The weirdest mail I ever got

DeletedUser

aww...i was wishing he would get banned for sure :(

Discussion about Rule-Breaking:
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Tribalwars Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Discussion about Rule-Breaking:
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Tribalwars Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

:icon_wink:

Oh..thx.Not trying to complain though,just first joined this forum thought I would say Hi lol..but...I just reported him,didn't really use support ticked/system thing,is that a problem/should I have done it?

DeletedUser

Oh..thx.Not trying to complain though,just first joined this forum thought I would say Hi lol..but...I just reported him,didn't really use support ticked/system thing,is that a problem/should I have done it?

Yes, you should have sent in a support ticket, you can do that from here.

If you get anything like that, that you think breaches the rules, send in a support ticket, and let the in-game staff deal with it. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks,when I used that I got this

I want to report a breach of rules (e.g. a multi account)

You can do this by clicking "contact the support".
Note: Please report only conspicuous players. Don't report a player because you lost against him!

I want to report an offensive mail!

You can do this by clicking on "Report mail" underneath the mail.

Contact the support

I already reported it,does that mean that is all I have to do?
http://support.innogames.de/playerticket/faq-text?type_id=60&site_id=24