbel
Despite his great latest stats.

.and bully boy Mokbell has now ruined XXXX tactics

I don't know if I can vote for Mr Dude as the weakest player in W22, but as the title of the thread suggests I can vote for the softest.....
That has to be several CoDs.
Every time someone challenges the 'quality' and 'skills' :)icon_razz: sorry I have to laugh every time this word is mentioned) of one of your 'Greats' you all go so soft and offended.
I love it. the togetherness and pure enjoyment of this "just a game" of your lot truly moves me. I'm in tears

And may I quote you again from another thread...?
Wasn't really war. more skirmishy! Fun though, Thats back when the Great $CoD$ of old was still on full steam, Right before we Fought with EXPAND.

The Great CoD of Old!!!!
Yes indeed.
A time of heroes and quests.
Time to Fight for the Glory of our Tribe!! AAAAArghhhh:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Sorry. I got a bit carried away. Where was I?

DeletedUser

sticking up for me :p thats where u were haha

jdr68 on 12.09. at 03:32
I was told to build a cluster to hit k54 XXXX thats the only reason i'm there. I got no help when i asked for support the reason i was so naked was cuz my troops we're out to others

ohhh lookies i found a mail, guess where jdr's cluster was???? right next to adude1's :)

muahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Poor Adude!!!
Bullied by comments of a derogatory nature!!!
One worthy of the right to send CMs.
Singled out and publicly moked by Mokbel
Despite his great latest stats.

.and bully boy Mokbell has now ruined XXXX tactics

I don't know if I can vote for Mr Dude as the weakest player in W22, but as the title of the thread suggests I can vote for the softest.....
That has to be several CoDs.
Every time someone challenges the 'quality' and 'skills' :)icon_razz: sorry I have to laugh every time this word is mentioned) of one of your 'Greats' you all go so soft and offended.
I love it. the togetherness and pure enjoyment of this "just a game" of your lot truly moves me. I'm in tears

And may I quote you again from another thread...?

The Great CoD of Old!!!!
Yes indeed.
A time of heroes and quests.
Time to Fight for the Glory of our Tribe!! AAAAArghhhh:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Sorry. I got a bit carried away. Where was I?

hehehe, I loved your Post Mj, made me chuckle :)

I can get very much into character on this game sometimes, probably through doing Roleplay in RL in my youth!

But Adude has done a lot for the tribe in the past and if you guys n gurls had been on our side of the fence all this time, I think the opinion of him would definitely be different. :)

Anyway on topic, I just realized that amongst the flames I didn't Vote.

I nominate Smk51 for Softest/Weakest Player, All mouth and no Action basically, those who have been unfortunate to have to speak to this person, you have my sympathies. :)

Oh and Tony, Your inbox is full :p I couldn't reply :)

DeletedUser

Yeah... i agree to that... @ Enemies reading: try sending your nukes to my villages in k54 and add to my OD stats [ love it ^_^ <3]

sticking up for me :p thats where u were haha

ohhh lookies i found a mail, guess where jdr's cluster was???? right next to adude1's :)

muahahahahahahaha

wow... and you believed that?! haha... funny how a single line from an enemy would cheer you and go into the forums then publicize it without verifying its veracity... not unless that certain player is your beloved informant...

DeletedUser

LoL,Adude1 Doesn't hide,He got enough support.He doesn't Need any more,But he is precausious prolly,he his himself enough to support,he never hid.By the way there are many players way weaker,I guess adude must be put in top 20,he was busy so he came a BIT down.

DeletedUser

But Adude has done a lot for the tribe in the past and if you guys n gurls had been on our side of the fence all this time, I think the opinion of him would definitely be different. :)

I nominate Smk51 for Softest/Weakest Player, All mouth and no Action basically, those who have been unfortunate to have to speak to this person, you have my sympathies. :)

Oh and Tony, Your inbox is full :p I couldn't reply :)

I filled Tony's inbox...with abuse

Now now. Smk...
Has he ever played? I don't think so.
He spent most of his time trying to recruit his endless list of tribes all the way to the top. (Isn't that what most Great Leaders have done?) I spent most of my time declaring war on his tribes and scaring off his recruits. I expect others did too. Poor guy never had a chance.

As for speaking to him. I consider myself very fortunate to have had conversations with him. W22 would be a bore without its smks.
And I quote him ...."usmk51 - "mm sorry there but i believe you spell that mom.... mum is a game where you dont talk... MUM. i dont care what kinda of error it is."
"why would you say mum? that doesnt make sence. what do u call dad.... dud? Yah i am have many difficultys."

How many players can come up with jolly comments like this? Certainly not a lot in Middle Earth infested Cod :)

You said "...in my youth". How old are you?
You've complained about poor Adude being singled out by Mokbell despite your evaluation of him being such an important CoD figure. Do you know how old smk is?
Stop picking on kids and other W22 ornaments :)

Lots of softies with pretty big accounts growing behind tribesmates backs to choose from. I doubt Smk ever received support from anyone. In that sense Tone has got more of an argument than you have.

PS.
One for your TW role play..
"I am Clittleton! And I see a whole army of my tribesmates here in defiance of XXXX tyranny. Fight as free men... and free men you are. Fight and you may get rimmed. Run, and you'll survive... at least a while. Deleting your accounts, many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our villages, but they'll never take... OUR OD!"

-adapted from a famous Warlord-

hellthug

As for speaking to him. I consider myself very fortunate to have had conversations with him. W22 would be a bore without its smks.
And I quote him ...."usmk51 - "mm sorry there but i believe you spell that mom.... mum is a game where you dont talk... MUM. i dont care what kinda of error it is."
"why would you say mum? that doesnt make sence. what do u call dad.... dud? Yah i am have many difficultys."

How many players can come up with jolly comments like this? Certainly not a lot in Middle Earth infested Cod :)
sorry i forgot that we joined w22 to keep mihajes entertained .

Lots of softies with pretty big accounts growing behind tribesmates backs to choose from. I doubt Smk ever received support from anyone. In that sense Tone has got more of an argument than you have.
there is nothing wrong in receiving support from others , maybe if smk asked for support he wont be rimmed over and over again.
1st: ADUDE1 ( for asking support from his tribe mates)
2nd : smk (a player that got rimmed several times )
In that sense chris has got more of an argument than tony have.

DeletedUser

sorry i forgot that we joined w22 to keep mihajes entertained .

there is nothing wrong in receiving support from others , maybe if smk asked for support he wont be rimmed over and over again.
1st: ADUDE1 ( for asking support from his tribe mates)
2nd : smk (a player that got rimmed several times )
In that sense chris has got more of an argument than tony have.

Take him back to his roleplay please Cinders.:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: You know glory, skills, loyalty 'n' all
Your one of those 'softest players' mentioned above.

You've never had an argument (with the exception of yourself:). You've never been funny:icon_cry: and unfortunately I lack the extra brain cells to understand half of your post(s). Sorry!

Bring back Chris. At least he understands mine and he smiles :)