The Weakest Players of W22

DeletedUser

What happened to Havok when the leaders left? oh yeah it collapsed, maybe not through the leaders losing their villages but regardless you have backed up earlier claims leaders are key to tribes :)
Save your bitter smiles as it's obvious from this and previous posts of your that you know nothing about Havok apart from the fact that they rimmed you and your tribe. You are entitled to hate them for that and be biter of course. However Havok did not collapse. It was [bold]deleted[/bold] by the founding duke one fine morning after the first signs of inactivity. Both original Dukes quit W22 - graciously in my view informing the rest of the tribe as to why they did so.
The vast majority rest of their active members continued playing together as FL - DR and eventually D3TH and started dropping out after well documented events regarding Ywevis' plots.
I never said leaders are key to tribes. Bad leaders are key to their failure though. The only crucial thing leaders have to do in my opinion is recruit properly and act as normal sensible human beings. Their recruits are the key.

Other tribes such as?
.as those you spoke for 5 posts up, being COD, XXXX, BDeath. Are you sure you're following what you post?

And XXXX may have done that against D3TH and fair play, but they had a massive backup in the shape of XIII and they have done the same as every sensible tribe since becoming a dominant independent power (not to suggest no independent beforehand or belittle their achievements).
Yes the difference is that their massive back up was going for the easy targets as I've already mentioned above (apart from a small well known team who still go for the big targets, guess who I'm talking about)

What leader was that then aye? Your the only leader there, I'm pretty sure if I left even if Mad stayed the loss of half the members would be construed a collapse.
Exactly Andy. Wake up! If you wanna call the disappearance of MJ a collapse, go ahead and do so. I'll try not to smile

I'm no idealist, I long ago came to terms with the fact that nobling noobs is the way to go, why bother with the hard players when noobs are so easy. A cowardly tactic to some sure, but hell I'm still here and thriving and they are gone.
"Only idealists and large players who sit around procrastinating (i include myself in that)..." you said it
Sorry if I misunderstood you! Maybe you should have said "I include my self in the latter" :)

Well you're entitled to play as you like and enjoy and I never had any illusions right from the moment I first met you until now that this is what you did, do and will be doing. However, such a tactic/philosophy hardly entitles you to defend your leadership qualities or tease opponents for their inadequacies i.e CoD.
At least some of their 'Great leaders' had the admirable quality to step down and let other take the reigns when the obvious became too obvious. It's called graciousness and self respect.

What you call 'Thriving' many have called 'Pointwhoring' but I never believed them.

This is what I meant exactly whe I talked about 'softest players' - (i include myself in that:))

AndyJc

Save your bitter smiles as it's obvious from this and previous posts of your that you know nothing about Havok apart from the fact that they rimmed you and your tribe. You are entitled to hate them for that and be biter of course. However Havok did not collapse. It was [bold]deleted[/bold] by the founding duke one fine morning after the first signs of inactivity. Both original Dukes quit W22 - graciously in my view informing the rest of the tribe as to why they did so.
The vast majority rest of their active members continued playing together as FL - DR and eventually D3TH and started dropping out after well documented events regarding Ywevis' plots.
I never said leaders are key to tribes. Bad leaders are key to their failure though. The only crucial thing leaders have to do in my opinion is recruit properly and act as normal sensible human beings. Their recruits are the key.

.as those you spoke for 5 posts up, being COD, XXXX, BDeath. Are you sure you're following what you post?

Yes the difference is that their massive back up was going for the easy targets as I've already mentioned above (apart from a small well known team who still go for the big targets, guess who I'm talking about)

Exactly Andy. Wake up! If you wanna call the disappearance of MJ a collapse, go ahead and do so. I'll try not to smile

"Only idealists and large players who sit around procrastinating (i include myself in that)..." you said it
Sorry if I misunderstood you! Maybe you should have said "I include my self in the latter" :)

Well you're entitled to play as you like and enjoy and I never had any illusions right from the moment I first met you until now that this is what you did, do and will be doing. However, such a tactic/philosophy hardly entitles you to defend your leadership qualities or tease opponents for their inadequacies i.e CoD.
At least some of their 'Great leaders' had the admirable quality to step down and let other take the reigns when the obvious became too obvious. It's called graciousness and self respect.

What you call 'Thriving' many have called 'Pointwhoring' but I never believed them.

This is what I meant exactly whe I talked about 'softest players' - (i include myself in that:))

Deleted the tribe at first signs of inactivity.
See I might be wrong but deleted sounds like its not here anymore and all the members were left tribeless in one quick move, thats a collapse whether the right choice at the time or not.
And no you didn't, but most others have said leaders are key to a tribes success as well as their failure

If those tribes leaderships disagree with me they are welcome to post, I'm only posting what I think is obvious to everyone who can use twstats and read forums.

I'd never argue against the statement most of XIII went for easy targets, regardless my point is still totally valid you completely ignored it all big tribes without backup do the same thing.

I probably would regard the loss of one of the worlds longest standing top 20 tribes a collapse actually :)

Maybe I should, I am a procrastinator not an idealist, there thats cleared it.

Many would and have called me a pointwhore, and thats a perfectly valid observation. I would point to the fact that in the last war I actually fought I was 100 up on the enemy but each to their own opinion I have spent months now biding my time and securing my main k.

I can criticize others for their leadership and they can me, I had shortcomings but I would seriously doubt any leader even the ones better than I was could have saved FINAL the state it was in when the top 10 more or less left overnight. I actually don't criticize current COD leaders (other than the bad andy), hell they are doing a good job with what they have.

DeletedUser94658

Thank you Andy, but we all know that I am the weakest link.

DeletedUser

I'd never argue against the statement most of XIII went for easy targets, regardless my point is still totally valid you completely ignored it all big tribes without backup do the same thing.

We were never able to hit hard target, as 99% percent of them were recruited back in the day by TR.

Why do u think we started going inactive in the first place???

Too many wars on this world i have gone to bed in a sea of red , then woken up the next morning surrounded by blue.

Is y i no longer like big tribes, 15-20 members always carrying the rest

AndyJc

We were never able to hit hard target, as 99% percent of them were recruited back in the day by TR.

Too many wars on this world i have gone to bed in a sea of red , then woken up the next morning surrounded by blue.

Inclined to agree nowadays yeah

DeletedUser

And how are you waking up these days darling?
3's a crowd:icon_redface: