The whole truth and nothing but the truth

DeletedUser

The point is for you to know what your leaders are planning.

Just like to point out, It's not all leaders, If this is there plan which I know it sorta Kinda is, but i didn't know the full details, Alot of people just thought it was the war to get rid of one dominant tribe, And then The good Players from a few of the tribes would join up and Have a laugh. I'm just going to sit back and see how it plays out.

DeletedUser

not to criticise, just i found it ironic how they garnered support from so many tribes saying "we must bring down this tribe, they are too big", but their plan was not to get rid of it, but instead to join it and obviously, be the fat cats sitting at the top.

That will never happen as we in R4KI do not want them, but those of you in tribes lead by these people must question just whether they are acting in your best interests or not. you may be allies now, but they have demonstrated they care little whether you are allies, tribe mates or even friends, they will back stab you if it means they can get a leg up.

That is something R4KI cannot be accused of.

DeletedUser

Look here is my stance on this, I want you all to continue to attack us, desmarth offered me a nap, which I refused. The point is for you to know what your leaders are planning. Continue attacks by all means. The ones I saw were quite poor as it was.

[9:50:27] Daethon/Desmaroth: heh
[9:50:41] Daethon/Desmaroth: i was thinking about offering matt a NAP the other day
[9:50:47] Daethon/Desmaroth: just for fun, to see how'd he react
[9:50:54] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: Haha
[9:51:02] Daethon/Desmaroth: maybe i'll do that
[9:51:04] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: How do you think he would react?
[9:51:05] Daethon/Desmaroth: should be funny
[9:51:19] Daethon/Desmaroth: i think he'd accept
[9:51:30] Daethon/Desmaroth: R4KI can't hurt One :/
[9:51:48] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: Hehe
[9:52:16] Daethon/Desmaroth: the fact we don't have any OP on us, proves that :p
[9:52:28] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: Yeah Omen also
[9:52:39] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: Yeah did a couple of smaller ones
[9:52:47] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: Well I think it was only papoomio
[9:52:50] Daethon/Desmaroth: lol, i'm going to try now
[9:52:55] Daethon/Desmaroth: see how he reacts
[9:53:07] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: This will be good lol
[9:53:29] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: He will probably be stoked deep down when he first hears it..If he believes it lol
[9:53:46] Daethon/Desmaroth: i doubt he'll believe it
[9:54:52] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: You're probably right
[9:55:02] Stalk. | DiamondBlade: He's stupid but I don't think he could be that stupid

Sorry Matt, I was playing with your mind again. This war is going too well for One/GBKRM to stop now.

DeletedUser

Sorry Matt, I was playing with your mind again. This war is going too well for One/GBKRM to stop now.

:icon_rolleyes: your not bright I realize this, okay, but the fact that you may have been lieing, big shocker. Is irrelevant to my reaction to said offer. Do you understand that? Or do we need to break it down for you? That post was not about you.

DeletedUser

ZOMG that must be edited, ITS FAKE ITS FAKE ITS FAKE :lol:

Once again showing your true colours...is it possible for you to actually go 5 minutes without trying to sell someone a lie?

DeletedUser

not to criticise, just i found it ironic how they garnered support from so many tribes saying "we must bring down this tribe, they are too big", but their plan was not to get rid of it, but instead to join it and obviously, be the fat cats sitting at the top.

That will never happen as we in R4KI do not want them, but those of you in tribes lead by these people must question just whether they are acting in your best interests or not. you may be allies now, but they have demonstrated they care little whether you are allies, tribe mates or even friends, they will back stab you if it means they can get a leg up.

That is something R4KI cannot be accused of.

Well to me it sounds as if this is one big plan purely to get people to turn against their leaders - ie a last ditch plan of R4KI's to give them a hope of winning this war. I don't have any evidence to back this view up but neither do you for your's (You could say you have that skype chat but if this is a plan then that could have easily been set up for purposes to make it more believable). Until i hear from my Duke i won't be taking a permanent view on the whole thing and at this point in time i am still fully behind Stalker and my tribe (Omen). It just seems fake to me because of the way you're all reacting. I know if i was hearing all this for the first time, i wouldn't react the way the likes of Matt and others have done. At the very least, it's something to spice up the world, whether it's a plan or a hoax. So for that, i thank you - either way :lol:

(Yeah, you probably read that thinking "who the hell is this noob!?". I don't normally comment on these forums cuz i think they're just a load of speculation and views without substance but i felt i may as well throw what i think about this one on here - don't bite the new guy :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

i wouldn't react the way the likes of Matt and others have done. At the very least, it's something to spice up the world, whether it's a plan or a hoax. So for that, i thank you - either way :lol:

See we found out weeks ago, and have been laughing about, the false info we fed formz for weeks, how it all ended up here.:icon_idea: Its not as though we just found out, I was first told about formz being a spy months ago. Though lacked tangible evidence.

DeletedUser

This isn't the first they've heard of it that's why... Matt and Simz have known that Formz was the spy for quite some time. And it has been stated before we're not trying to save our butts we will fight either way.

We're not forcing anyone to do anything, just giving them the facts and letting them decide for themselves.

DeletedUser

Ok, that makes it clearer. Could have pointed that out int he first place! :icon_wink:

Anyway, i'll stand by my words and i'm gonna speak to Stalker to straighten it out. At the end of the day, if they wanna make that tribe of the top 25 then so be it but it'll be the most boring world and they'll turn it into sim city. I doubt it'll happen, but if it does then good luck to them nobling barbs, because i think a large amount of players would just quit.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I still have no problem with this..I mean morally..This is a competitve war game after all...Power/Strategy is what it's about...

Apparently Matt talks down to most of his members so it's pretty simple. Justice has simply been served here and a lesson taught :p

The super tribe thing is a myth btw..I'm not going anywhere and neither is Des...We threw a concept out originally but decided it would be better to just divide the world up after we finish r4ki and then start over again with neutral diplomacy as their is no way we could fit all of our friends in to the same tribe...

I've got no problem with what formz has done...Infact he's a great guy and he's been become a bit of a friend to me over the last couple of months :) Can't you guys just fight back or something? What did you think this forum post was gonna achieve? :p

DeletedUser

Apparently Matt talks down to most of his members so it's pretty simple.

Its funny simz, lisa, pap, sidney I would bet would not say that.:icon_idea:

And lets examine this what I am is strict. And I do expect participation and cooperation, however, to compare what you are saying. That is like calling a parent a tyrant because they lay out rules and require them to be followed. Its a false dichotomy. If you mean to say that I have the finial say and what I decide is what has to be done, than you are correct that is how R4KI is run, however it is not a democracy it is a dictatorship. And the existence of a chain of command is not paramount to being demeaning it is a chain of command.

DeletedUser

Apparently Matt talks down to most of his members so it's pretty simple. Justice has simply been served here and a lesson taught :p

I am a new player that Matt has taken in and taught. I frustrate him alot. I don't grow fast enough and had no clue what i was doing. Matt has never talked down to me. I repeat,

MATT HAS NEVER TALKED DOWN TO ME.

I have the utmost respect for Matt and the rest of R4KI.
I would trust most of them with my real life. They have become friends i would never give up.

So if this is all about how Matt talks down to people why not let them confront him, instead of taking it into your own hands.

I will serve my leader until the end.

DeletedUser

The super tribe thing is a myth btw..I'm not going anywhere and neither is Des...We threw a concept out originally but decided it would be better to just divide the world up after we finish r4ki and then start over again with neutral diplomacy as their is no way we could fit all of our friends in to the same tribe...

For starters, if you did originally plan to do this then it is not a myth.

secondly, why is it that the mastermind behind this whole thing was convinced this plan was still going ahead jsut a few days ago, if you all decided this wasnt going to happen? If it was such a small idea why did he make such a big deal about it? even going as far as to have come up with a tribe name?

thirdly, if there was super tribe to be formed at the end, what is the end game for formz? Why tear down his own tribe of which he was a part of the leadership at the time unless he was getting something better out of it. Are you trying to tell us he wanted to have all of R4KI's inactives nobled, he takes leadership of the core active players and then you guys would all be best of buddies?

you cannot lie your way out of this one, man up and tell the truth.

DeletedUser

This is so funny :lol:

For me, the best part is how the members of these tribes, who their leaders have been planning to sell-out since December, are in denial :lol::lol::lol:

Stalker1988 said:

The problem with denial of this kind is that it proves nothing. Now that you're busted you'd say this if you meant it, but you'd also say this to your tribemates if you were still (coldly, cynically, since the world started) planning on throwing your tribemates under the bus.
You could admit that you're a traitor to your tribe, but you can't prove that you aren't :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Even IF this info really is true (the screenshots are a nice touch by the way), I really wouldn't be worried about it. Just look at it logically.

-If some members from each tribe joined the theoretical ChoCho, that wouldn't change their position. They are still mixed in with their former tribes. Only now those former tribes are pissed and will quickly take down those members. R4KI would pretty much remain unaffected, while the surrounding tribes had gotten rid of disloyal members.
-Well maybe R4KI members decided to support these players so that they could withstand any attacks? Hard to believe. If it was only to be 11 R4KI players, there would not be enough support to fully defend the villages of ~14 other players being attacked by entire tribes.
-Even if this tribe managed to come together, and the isolated players joining from the surrounding tribes managed to survive for a bit, they'd still be surrounded by tribes with a combined member count that was several times theirs. Even if there was not a single player with any skill out there, the papercut method would still wear down members after a while.
-There are still skilled members out there capable of doing real damage all on their own, so this theoretical tribe still wouldn't succeed.

If this super tribe was formed later on in the world when there were less players, then it would be devastating. The truth is that there are simply too many players who would oppose it at this time for it to succeed. So even if everything that has been said is true, its nothing to really be worried about for us non-ChoCho candidates.

DeletedUser

Even IF this info really is true (the screenshots are a nice touch by the way), I really wouldn't be worried about it. Just look at it logically.

-If some members from each tribe joined the theoretical ChoCho, that wouldn't change their position. They are still mixed in with their former tribes. Only now those former tribes are pissed and will quickly take down those members. R4KI would pretty much remain unaffected, while the surrounding tribes had gotten rid of disloyal members.
-Well maybe R4KI members decided to support these players so that they could withstand any attacks? Hard to believe. If it was only to be 11 R4KI players, there would not be enough support to fully defend the villages of ~14 other players being attacked by entire tribes.
-Even if this tribe managed to come together, and the isolated players joining from the surrounding tribes managed to survive for a bit, they'd still be surrounded by tribes with a combined member count that was several times theirs. Even if there was not a single player with any skill out there, the papercut method would still wear down members after a while.
-There are still skilled members out there capable of doing real damage all on their own, so this theoretical tribe still wouldn't succeed.

If this super tribe was formed later on in the world when there were less players, then it would be devastating. The truth is that there are simply too many players who would oppose it at this time for it to succeed. So even if everything that has been said is true, its nothing to really be worried about for us non-ChoCho candidates.

Is CATS declaring on R4KI - as we have been told?

DeletedUser

One word AWESOME

Daethon trying to pull out of this war by offering a NAP, leaving other tribes that declared on R4Ki to pay the price.

DeletedUser

I don't think anybody ever claimed that this super tribe idea is a good one or makes logistical sense. Its a grab to have a lot of points under 1 banner.

However it does show the willingness of the dukes of One and Omen to sell their tribes out.

Apparently Matt talks down to most of his members so it's pretty simple.

I'm sorry, you are either inventing fiction or giving us the "formz truth". Matt's my duke and I talk down to him :icon_razz:

Honestly, I do not have time to write a decent response right now, but I will say the following: Formz did not tell you 100% of the story.

2. We (being the leaders who allied with Formz) were never REALLY planning to unite in one single tribe. TBH, I've always raised remarks at that plan just because I didn't want to leave my tribe behind. Therefor, we dismissed the plan weeks ago.

Formz, it does appear that the people you sold out to, are willing to sell you out in a heartbeat if their dirty plans are exposed. I think I once told you that you weren't a good judge of character. Fate proves me right again.

Last edited by a moderator: