The whole truth and nothing but the truth

DeletedUser

Oh look, Drake is living in imagination land.

1. How many times must I say this? Wilbourn and Hotspur were active. The fact you keep denying this, is just appalling. If you didn't want to lose them, you should've sitted them better. Stop finding excuses for your losses.

2. See the stats? The stats say we're winning. Do not deny the facts.

3. And now you're suddenly an expert in the amount of troops we have? Honestly, we've got more than enough offence to go around. I spent a few hours marking Stein's incomings and he's still got plenty of troops to go around. Stop making statements you cannot possibly prove.

4. Dozens of recaps? oO

Heh, I don't know where you've been, but I only count 17 recaps, of which the vast majority were Allah recapping the same few villages over and over again. Seems like you're good at making statements that have completely lost touch with reality.

5. And let's not get us started about lost nukes, hmm? R4KI is counterattacking Stein at the moment (did I catch you lying just now?), but luckely, we were informed in time and let's just say Papoomio is going to lose those 25 trains he sent, together with all the other trains you R4KI's are sending.

This is W45. When two organized tribes clash, both sides will lose tons of troops. I am not denying we lost many troops, but it's more than common courtesy that you stop denying the fact you are losing tons of troops too.

Next time I expect a better informed post, Drake.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A One player says to himself: oh look, we damaged the walls with plan A: THREE consecutive nukes and noble trains! HooRaY! Surely there isn't that much defense left. Definately, without a doubt, plan B: with these 6,000 spear-men and 3,000 swordsmen will finish them off!
Oh rats! The spears and swords didn't finish them off!
What's plan C?

Funny they think a small amount of territory gained from mostly inactives is winning. It is winning when you take land with the fewest amount of losses, take land and keep it and furthermore, stop the counter-offensive - as of yet a counter offensive hasn't been launched, but the other two fields of measurement clearly shows that One is not winning.
Without an army to continue the war, the opposing side will lose; check Germany in WWII or the Confederates in the Civil War. R4KI still has millions of troops, while on the other hand - One has lost an estimated 60-70% of it's nukes (given that they have their villages split 50/50 defense to offense. If they have more Def villages, well then... that percentage of lost offensive power is much higher). I assume it is more likely that they have villages split 75% def and 25% offensive... just a hunch ^.-

Troops killed, now there is a measurement we could go by for now, since really 100 villages gained or lost is quite meaningless at this point. R4KI started the war with less then a handful of Opponents Defeated Defensively, but now look, tens of MILLIONs ODD killed. Chart that statistic please.

I have seen dozens of recaps by R4KI against One... but even more impressive is the number of nukes One has lost. The top One player lost 14 nukes and noble trains in a single day, he gained 1 village twice but re-lost it twice to recaps... thus, his efforts gained ZILCH. Is that winning?
The same goes for dozens of other One players, whom what do you know, have also run out of nukes and are now loading the cannons with spoons, forks and knives, as seen by Turtles being used as nukes by players that ran out of offense 0.0

A caps A cap wherever its from .

Are you telling me one should see a person is semi-inactive and think heck we better not target him hes only semi-inactive :icon_eek::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm going to start blaming everything on inactives too.

"Dude, were you sleeping with my wife just now?"
"No, I wasn't. It was an inactive."

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to start blaming everything on inactives too.

"Dude, were you sleeping with my wife just now?"
"No, I wasn't. It was an inactive."

1. How many times must I say this? Wilbourn and Hotspur were active. The fact you keep denying this, is just appalling. If you didn't want to lose them, you should've sitted them better. Stop finding excuses for your losses.

Well call me a liar if you dare , but I can promise you when I was set as sitter I wasn't able to do much at all and no-one cared , because basically it just meant you were spending all your energy on an inactive account. R4Ki at this time didn't care about stats and was said specifically in our skype chat numerous times.
I did then ask someone to come in and sit it , as they had a few days spare, they accepted the sit and 2 days later were yellow ... so whether the account should have stayed in the tribe or not is debatable but your judgement on what is the truth or not is out I'm afraid .
This isn't about whether or not you should of attacked him , it is about the fact you are disputing the truth. It was known hotspur was inactive and all your energies were placed there , thats not necessarily a bad decision , but not the accomplishment you claim it to be .

<3

DeletedUser

If R4KI doesn't care about stats, then why is R4KI trying to find an excuse for the fact that the stats are in One's favour? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

WooHoo. Finally got a flame - a few thousand more and I can catch up with Daethon 0.0

Still you didn't answer why you started sending the kitchen and bathroom sinks when players began to run out of offense.

Daethon:
3. And now you're suddenly an expert in the amount of troops we have? Honestly, we've got more than enough offence to go around. I spent a few hours marking Stein's incomings and he's still got plenty of troops to go around. Stop making statements you cannot possibly prove.

You saying "Honestly" clearly shows that you do not have the offense to go around. Having to use the word in the context of this discussion is simply you trying to make the world believe in you, simply because you believe "that you are winning" to be true. Discourse!

I am by no means an expert militarily or in math, but I can make an educated guess to how many offensive troops you have left based upon the number of shared reports we have within R4KI as well as the number of new conquers you have in relation to your total number of villages.

Using a simple method; assuming that 70% of your villages are defensive, and 30% of them are offensive, and knowing that Since May 08, 2010; One has gained 700+ villages across the globe from barbs and other players, your current village count is 2174 (Tribal Wars Tribe Profile One! villages conquered). So 2,174-700 = 1,474 villages older then 20 days old (900+ villages under 28 days old). It takes much longer then 20 days to build up a proper military + building queue's in a village to make it a legitimate opposing force.

Knowing this, I can conclude:

If 700 of your villages are to young to be a threat, then they are harmless. Leaving you with roughly 1,474 decent villages. (to make things easier, lets round the number of villages up to 1500).

70% will represent defensive villages
30% will represent offensive villages

so 1,500 villages x 70% is roughly 1050
leaving roughly 30%, 450 villages left over for offense
R4KI has destroyed an estimated 250 nukes and mini-nukes

So roughly 60% of One's total nukes have been destroyed in a one week period, assuming that you are using a 70:30 Def:Off split.

I could be terribly wrong in this assumption, especially if your tribal strategy is a 50:50 off:def split... or maybe you use a 90:10 split - some players do that I know, 9 defensive villages for every 1 offensive village... God help you if that's the case; I'll stick with the 70:30 split though, because it is widely accepted as a balanced military.

Your gains are what? 100+ villages or so right now? and roughly 250 nukes lost to gain them. I guess you were right in a post you made in another thread stating, we are only losing 2 nukes for every village gained (though it is actually a tidbit higher)

I think an acceptable number to declare yourself winning would be .5 nukes lost for every village gained... but maybe my personal standards are a bit higher and that is just my personal view for victory.

From this however, I can gather that if One maintains it's current strategy, then it will run out of offensive power within 1-2 more weeks. Surely allowing it to win this war within a 1-2 month time frame.

blah blah blah me with insults if this strikes to close to home as being the truth - but, this is only my ESTIMATION, you may have many many more nukes, but for now, this is my educated guess.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If R4KI doesn't care about stats, then why is R4KI trying to find an excuse for the fact that the stats are in One's favour? :icon_confused:

It's not really an excuse for the stats being in Ones favour , the point is you are claiming victory over R4KI through hitting an inactive player , the test comes when you bother to hit the rest of the tribe. <3 .

DeletedUser86073

WooHoo. Finally got a flame - a few thousand more and I can catch up with Daethon 0.0

Still you didn't answer why you started sending the kitchen and bathroom sinks when players began to run out of offense.

Have you got any reports from any of our tribe attacking with anything other than offensive troops?

Also, you say we will run out of offensive power within two week, that also doesn't make sense, you guys aren't taking any villages from us. Our nukes are just rebuilding + New nukes in the villages we have taken from you. All the while you just sit there and stack without attacking back.

DeletedUser

yes, we have lots of reports from your tribe attacking without offensive troops and using massive amounts of spears and swords. It has made for quite amusing conversation in skype :)

It is also true that you have time to start rebuilding those nukes, but that is more work for you, less work for us. Wars of attrition typically impact the side that has to do more work negatively.

DeletedUser86073

yes, we have lots of reports from your tribe attacking without offensive troops and using massive amounts of spears and swords. It has made for quite amusing conversation in skype :)

It is also true that you have time to start rebuilding those nukes, but that is more work for you, less work for us. Wars of attrition typically impact the side that has to do more work negatively.

Please post these reports or at least one.

DeletedUser

Guilty as charged. I suicided some of my defence because I had some left in a few offensive villages.

Better to send it at the enemy than at one of my own defensive villages, right?

DeletedUser

Also, I'm honestly not going to bother discussing with a R4KI player about how much offence One has left. You may go ahead and think we've got nothing left if that makes you feel any better.

So yes: you're completely right, Drake. One has no more offence left. You're completely safe. Now please excuse me while I go to sit in a corner, crying about the fact we lost all our offence. Stein lost 14 of nukes so he must be completely devoid of troops. The war is lost! Lost, I tell you!

[spoil]For the people who don't recognise sarcasm: this is sarcasm.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Please post these reports or at least one.
so he will show you the skype chat cuz thats the only thing they got.
you know we may attack by our def troops left in the off villas but at least we wont cry when a tribe( half of our size) attacks us, we even dont mail them: "for sake God stop attacking us cuz your leader is a bad man":):icon_wink:

DeletedUser

so he will show you the skype chat cuz thats the only thing they got.
you know we may attack by our def troops left in the off villas but at least we wont cry when a tribe( half of our size) attacks us, we even dont mail them: "for sake God stop attacking us cuz your leader is a bad man":):icon_wink:

Yeah, I laughed when Matt mailed us all so he could try to prove I'm a bad leader.

No Matt, One is not going to give you an easy victory. Or a victory at all. We are not going to break apart due to internal arguements or mismanagement like the previous tribes you faced. As you should've noticed by the enormous ODD rise of Steinlichtt: your members are going to have to fight over every village. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser86073

ODD Ranking.

1 steinlichtt 3,23 Mio.

Looks like One can stack as well :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I laughed when Matt mailed us all so he could try to prove I'm a bad leader.

I have never said you were a poor leader, but you have offered to sell your tribe out to both me and formz. If you chose to draw that conclusion on your own sure. But everything I have said is the truth, you on the other hand are about as far from the truth as you can get.

DeletedUser

Anyone who has over 1k defensive troops in an offensive village is not the brightest crayon in the box. If that is the excuse for many of your players sending 1.2k-8k defenders at a time in an attack, then more power to them to kill off those troops to make room for future Nukes.

I know steinlichtt has a few more nukes... but it is a few... we collected intel on 70-80 of his villages, not including the newest ones or those under 3k points, and only found 5 or 6 offensive forces and only 3 of those were decent nukes. Though, from my scouts you guys have done a good job stacking him I will admit.

DeletedUser86073

Anyone who has over 1k defensive troops in an offensive village is not the brightest crayon in the box. If that is the excuse for many of your players sending 1.2k-8k defenders at a time in an attack, then more power to them to kill off those troops to make room for future Nukes.

I know steinlichtt has a few more nukes... but it is a few... we collected intel on 70-80 of his villages, not including the newest ones or those under 3k points, and only found 5 or 6 offensive forces and only 3 of those were decent nukes. Though, from my scouts you guys have done a good job stacking him I will admit.

Drake unless you can post a report of anyone from One attacking with Defensive troops, please shut up.

Papoomio just lost a lot more than anyone in our tribe has lost :)

Last edited: