The Weekly Chow: The Elder Scrolls

Chow Time

Reaction score
Hey You, You're Finally Awake
A thin rolling fog blankets the air as chow time awakens from their sleep, slightly disturbed by the jostling of the moving cart they find themselves prisoner to. Four men with their hands bound find themselves being transported on an untraveled dirt road deep in the forests of World 120.

Lego:
Hey you, you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that KEK ambush same as us and that PEPE push account over there?

Sleepy Joe:
"Damn you Washed... World 120 was fine until you came along! KEK was nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you, I'd have ran those scripts and been halfway to the top 25. *Looks at Chow Time* . You there, you and me, we shouldn't be here. It's these Washed bois KEK is after.

Lego:
We're all brothers and sisters in farmlock hell now.

Ultra:
Shut up back there.

Sleepy Joe:
*looks across the cart to a gagged and bound traveler* What's wrong with him, huh?

Lego:
Watch your tongue! You're speaking to Minty, the true TW Rage simp!

Sleepy Joe:
Minty? That AFK washup with the mystery machine? Yo, you're.. super washed up bro really... if they've captured you... oh gods, where are they taking us?

Lego:
I don't know where we're going, but the rim awaits.

Sleepy Joe:
No! This can't be happening! This isn't happening!
Our prisoners find themselves approaching a small settlement south of the K44-54 border, a KEK checkpoint. As the cart pulls through the lvl 20 walls, they are stopped by a patrol.

Superdog:
Yo Jay. The OP is ready.

KingJay:
Good, let's get this over with. Bring them to the LZ.

Sleepy Joe:
F A V E L A! Jaw Jaw! Inno! Divines please help me!

LEGO:
*Notices Jay* Look at him! KingJay, the mighty. And it looks like the *undebatably-overpowered-KEK-K54-FL-players* are with him. Damn TW gods, I bet they had something to do with this.
*Looks around and notices where he is* Wait a minute... this is 430|538, I used to rally by the farm all day around here. I wonder if my buddies from academy are still chilling around there. Funny, when I was here last, these walls used to make me feel so safe.

Ultra:
**** *** ****. cart stops

Ragestyles:
*walks up to the cart* Get these scumbags off this thing!

Sleepy Joe:
Why are we stopping?

Lego:
Why do you think? End of the line. *stands up* Let's go, we shouldn't keep the all star KEK tribe waiting for us.
Sleepy Joe:
No! Wait! We're not WASHED!

Lego:
Face your death with some courage

Sleepy Joe:
You've got to tell them we weren't with you! This is a mistake!

Ragestyles:
Step towards the OP when we call your name, one at a time.

Lego:
KEK loves their damn OPs.

Superdog:
Minty, #1 Rage simp.

Minty:
*steps towards the OP*

Lego:
It has been an honor, Minty.

Ragestyles:
Legosoldaten

Lego:
*steps forward*

Ragestyles:
Sleepy Joe

Sleepy Joe:
No! I'm not WASHED! You can't do this! *start to run away*

Ragestyles:
Halt!

Sleepy Joe:
You can't rim me! You can't rim PEPE!
image_2021-07-29_000126.png
Ragestyles:
Anyone else feel like running?

Superdog:
Wait... you there. *looks at chow chow* Step forward.

Chow Time:
*steps forward*

Superdog:
Ay captain, what should we do? He's not on the list.

Ragestyles:
Forget the list. He gets OP'd too.

Superdog:
By your orders babe. I'm sorry. We'll make sure your remains get returned to the backline. Follow the captain, prisoner.

Chow Time:
*shuffles over towards Lego, empty glass bottles fall out of his tunic*

KingJay:
*steps up to Minty* Minty, TW Rage simp. Some here in W120 call you a hero, but heroes don't use powers like deceit and whimsically-underhanded-treachery to backstab their tribes and usurp the throne.
*Minty mumbles unintelligibly through his still-present mouth gag*
You started this war, flung K54 into chaos, and now, KEK is going to put you down and restore the peace.
a distant roar is heard from the north

Superdog:
*looks around* What was that?

KingJay:
It's nothing. Carry on with the OPs.

Ragestyles:
Yes Jay! *turns to Gauss, who is also present* Give them their last rites.

Gauss:
As we commend your accounts to the rim, blessings of the 8 divines upon you.

Lego:
For the love of Trex, shut up and let's get this over with. *marches forward

Gauss:
*hesitates* as you wish..

Minty:
*steps up with Lego*

Lego:
Come on, I haven't got all morning! *Both walk face first directly into an OP, while looking up at Rage and Gauss* My ancestors are smiling at me, KEK. Can you say the same??
image_2021-07-29_201757.png
K54 Frontline:
Nice.

Ragestyles:
Next, Chow Time!

Superdog:
Woah. There it is again... did you hear that?

Ragestyles:
I said... Next! Prisoner!

Gauss:
To the OP prisoner. Nice and easy.

Chow Time:
*Steps towards the OP, lights a blunt*

Superdog:
What in Innogames is that!!!

All of a sudden, the ground trembles and quakes as fire erupts in the air. Adnan, the doom-bringer, lands on the ground and roars with the power of a thousand nukes, shattering glass windows in addition to any and all remaining hope his enemies had of winning W120. The K54 FL run towards an ancient sigil which shields them briefly as they narrowly escape Adnan's unfettered rage. It would seem that the Dragonborn Chow Time has dodged a bullet yet again... Or not?

Top 3 Memes as Voted by the Chow Time cos
Now for some light and breezy memes. For this edition, we were too lazy to scroll back earlier than the 24th page of the meme thread. We also excluded any posts from Chow Time themselves.

There was some stiff competition with memes that literally made us laugh out loud left off the podium. Feel free to post any disagreements in the comments below.

Number 3
Adnan's Kekzero vs Nexus Defense
Kekzero vs Nexus Defense.png
#1 Chow Time roast to date. Sorry Minty, gotta up your game.

Number 2
Vekinator's "Lisa Ann"
Absolutely brilliant, well done Vekinator. This one had some votes for #1 overall but in the end we had to give it to....

Number 1
Porksword's "Push Em Kekky"
I have watched this video a half dozen times, it never gets old.

Like. Comment. Bell. Water.

Nath | Bubu | Black | Bold

Last edited:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is going to be a good update whenever they release it next. Who knows after this merge, they might have more time to post things up.