The Weekly Chow

Chow Time

Reaction score
Well lube me up and call me a monkey.

We here at Chow Time are absolutely delighted to serve you the first edition of The Weekly Chow (release schedule pending). Before chowing down, we'd like to warmly welcome the restaurant staff to come in and begrudgingly sing to our beloved innogames developers for helping to provide a balanced game experience and also Steve Jobs for enabling us to send troops out on our smartphones. RIP to them both, you are dearly missed.

birthday.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
World 120 K44 Breakdown
This world is a little tough to break down as there's a lot of competition. We've gone ahead and highlighted all of the relevant tribes in EN120 below on this world map. In addition, we also went ahead and highlighted AD, GUNS, and TMP for color commentary. Rage, we've added you as well, we know you have a lot of pp to spend. We're hoping you also have a lot of pp to send as The Weekly Chow is currently looking for a sponsor. Feel free to slide us a DM on linkedin or myspace. With your help, we might be able to launch an official TikTok.

k44.png k44ratings.png

On the low, KEK is not the most dominant tribe we here at the chow have ever seen. 20/25? That's an 80%. My mother would have slapped the noodles right out of my mouth if I ever came home with a score that low. You all should be ashamed and should seriously consider adding us to your tribe so we can stop dedicating all our resources to defensive units. At the very least, we here at 420 have good banter and are bunkering down harder than Crush from Finding Nemo but without the Ellen Degeneres part because we don't support her ever since she got cancel cultured but before then we were pretty indifferent.

k44gap.png

You all in the crowd here may notice the giant sandwich shaped gap. You may be wondering, why isn't KEKBYE in there? What is in there? Is it empty? The answer is, yes, it is completely barren of anything noteworthy. We are going ahead and individually claiming this for ourselves since clearly nobody else is interested. Please contact our new brand ambassador Ragestyles with any real estate related inquiries in regards to this developing region.

In regards to dominance, maybe there is more room to grow, but EN120-K44 may be one of the most competitive continents of all time. It's like Survivor all stars had a baby with a Lil Nas X concert. Lets take a look at some of the other continents??
othercontinents.png

K45: k45.png
K54: k54.png
K55: k55.png

K44 players across the board are dominating this world. Being a top 25 player in K44 means you are easily top 15 in K45 and K55 and top 10 in the absolute wasteland situated north of K64. We sent our paparazzi over to ULTRA BEAST's residence to ask a few questions. The fellas there declined to respond but our boys in blue did manage to snap this incriminating photo of them playing tribalwars:
fiftypercentbutton.png

Gross. Make sure to wash your hands after slapping that button boys. Who knows who else has touched that.

--------------------------------------------------
Cutting this one a bit short as my co's are getting tired of sending out the troops during my hours. Next time we'll slide in a player spotlight.

Don't forget to drink water and definitely like, comment, subscribe, and smash that bell icon on the way out.

- bubu
- black
- bold

Last edited:

Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
Well lube me up and call me a monkey.

We here at Chow Time are absolutely delighted to serve you the first edition of The Weekly Chow (release schedule pending). Before chowing down, we'd like to warmly welcome the restaurant staff to come in and begrudgingly sing to our beloved innogames developers for helping to provide a balanced game experience and also Steve Jobs for enabling us to send troops out on our smartphones. RIP to them both, you are dearly missed.

View attachment 7755
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
World 120 K44 Breakdown
This world is a little tough to break down as there's a lot of competition. We've gone ahead and highlighted all of the relevant tribes in EN120 below on this world map. In addition, we also went ahead and highlighted AD, GUNS, and TMP for color commentary. Rage, we've added you as well, we know you have a lot of pp to spend. We're hoping you also have a lot of pp to send as The Weekly Chow is currently looking for a sponsor. Feel free to slide us a DM on linkedin or myspace. With your help, we might be able to launch an official TikTok.

View attachment 7756 View attachment 7757

On the low, KEK is not the most dominant tribe we here at the chow have ever seen. 20/25? That's an 80%. My mother would have slapped the noodles right out of my mouth if I ever came home with a score that low. You all should be ashamed and should seriously consider adding us to your tribe so we can stop dedicating all our resources to defensive units. At the very least, we here at 420 have good banter and are bunkering down harder than Crush from Finding Nemo but without the Ellen Degeneres part because we don't support her ever since she got cancel cultured but before then we were pretty indifferent.

View attachment 7758

You all in the crowd here may notice the giant sandwich shaped gap. You may be wondering, why isn't KEKBYE in there? What is in there? Is it empty? The answer is, yes, it is completely barren of anything noteworthy. We are going ahead and individually claiming this for ourselves since clearly nobody else is interested. Please contact our new brand ambassador Ragestyles with any real estate related inquiries in regards to this developing region.

In regards to dominance, maybe there is more room to grow, but EN120-K44 may be one of the most competitive continents of all time. It's like Survivor all stars had a baby with a Lil Nas X concert. Lets take a look at some of the other continents??
View attachment 7764

K45: View attachment 7760
K54: View attachment 7761
K55: View attachment 7762

K44 players across the board are dominating this world. Being a top 25 player in K44 means you are easily top 15 in K45 and K55 and top 10 in the absolute wasteland situated north of K64. We sent our paparazzi over to ULTRA BEAST's residence to ask a few questions. The fellas there declined to respond but our boys in blue did manage to snap this incriminating photo of them playing tribalwars:
View attachment 7763

Gross. Make sure to wash your hands after slapping that button boys. Who knows who else has touched that.

--------------------------------------------------
Cutting this one a bit short as my co's are getting tired of sending out the troops during my hours. Next time we'll slide in a player spotlight.

Don't forget to drink water and definitely like, comment, subscribe, and smash that bell icon on the way out.

- bubu
- black
- bold
Pure gold mate, keep those posts coming !!

Aurtorious

Reaction score
That was awesome need to start a youtube channel and do a 21kilton style channel... would totally watch it.... props!