The whole truth and nothing but the truth

DeletedUser

If it makes you happy I can post one...
Publicized reportmudokonP (Mudomo Vaults) attacks {36} Villa Emikem. (618|484) K46 - (Ram (5/18 5:10:59 PM) 783|718 - mudokonP , 163:36:48)
May 25, 2010 12:47:47
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-2.2%

Attacker: mudokonP
Origin: Mudomo Vaults (783|718) K77

Quantity: 600 600 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 600 600 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0

Defender: Viscount Drake
Destination: {36} Villa Emikem. (618|484) K46

Hidden by the report owner.

Important Information: Your troops were detected by your enemy

DeletedUser86073

Dude, mudokonP has been inactive for a while. He is being sat, it was nothing more than a suicide run(glorified fake)...no attempt at an actual attack.

DeletedUser

Dude, mudokonP has been inactive for a while. He is being sat, it was nothing more than a suicide run(glorified fake)...no attempt at an actual attack.

So you can't say another word to a tribe about that makes a statement about a member being inactive ever again now.

DeletedUser86073

So you can't say another word to a tribe about that makes a statement about a member being inactive ever again now.

May i ask why?

The players troops where simply being suicided before he was nobled out :icon_confused:, i don't understand why you are even trying to make it out to be the same thing.

DeletedUser

May i ask why?

The players troops where simply being suicided before he was nobled out :icon_confused:, i don't understand why you are even trying to make it out to be the same thing.

All I hear there is you trying to make a plausible excuse for the situation. You can't argue the subject at all, I can play this game and just be stubborn about it. Just the same you will be with anything R4KI says, so might as well just drop it right now.

DeletedUser

Funny that he still has the village and the attack landed over 3 days ago if you were nobling him out...

DeletedUser88837

Publicized reportmudokonP (Mudomo Vaults) attacks {36} Villa Emikem. (618|484) K46 - (Ram (5/18 5:10:59 PM) 783|718 - mudokonP , 163:36:48)
The defender has won

.... 600 sp and 600 sw... I'm not exactly sure what your trying to get at, but I see no nobles... So it's obviously a suicide attack not a serious attack. I'm sure your a good guy/girl or whatnot so I'm not going to flame you on it, but this is even part of your argument?

On another note, the argument you had about offense I'll have to agree your logic is right in how to figure that out, but you are WAY off. I'm not saying we are or aren't a 70/30 ratio, but we lost 250 nukes? Seriously? :-/ Please do some research before posting stuff like this bud it just makes you look kind of bad since your overinflating. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser88837

All I hear there is you trying to make a plausible excuse for the situation. You can't argue the subject at all, I can play this game and just be stubborn about it. Just the same you will be with anything R4KI says, so might as well just drop it right now.

Your comparing apples to monkies.

I'd prefer you don't say anything again till you.. Well stop eating paint chips. Nothing against you, like I said about drake, I'm sure your a decent person, but this is a tad lame. :)

DeletedUser

I have never said you were a poor leader, but you have offered to sell your tribe out to both me and formz. If you chose to draw that conclusion on your own sure. But everything I have said is the truth, you on the other hand are about as far from the truth as you can get.

Saying I abandon my tribe = saying I'm a poor leader. The one implies the other.
Nothing you have said is the truth. You manipulated Skype chats and made it seem like I was going to abandon my tribe.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. One sends troops from inactive accounts out to attack R4KI, yes. Got a problem with that? Complain somewhere else. I mean, really: are you going to resort to this? Quoting reports of defence hitting your villages? You're starting to look like the real R4KI. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah it is, just pointing out the fact you'll all jump to defend your side. No matter what's said, the other side's not going to believe you or say that it's completely different. It happens world and world again. All your arguments here on that subject are moot.

Unless you give another tribe access to your list of people online / not / being sat, everything said is BS. Sorry, just the way it is.

I'm also going to point out that I never insulted anyone, and you're now saying I eat paint chips. I'm just presenting my argument in a concise, understandable way. Which you obviously got, or you'd be asking questions. But instead... petty insults. ( Not personal at least :) )

DeletedUser

The defender has won

this guy is needs some sort of help seriously

DeletedUser

I always attack with spears... Level 3 of course. :icon_razz: Nothing more, nothing less.

DeletedUser

Yeah it is, just pointing out the fact you'll all jump to defend your side. No matter what's said, the other side's not going to believe you or say that it's completely different. It happens world and world again. All your arguments here on that subject are moot.

I dare disagree. It's not because we auto-defend our side (just like you auto-defend yours), that our arguments are empty because of it. We have stated nothing but facts so far.

I'm also going to point out that I never insulted anyone, and you're now saying I eat paint chips. I'm just presenting my argument in a concise, understandable way. Which you obviously got, or you'd be asking questions. But instead... petty insults. ( Not personal at least :) )

Ah, don't mind Xenth. He just wants to be attacked by R4KI. I'll give you a hug once I catch you on Skype. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

WOW What happened here?

I hate Matt ;( He is a tyrant. NOBLE him!!!!! :lol:

But as a regular user of raki.... GO R4KI! :lol:

btw, these formz and angrim guys... werent they in the tribe Midget, whos leaders were sitting the candidates for their tribe and then nobling them? And were banned. What an amazing group they were...

DeletedUser88837

Unless you give another tribe access to your list of people online / not / being sat, everything said is BS. Sorry, just the way it is.

Meh, I don't get personal. It was really just a smart alec (spelling?) way of saying that was retarded. ;)

DeletedUser

Meh, I don't get personal. It was really just a smart alec (spelling?) way of saying that was retarded. ;)

I think it comes from Hogan Alec? A person so yeah I think thats the spelling my google tab is too far to double check that.

DeletedUser

I dare disagree. It's not because we auto-defend our side (just like you auto-defend yours), that our arguments are empty because of it. We have stated nothing but facts so far.

No defense came to our side from me ( unless I did, then sorry for posting this, and you're free to call me a Hypocrite). Never said anything about what's going on in the war / players / stats. ( I did make a couple comments about a gangbang etc :p ) I'm picking the posts apart to try and show the Hypocrisy of it all.

I.E. one side uses and excuse, the other say's it isn't valid. The opposing side then uses the same one, but it's somehow different. Without looking at the circumstances such as a suicide run, both said the words inactive. To me, either it's good for all to use, or none can, no matter what. No gray area's, only absolutes.

The only reason I say that is because neither side is going to show their player list / give access to it on a daily basis.

It's not just here, it's every world. I mean no malice in my posts, just commenting on the words put down :) .

In short, 1 report was asked for and given, then the excuse was given, then I started. I'm done with the issue now though, all is well again and the subject hasn't come up again. ( I wasn't trying to defend, just commenting) Wasn't trying to start an argument, I don't care if you guys skim over and don't comment on me :p . I just say what I like to say, and be gone.

I also promise not to comment on the matter anymore, not matter what's said here about what I just wrote. Sorry :( or :) . Whichever you like.

EDIT: I gotta remember, people have different points of view, and just to let the post that catch's my eye go away. I'd forget about it the next day anyway :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No defense came to our side from me ( unless I did, then sorry for posting this, and you're free to call me a Hypocrite). Never said anything about what's going on in the war / players / stats. ( I did make a couple comments about a gangbang etc :p ) I'm picking the posts apart to try and show the Hypocrisy of it all.

I.E. one side uses and excuse, the other say's it isn't valid. The opposing side then uses the same one, but it's somehow different. Without looking at the circumstances such as a suicide run, both said the words inactive. To me, either it's good for all to use, or none can, no matter what. No gray area's, only absolutes.

The only reason I say that is because neither side is going to show their player list / give access to it on a daily basis.

It's not just here, it's every world. I mean no malice in my posts, just commenting on the words put down :) .

In short, 1 report was asked for and given, then the excuse was given, then I started. I'm done with the issue now though, all is well again and the subject hasn't come up again. ( I wasn't trying to defend, just commenting) Wasn't trying to start an argument, I don't care if you guys skim over and don't comment on me :p . I just say what I like to say, and be gone.

I also promise not to comment on the matter anymore, not matter what's said here about what I just wrote. Sorry :( or :) . Whichever you like.

EDIT: I gotta remember, people have different points of view, and just to let the post that catch's my eye go away. I'd forget about it the next day anyway :/

I understand your point, but there's a difference in the circumstances of when we used the word "inactive".

R4KI blamed the fact that One has about 100 conquers against R4KI, on inactives. We blamed the fact that we are attacking with defence, on inactives.

Only, the fact remains that Hotspur and Wilbourn were both active, as in being played. Their villages weren't just sitting there, ready to be taken. Another fact is that the people who actually sent defence to R4KI's are inactives who are in the process of being nobled out.

Conclusion: R4KI cannot blame it on inactives, One can.

*Huggles Highlander* I know you mean no harm. =)