The whole truth and nothing but the truth

DeletedUser86073

adzdev, I think it's a little unnecessary to have the same thing posted , on the same page, in 3 hours.

Really though is it?

As far as i'm concerned, these guys who waste all day arguing have repeated the same dribble over and over again a lot more times than i've posted the stats.
The stats are what actually matter by the way, after all this is war.......not Politics

DeletedUser

Oh, I had something else typed up about the He said She said crap. It's the same world after world. Always the same argument. But that caught my eye, and it bugged me, just because it was 3 hours :p .

DeletedUser

after all this is war.......not Politics.

Lol, yeah, seems like R4ki is also trying to win by propaganda and dictature so dont say that :)

Well good someone have understood it, lets hope we see more warfare and less talking from now on :)

DeletedUser

adzdev, I think it's a little unnecessary to have the same thing posted , on the same page, in 3 hours.

And where were you an hour ago when I needed someone to run me through Blight Castle? oO

Anyway, stats are stats. And Adz has a fetish for stats. Besides, the stats could have changed in those 3 hours!

DeletedUser

Lol, yeah, seems like R4ki is also trying to win by propaganda and dictature so dont say that :)

So when every other tribe makes a thread about the war, or anything else, it's not trying to win Via propaganda. I remember seeing Daethon constantly try to tell the other R4KI that Matt is terrible all through that, basically trying to get us to abandon him. Or when someone posts a report on attacks saying "that's all we've gotten" No one buy's it from either side, you're trying to skew it and make it seem like only one person is doing it with that quote.

Let's keep this in out of a single perspective here, and more unbiased commenting on how the war is going. IE, posting stats, that's fine.

DeletedUser86073

So when every other tribe makes a thread about the war, or anything else, it's not trying to win Via propaganda. I remember seeing Daethon constantly try to tell the other R4KI that Matt is terrible all through that, basically trying to get us to abandon him. Or when someone posts a report on attacks saying "that's all we've gotten" No one buy's it from either side, you're trying to skew it and make it seem like only one person is doing it with that quote.

Let's keep this in out of a single perspective here, and more unbiased commenting on how the war is going. IE, posting stats, that's fine.

Dae shouldn't waste his time either. But that is just the kind of guy he is......Biased or unbiased it makes no difference, R4KI is getting stomped. That is just a fact, not an opinion :D

DeletedUser

Eh? I've mentioned the reasons as to why I think Matt isn't fit to lead the top tribe. Then, once I posted them, you R4KI's kept complaining about it, so I had to repeat it several times. I am not trying to convince anyone in R4KI, as I'm pretty sure everyone in R4KI has chosen their allegiance by now. As I said, I'm just responding to the questions of people.

Matt, on the other hand, is trying to use propaganda. Or have you forgotten about the fact he tried making everyone believe Formz, Stalker, Mitsche and I would abandon our tribes? Lol, he even mass mailed One and Omen about it. And I'm sure Apex too, though I haven't checked yet. That's pretty solid proof for the fact R4KI is actually trying to manipulate people into doing what they want.

DeletedUser86073

Eh? I've mentioned the reasons as to why I think Matt isn't fit to lead the top tribe. Then, once I posted them, you R4KI's kept complaining about it, so I had to repeat it several times. I am not trying to convince anyone in R4KI, as I'm pretty sure everyone in R4KI has chosen their allegiance by now. As I said, I'm just responding to the questions of people.

Matt, on the other hand, is trying to use propaganda. Or have you forgotten about the fact he tried making everyone believe Formz, Stalker, Mitsche and I would abandon our tribes? Lol, he even mass mailed One and Omen about it. And I'm sure Apex too, though I haven't checked yet. That's pretty solid proof for the fact R4KI is actually trying to manipulate people into doing what they want.

See i told you Highlander, he wastes his time as well, just the guy he is :p

DeletedUser

i just wonder why did u guys decide to tell us the truth just after u get that u have no chance in this war? couldnt u tell us sooner?

DeletedUser

I'm not wasting time. I've got exams soon and I'm pretty much done with studying, so I have too much time. Slowly repeating my lessons while taking TW breaks/other game breaks and doing sports, is all I do these days. :p

Ah, the life of a student at the university...

DeletedUser

If it had worked out, yes I do think you would have. Not saying it's a bad thing either, it's a hell of a nice try.

DeletedUser86073

LOL, turns out Apex are a bunch of cowards :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cowards? when I lose a village....and then run, you can call me a coward.

DeletedUser

hmm funny that even Fremen seems to see theirself as R4kis ally R4ki dont :). Wonder how that relation will end up after the war if their side win, Oh I now invite a couple of their players and noble the rest!

DeletedUser

One (no pun intended) could argue what cowardice in TW really is.

Is it allying tribes in order to take the top tribe out? A top tribe that's a lot bigger than any other tribe in the world, too.
Is it merging with a tribe rather than fighting it?
Is it lulling another tribe into a false sense of security, after which you strike unexpectedly?

Honestly, no. All the above 3 options are pure strategy. Why fight a tribe if you can save yourself all the hassle and pick up their top members? Why "announce" a war with a stronger tribe if you can confuse the hell out of them and gain some advantage? Why attack a stronger tribe alone when you have friends who also want to attack said tribe?

Cowardice doesn't exist in TW. Every decision has a strategic value and should be regarded as such. Well, except hacking and other illegal stuff, of course. That's cowardice.

Anyway, I was only informed of the background to this merge a few hours ago (I blame Formz's new job). I yet have to form an opinion, but I guess that in the light of my ideals, it isn't exactly counterproductive. As long as the trash gets nobled out and the good players survive, I see no problem. It only means this war will last a while longer.

But I have time...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm funny that even Fremen seems to see theirself as R4kis ally R4ki dont :). Wonder how that relation will end up after the war if their side win, Oh I now invite a couple of their players and noble the rest!

If you are referring to me saying the "3 on 1" or whatever I said that's because the declaration was on R4ki initially. One/Omen/GBKRM declared on R4ki and Apex would make that 4 on 1.

I know things have changed since then and Fremen are a more focal point in this war then they were when it was declared. Nobody is ignoring their existance I was merely making a point.

In closing.. lighten up wars are supposed to be the fun part :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A One player says to himself: oh look, we damaged the walls with plan A: THREE consecutive nukes and noble trains! HooRaY! Surely there isn't that much defense left. Definately, without a doubt, plan B: with these 6,000 spear-men and 3,000 swordsmen will finish them off!
Oh rats! The spears and swords didn't finish them off!
What's plan C?

Funny they think a small amount of territory gained from mostly inactives is winning. It is winning when you take land with the fewest amount of losses, take land and keep it and furthermore, stop the counter-offensive - as of yet a counter offensive hasn't been launched, but the other two fields of measurement clearly shows that One is not winning.
Without an army to continue the war, the opposing side will lose; check Germany in WWII or the Confederates in the Civil War. R4KI still has millions of troops, while on the other hand - One has lost an estimated 60-70% of it's nukes (given that they have their villages split 50/50 defense to offense. If they have more Def villages, well then... that percentage of lost offensive power is much higher). I assume it is more likely that they have villages split 75% def and 25% offensive... just a hunch ^.-

Troops killed, now there is a measurement we could go by for now, since really 100 villages gained or lost is quite meaningless at this point. R4KI started the war with less then a handful of Opponents Defeated Defensively, but now look, tens of MILLIONs ODD killed. Chart that statistic please.

I have seen dozens of recaps by R4KI against One... but even more impressive is the number of nukes One has lost. The top One player lost 14 nukes and noble trains in a single day, he gained 1 village twice but re-lost it twice to recaps... thus, his efforts gained ZILCH. Is that winning?
The same goes for dozens of other One players, whom what do you know, have also run out of nukes and are now loading the cannons with spoons, forks and knives, as seen by Turtles being used as nukes by players that ran out of offense 0.0