The Week in MSPaint

DeletedUser

THIS WEEK ON THE W3 PNP IN MSPAINT:
(A thoroughly detailed journal on the travels of the average World 3 forum poster, complete with locations of their happenings and graphic dramatisations of what the illustrator believes they looked like. Also surprisingly hard to do considering how little we talk lately)

Hapora commits a heinous crime!
(http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3555358&postcount=1845 - the original
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3572805&postcount=1862 - Hap's stolen and vandalised piece)

crimej.jpg

Some familiar old HORDE faces reappear in the valley to see how we're doing!
(McSqu81 and R.crusoe)

mcsqu.jpg

Slayerbracic is in turbomode, posting what seems like every pic on google captioned with text!
(Location: everywhere! The missing word is '...champion of Cult' - but slayer died shortly after speaking his final sentence due to severe respitory failure brought on by far too rapid posting. There is some controversy over whether these really were his final words, and there is a small group of followers who believe his last words to be 'hey, look - an amusing picture of a cat. I could name him ELITE and draw an anvil over his head. It'll be great!')

slayerp.jpg

HERE, HAVE ANOTHER EXCLAMATION MARK!

Next week: Pogues' avatar escapes and robs a bank! :icon_surprised:

pogues.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it's your avatar see, not really you. We all know the true Pogues would never rob a bank!

DeletedUser

That really cracked me up Luci, the first one I mean. Good stuff <3

DeletedUser

Ha ha nice one :lol:

I am out of picture from google. But during the week I will find new one and then back on track posting like mad :icon_wink:

You paints are awesome.

DeletedUser

you are pretty good at MSpaint!
I can`t draw a circle there (and anywhere)

abiak

Pogues?!?
How could you rob a bank like that!?!?!?

That's it, no more cookies for you!

DeletedUser

Pogues?!?
How could you rob a bank like that!?!?!?

That's it, no more cookies for you!

I know the ins and outs. In a former life, I was a teller manager for a bank in the area.