The whole truth and nothing but the truth

DeletedUser

Of late I have been forced to do a few things which, I do not like nor feel comfortable doing, which namely would be lying to people or at least misleading people. I have been forced into this situation by the actions of others, but now I am finally free to speak the truth and as such I am here to tell you all the full truth.

So as many of you have seen recently, several top tribes have declared war on R4KI including One, Omen, GBKRM and Apex. The reasons given for these declarations which just so happen to coincide with one another was the poor handling of diplomacy and tyrannical behaviour of our duke, matt (aka mingha).

However, what some of you may not know is that this is just the first step, and that over the next few days CATS and Fremen (yes our supposed allies) along with some smaller tribes are also supposedly lined up to declare on R4KI. (It is worth noting at this point, the betrayal of Fremen is denied by one of the dukes Vlad Hark who claims to be loyal to us, and that btardlolumad has gone behind his back in pledging their support). You may be forgiven in believing that this was a coalition brought together to bring down the top tribe, but you would be wrong, something which the dukes of these tribes are fully aware of.

The true “mastermind” behind this plot, and his true intentions are far more devious and underhanded than even many of you who “are in the know” may have realised. Formz who is a member of the R4KI leadership was the one who coordinated this “gangbang” against his own tribe and those who he named friends. This is not something that he has done out of survival or something done out of necessity, but in fact something he has been planning since he joined R4KI.

[11:54:38 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Well, its been in planning since december.
[11:54:49 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): between myself, mitsche, jdiz, and slawz at first.
[11:55:00 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Drexav weighted in in the early formative stages.
[11:55:11 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): when we made inroads with the rest of the leaders around the world.
[11:55:19 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Kept angrim abreast of the situation too
[11:55:27 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): though he wanted to take only a supporting role
[11:55:53 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): My reason d'etre has been to build even stronger relations between the good players of R4KI
[11:56:07 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): and hope that Matt digs his hole even deeper.

It is clear that this is not the work of someone working for the good of their tribe or friends but instead the work of someone who has wanted to gain power by any means necessary.

But what is his end game you ask? Why destroy his own tribe? What does he gain? Well there in lies the rub. (“he” in the text below is refering to myself, Perpetual Inebriation and “yourself” is sidney07)

[11:53:07 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Not yet, but if you are wondering why he, papoomio, zindra, angrim, verrine, and yourself have no incomings.
[11:53:10 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): you need not wonder any longer.
[11:53:48 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Everyone who has shown respectfulness to their fellow member is invited.

So formz’s master plan was to usurp matt and become the supreme ruler himself, but unable to do this via conventional methods he had to resort to treachery to achieve his goals. But to do this he must offer up some players as a sacrifice to the other top tribes to gain their support.

So let me ask, what is that willbourn, Viscount Drake, mikepowa, default, sherlock, allah0akbar etc did to ever be disrespectful to anyone? In fact some of those who have been targeted are some of the most mild mannered and pleasant people in our entire tribe. So is it really just those who are respectful who are invited? Or is it really those with large accounts, like myself, pap, sidney, zindra…

For those of you not in R4KI, read this part.

All of this may be mildly interesting to those of you not in R4KI, but the next part is what is what I would like those of you in tribe participating in these attacks to read.

[11:56:46 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): over the past 2 months, it has been mainly Stalker, Desmaroth, Mitsche and I, writing hypothetical scenario's and trying to see how they would play out.

The more recent “brain trust” ^^

[12:01:14 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): it will be called Train Station (long name) ChoCho (short tag)
[12:01:53 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Mitsche, stalker, desmaroth, btardlolumad joining from outside of R4KI
[12:01:58 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): with 1-2 of their best friends
[12:02:03 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): and from within R4KI
[12:02:26 PM] sidney07mcd: so btard has been playing a role as well
[12:02:29 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Myself, angrim, and hopefully: you, zindra, verrine, perpetual, papoomio

2 main points come out of this:

Firstly, those of you in Apex and One and Omen and Fremen, who do not fall under the category of “best friend” what becomes of you guys? You have seen from above that these guys have no problem with throwing their so called friends and tribe mates to the wolves to get a leg up, so what will stop them from doing the same to you? We have long known the merger between Apex and Qualm was simply a way for the larger Apex members to eat them up without a problem. Which is exactly what the war between Apex and R4KI is currently about. Kompjuteri, mitsche and formz arranged it so that the smaller players in apex get eaten up more easily.

Lastly, myself, papoomio and sidney have all been offered amnesty (although formz didn’t know we all knew about this until now) from these wars. A chance to escape the “tyranny” that is matt’s rule, a chance to get out from this toxic rule which apparently we all hated.

But then why is it we are all standing here saying NO. We will not throw our friends to the wolves, we will not break our loyalty to matt, and we will fight it out with the entire world facing insurmountable odds.

Why is this? Because you have all been lied to, at least 90% of the tribe is loyal to matt and one another, and we will not follow this Judas named formz.

Now I would like to say one last thing to our current tribe mates. I know many of you have put a lot of time and effort into your accounts and may not wish to have it all thrown away at this late stage. So for those of you who do wish to leave R4KI and find other tribes willing to accept you, you will not receive any attacks from myself or anyone else in the leadership (unless you attack first of course).

However, those of you who do follow Judas (formz) and trade in your loyalties for 30 pieces of silver, I cannot promise the same treatment.

For those of you who may claim this a big scam and all falsified information, below I have put the important parts of the conversation into a spoiler for clarity and context and taken screen shots of the important parts.

[spoil] [11:45:52 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): I would like to see a better w45 come out of this whole mess.
[11:46:03 AM] sidney07mcd: yeah.. and what does that mean for me?
[11:46:08 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): One that is run by people who mutually respect one another
[11:46:28 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): sidney, I believe that you and I have a pretty decent friendship here?
[11:46:31 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): would you agree?
[11:46:41 AM] sidney07mcd: i believed so
[11:46:51 AM] sidney07mcd: but once this apex thing started i didn't know what to think
[11:47:09 AM] sidney07mcd: i feel like all my nukes are dead at the moment and apex are ready to eat me up
[11:47:24 AM] sidney07mcd: i'm sure you can understand how i see that happening
[11:47:32 AM] sidney07mcd: with the "bring down r4ki" parade
[11:47:34 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): You have my friendship. and that means my armies, my connections and everything I have in TW at your disposal
[11:47:52 AM] sidney07mcd: so what do you want? matt gone? all of r4ki gone?
[11:47:52 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): All of my nukes are out on Apex too, after all
[11:47:54 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): we are in this together.
[11:48:06 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Hell no, I love the guys in R4KI
[11:48:10 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): papoomio, yourself, simz, godbunny
[11:48:17 AM] sidney07mcd: that's what was pissing me off
[11:48:17 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): there are really chill people here
[11:48:28 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): I just dont like being treated like shit by a 19year old on an ego trip
[11:48:54 AM] sidney07mcd: so can you honestly tell me that you have nothing going on with apex to screw us over?
[11:49:07 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): You have my word.
[11:49:16 AM] sidney07mcd: alright then
[11:49:23 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Would you like the whole story?
[11:49:37 AM] sidney07mcd: don't need the whole thing but some filling in of blanks would be nice
[11:49:49 AM] sidney07mcd: the whole things been sketchy for a while
[11:49:58 AM] sidney07mcd: i just kept denying it
[11:50:17 AM] sidney07mcd: then finally came to the conclusion on like saturday.. but haven't really spoken to you much since
[11:50:58 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): ya, my hours have been messed up
[11:51:12 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Well.
[11:51:23 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): as you can see from the outline that is forming on the pubs
[11:51:39 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): there is a world wide collection of tribes geared to take out the inactives in R4KI
[11:51:43 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): and put the heat on matt's leadership
[11:51:53 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): it includes every single tribe around Raki
[11:51:55 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): including Cats and Fremen
[11:52:03 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): who will be declaring in a few days.
[11:52:10 AM] sidney07mcd: fremen will in a few days?
[11:52:13 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): D-R
[11:52:16 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): and TKEp as well
[11:52:38 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Fremen will be the last straw, I hope.
[11:52:46 AM] sidney07mcd: is simz in on this?
[11:53:00 AM] sidney07mcd: i don't want to be opposing simz and joshi
[11:53:02 AM] sidney07mcd: i like them...
[11:53:07 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Not yet, but if you are wondering why he, papoomio, zindra, angrim, verrine, and yourself have no incomings.
[11:53:10 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): you n eed not wonder any longer.
[11:53:48 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Everyone who has shown respectfulness to their fellow member is invited.
[11:54:07 AM] sidney07mcd: so this was actually all you as far as leadership goes? i honestly expected one other at least
[11:54:11 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): and i would like it to be a communal leadership strategy, using the abilities of each of the members to benefit the tribe.
[11:54:12 AM] sidney07mcd: either pap or simz
[11:54:38 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Well, its been in planning since december.
[11:54:49 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): between myself, mitsche, jdiz, and slawz at first.
[11:55:00 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Drexav weighted in in the early formative stages.
[11:55:11 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): when we made inroads with the rest of the leaders around the world.
[11:55:19 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Kept angrim abreast of the situation too
[11:55:27 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): though he wanted to take only a supporting role
[11:55:53 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): My reason d'etre has been to build even stronger relations between the good players of R4KI
[11:56:07 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): and hope that Matt digs his hole even deeper.
[11:56:11 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): which he has done effectively.
[11:56:43 AM] sidney07mcd: yeah
[11:56:46 AM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): over the past 2 months, it has been mainly Stalker, Desmaroth, Mitsche and I, writing hypothetical scenario's and trying to see how they would play out.

[12:01:14 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): it will be called Train Station (long name) ChoCho (short tag)
[12:01:53 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Mitsche, stalker, desmaroth, btardlolumad joining from outside of R4KI
[12:01:58 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): with 1-2 of their best friends
[12:02:03 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): and from within R4KI
[12:02:26 PM] sidney07mcd: so btard has been playing a role as well
[12:02:29 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Myself, angrim, and hopefully: you, zindra, verrine, perpetual, papoomio

[5/18/2010 12:16:01 PM] Alessandro Gerbini (formz): Well, what I had intended to do was bring the major R4KI players together into one skype chat and sell a big lie. [/spoil]

[spoil]
Formz3.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Formz2.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Formz4.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Formz1.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not quite sure what to think about this, I have many friends in different tribes and I don't think That des would sell out his friends in one Just so they could have an elite tribe to rule the world.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I do not have time to write a decent response right now, but I will say the following: Formz did not tell you 100% of the story.

Will also give you a few other remarks.

1. Players such as Wilbourn are crap. I have quotes of you (or was it Sidney, I forgot) saying that he is a crap player and doesn't even know how to tag incomings. You also said you wouldn't support him because of that. People like that don't deserve to be in a top tribe.

2. We (being the leaders who allied with Formz) were never REALLY planning to unite in one single tribe. TBH, I've always raised remarks at that plan just because I didn't want to leave my tribe behind. Therefor, we dismissed the plan weeks ago.

3. All you are trying to do now is sowing division in the ranks of Omen, One, Apex, Fremen and GBKRM in the hope those tribes will revolt against their leaders and give you an easy victory. "Quotes" from Skype are not proof to back something large like this up. God knows what you've altered in those Skype chats. Therefor, I will stalk this forum the coming days, exposing the lies behind your post.

Once I have some time, of course.

DeletedUser88837

Intresting read. This will take a bit of time to digest all this info.

DeletedUser

2. We (being the leaders who allied with Formz) were never REALLY planning to unite in one single tribe. TBH, I've always raised remarks at that plan just because I didn't want to leave my tribe behind. Therefor, we dismissed the plan weeks ago.

3. All you are trying to do now is sowing division in the ranks of Omen, One, Apex, Fremen and GBKRM in the hope those tribes will revolt against their leaders and give you an easy victory. "Quotes" from Skype are not proof to back something large like this up. God knows what you've altered in those Skype chats. Therefor, I will stalk this forum the coming days, exposing the lies behind your post.

Love it when people play the 'edited' card... Guilty as charged. Oh and you say the plan was dismissed days ago, so you was up for it for around 5 months and then recently got too attached... :icon_neutral:

And who needs to back all of it up, when you've admitted it existed in point 2 :icon_eek:

EDIT: Plus whether you was REALLY going to go through with it is up to you to prove wrong. I expect you to 'stalk' the forum, but I don't expect much posting if any

DeletedUser

A) This chat is like 4/5 days old.. so dismissed weeks ago is a lie.

B) There are screenshots of the convo's... how are those altered?

DeletedUser

Des had already mentioned a possibility of a supertribe was in the midst and we had calmly said we did not want to think about it for now and get on with the task in hand 'killing R4ki' . This was actually thought of for after r4ki were gone so yes it was at least 2 weeks ago now ...

Des is right .

Trying to help yourself into getting out of a tight spot where most of w45 wants you on the rim :icon_wink:

DeletedUser88837

I'd also like to point out that I still love cheese, and by cheese I mean hotspur villages, and by hotspur villages I really mean I love r4ki villages, and by that I mean I love cheese.... Still pondering this odd chain of events.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I do not have time to write a decent response right now, but I will say the following: Formz did not tell you 100% of the story.

Will also give you a few other remarks.

1. Players such as Wilbourn are crap. I have quotes of you (or was it Sidney, I forgot) saying that he is a crap player and doesn't even know how to tag incomings. You also said you wouldn't support him because of that. People like that don't deserve to be in a top tribe.

1. Willbourn is not rubbish, in fact i vaguely think i remember the convo you are talking about and you are obviousl taking it out of context.

2. Seriously? that is your defense? we altered the skype chat? wh not have it professionally looked at. you will find not alterations other than the blanking out of the contacts on the left of the screen.

3. I do not willingly lie. The mistruths i have spoke of before were mainly in regards to formz. I challenge you to find someone in all of TW who can give you any example of me lying, cos i know you wont find one.

DeletedUser

I'd also like to point out that I still love cheese, and by cheese I mean hotspur villages, and by hotspur villages I really mean I love r4ki villages, and by that I mean I love cheese.... Still pondering this odd chain of events.

Oh by all means continue what you were doing but just diong the numbers 200 people. 25 open slots 10 taken by R4KI members 4 Leaders thats 14 slots so 11 open slots so a 95.5% chance your duke was going to sell you out.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Formz come to OMEN! If you do i will come back and play along side of you !

X

DeletedUser

damn we got 15 incs xen how do you tag again .

R4ki you elite guys must know how to tag .

Also whats a snipe and a stack ?

Wonder what r4kis next move will be ?

DeletedUser

Right now, R4KI is a threat to every other major tribe in the world. If a few key players want to get their tribes together to take out R4KI, then that seems like a good move. If they have a super secret ultimate objective of joining forces months in the future when and if R4KI is disbanded, then good for them.

This post just sounds like R4KI is actually worried about this offensive. And getting R4KI to worry about anything is an amazing feat given how large it is, and how firmly in control of the core it's become.

DeletedUser

Loving the spam guys, if I come back tonight and I'm mad (whilst drunk) I'll probably report every single post :)

(I'm bitter like that :icon_wink:)

EDIT:
Right now, R4KI is a threat to every other major tribe in the world. If a few key players want to get their tribes together to take out R4KI, then that seems like a good move. If they have a super secret ultimate objective of joining forces months in the future when and if R4KI is disbanded, then good for them.

This post just sounds like R4KI is actually worried about this offensive. And getting R4KI to worry about anything is an amazing feat given how large it is, and how firmly in control of the core it's become.

I just have to say you're far from what we're about. I'm taking up an account... Not leaving, not crudding my pants, not the slightest bit scared. I speak for everyone in R4KI when I say; do your worst. If we go down, we'll go down fighting. Afterall, inevitably it would've took... What... 4-5 tribes to do it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If they have a super secret ultimate objective of joining forces months in the future when and if R4KI is disbanded, then good for them.

“The end game/goal ….. it will be to make a new supertribe, made up of less than 25 of the worlds best players. It will be called Train station(long name) ChoCho(short tag) Mische, stalker,desmaroth, btardolumad joining from outside of R4KI,and with 1-2 of their best friends and form within R4KI.

The plan is to join R4KI not kill it.

DeletedUser

Look here is my stance on this, I want you all to continue to attack us, desmarth offered me a nap, which I refused. The point is for you to know what your leaders are planning. Continue attacks by all means. The ones I saw were quite poor as it was.

DeletedUser

A gang bang is perfectly normal i agree. But they just want to reform a r4ki essentially with 25 members from random tribes. This new tribe then will clean house on the rest of you.

This isn't about saving our selves we're not scared of getting rimmed fighting.

I was essentially given two options:

1) Save myself and side with these other big guys and be a part of this new super tribe, while throwing my friends under the bus.

2) Stay and fight with my friends and fight till the end.

What would you pick? :icon_wink:

Just want to inform others what is being plotted.

DeletedUser

i pick R4KI & Matt tell death.

and dear formz. well you saw what i said in the chatroom about the spy.

DeletedUser

This is not about stopping the war. I would much rather it continue in fact I was offered a nap this morning which I turned down.

Desmaroth today at 10:02
Hey, I reckon it's about time for me to propose you a NAP. The war's becoming boring for us since we are not receiving any attacks and eating inactives isn't fun.

GBKRM and One would like to offer you a NAP (duration negotiable) in exchange for the dismissal and surrender of Hotspur. If the war would continue, he'd be nobled anyway.

I reckon you could use this deal to finally noble off your inactives in K55 and to handle the upcoming troubles you'll be facing. ;)

D.

If you want I can forward that to you if you dont believe it.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to seeing R4ki finally get the ball rolling here. see some real co-ordinated attacks