The whole truth and nothing but the truth

DeletedUser

If matt's such a horrid leader, then how come most of the top tribes in the world need to band together to get rid of him ?
That argument is a head in the sand joke made by a bunch of people who got caught in the act of trying to sell their tribemates out and are scrabbling desperately to cover for it.

Heh, you seem pretty ignorant about diplomacy. But don't fear, as I'll explain the basics to you. Slowly and with few big words.

Let's start out with a few facts. Alert me when you can't follow anymore, mmmk?

1. R4KI is a tribe. (Should be simple, even for you)

2. Matt leads said tribe. (yes, that's a bit harder, but I'm sure you can grasp it after some long thinking)

3. There are other tribes on the world. These tribes also have leaders. (Getting a bit complicated now, I'm sure?)

4. Matt disrespects these leaders and tribes. The other tribes on the world are not happy about that.

5. The leaders of those tribes (the ones Matt made angry, bear with me here) decide to take revenge and plan to attack Matt's tribe.

6. Those tribes all attack Matt's tribe.

Now, let's draw a conclusion, shall we?

We don't need to gang R4KI. Honestly, One currently matches R4KI in power and would stand a 50% chance of winning a war 1 vs 1 against R4KI. However, Matt pissed off whole the world with his crappy attitude and that caused everyone to declare on him. Should I be forbidding tribes such as Omen and Apex to launch on R4KI just because Mr. Perv doesn't have to whine then?

Honestly now. The R4KI side should grow up. Your arguments are worse than those of a 12 year old, angry child.

DeletedUser

Should be easy to provide the screen shots where you are clearly joking about this as opposed to planning this, and screen shots of the "real" plan:icon_rolleyes:

The real plan, when Mitsche and I decided it would be better:

56.jpg

The 4 options were 1) supertribe, 2) random chaos, 3) gathering ~400 players and duke it out and 4) division of the world. Obviously, we chose for the fourth option and the gentleman's war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Going by this thread, that wasn't the master plan on the the other fronts. So the question is still valid. :)

DeletedUser

Don't exactly understand your point. :/

I've never organized a gangbang. I always work together with other people, true, but I can hardly be called mastermind of a gangbang.

DeletedUser

Daethon, I would love to see a date on that screen shot of yours with the grand plan discussion...

//Z

DeletedUser

I have seen the convos , from people I totally trust , stating by formz his intentions to form this supertribe with 25 people only this week , without going into the logistics of whether it would work not , I have played a few worlds now with Matt and Simz and considered them both in my top 5 overall best players and leaders in this game and more than that they would never in a million years sell the rest of their tribe out.

I find it bizarre that people focus their energies of the fallacy of Matt being a Tyrant , yet ignore the fact that Formz has betrayed us .
I am astounded at Formz betrayal , I considered him a gentleman , never have I heard him in the chat or forum make any accusation against Matt or discuss any problems about the tribe . Yet it has been uncovered in the chats I have seen his issues and plans for the future , which ironically are Tyranical .

You really think you can trust him after what he has done , name me one thing I have done to make my tribe mate turn on me ... You attempt to discredit Matts leadership and yet you trust a backstabber who never once indicated he was unhappy within our tribe ?
He was in a position of responsibility in our tribe and betrayed us all , and you want to move on to make a perfect world with that as a foundation ?

Personally a perfect world for me is playing with people I know I can trust , I don't give two hoots how many tribes are gangbanging us ... That is what we play for !!!
This is the most exciting thing to happen on w45 , but I'd rather fight side by side with Matt as my leader to the very last village , than keep building villages for the next 3 years with people who scheme against their own tribe.

<3

Lisa i could not have said it better, I 100% agree with you!. I will go down With R4KI, and love every minute i spend with you guys!
If Matts a tyrant, then why is there so many of us willing to die for him?

DeletedUser

Heh, you seem pretty ignorant about diplomacy. But don't fear, as I'll explain the basics to you. Slowly and with few big words.

2. Matt leads said tribe. (yes, that's a bit harder, but I'm sure you can grasp it after some long thinking)

3. There are other tribes on the world. These tribes also have leaders. (Getting a bit complicated now, I'm sure?)

4. Matt disrespects these leaders and tribes. The other tribes on the world are not happy about that.

5. The leaders of those tribes (the ones Matt made angry, bear with me here) decide to take revenge and plan to attack Matt's tribe.

We don't need to gang R4KI. Honestly, One currently matches R4KI in power and would stand a 50% chance of winning a war 1 vs 1 against R4KI. However, Matt pissed off whole the world with his crappy attitude and that caused everyone to declare on him. Should I be forbidding tribes such as Omen and Apex to launch on R4KI just because Mr. Perv doesn't have to whine then?

Honestly now. The R4KI side should grow up. Your arguments are worse than those of a 12 year old, angry child.

Hang on...your losing an argument after being discovered as a lying traitor (assuming much of what has been said you plan on ditching half your tribe'mates' as well) and now you decide to teach Pervis how to PnP.
Your getting your ass handed to you. Do the honourable thing stop lying admit you have been caught out and go try to fight your way out of it. Way I see it you still have a nice little gangbang set up. Heck who knows maybe you can recruit formz to help out....doubt r4ki want him now.

DeletedUser

Hang on...your losing an argument after being discovered as a lying traitor (assuming much of what has been said you plan on ditching half your tribe'mates' as well) and now you decide to teach Pervis how to PnP.
Your getting your ass handed to you. Do the honourable thing stop lying admit you have been caught out and go try to fight your way out of it. Way I see it you still have a nice little gangbang set up. Heck who knows maybe you can recruit formz to help out....doubt r4ki want him now.

I am not losing an arguement. Nor have I been "discovered". I am stating the truth, it's as simple as that. No one can honestly believe all that bullcrap about 4 people making a supertribe of only 12 people (because that's what will happen if we believe Matt and Simz their words).

Perv apparantly doesn't know the first thing about diplomacy. The fact remains that, if you piss the duke of another tribe off, you will probably see that tribe declaring on you. How hard can it be to grasp that?

It's about time R4KI comes forth and admit they are lying about this. Stalker, Mitsche, Formz and I never had the plan to create a supertribe that would make us leave our tribes behind. Heck, the proof is in One's tribal forums, where I have stated some weeks ago that I'm discussing some options for the future of W45 and that I'd like everyone's input. Matt and Simz however, are working with quotes pulled out of their context. Quotes from a convo in which Formz even didn't tell the whole thing.

I'm sorry R4KI, but you will have to do a lot better than this if you want to try and blame something on us. The W45 community isn't stupid.

DeletedUser

Daethon, I would love to see a date on that screen shot of yours with the grand plan discussion...

//Z

Just a reminder....

twenty-five

Lisa i could not have said it better, I 100% agree with you!. I will go down With R4KI, and love every minute i spend with you guys!
If Matts a tyrant, then why is there so many of us willing to die for him?

He's brainwashed you! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser86073

At the end of the day, this is all that matters :)

Side 1:
Tribes: One
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 15
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 561,087
Side 2: 87,563
Difference: 473,524

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You really suck at PnP, you know that. Still trying to justify your cowardice and reluctance to face RAKI 1 vs 1 by attempting to make a coalition. Still making a fool of yourself on PnP constantly trying to explain yourself.
You have no ability to debate, just to make yourself look stupid on PnP.
Attempting to spell out a bunch of half-arsed justification for your lack of confidence in yours and your tribe's own warring ability just makes you look illiterate.

Happy attempted ganking. Its the only format of war your kind knows how to operate. Raki will stand to it.

DeletedUser

Daethon, is making a fool out of himself again :icon_rolleyes:

Lord please bless his poor soul :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

We don't need to gang R4KI.

This.

You show your weakness here by going serious overkill to achieve one goal. And the point of your attacks are to overthrow R4KI's leader so you can implement plans of your own. And to achieve these plans, why would you take more tribes than needed? Unless everything works out perfectly (which in all of TW, it happens maybe 1% of the time), you will just end up pissing off the rest of these tribes and then you can say bye-bye to your account as well.

Calling it now. Refer back to here in a few months :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well sometimes people like to get just their part of understandings. This is for you Simz and Hedge Clipers.

You have seen posts from Deathon, and other members which have denied a 'super tribe' and 'selling players', and you continue to argue that.

If we are stupid as you say, we are not as much , and not seeing that a tribe with top players will not work here:

1. Some of the top players are in R4KI and would not join us, so we will not have top players.
2. All other players will attack, and we will have to face so much incomings, that we have to not live our real life, and focus in this game, which again is not the option.

We will just fight your tribe, as top tribe, because our goal is to be top, so we have to fight the bests , to be the best. for the result of this, is early to say, because its to early, and there will be many other 'big wars' to decide which will be the best.

So stop arguing about us selling our players, because this will not happen. We will invite other players who we think will be good for the tribe, because players come and goes, so someone goes inactive, we have to replace them, or we will be gone with them.