The Wolrd V. Punch!

• Thread starter DeletedUser94846
  • Start date

DeletedUser92175

werebackkkk is nothing more than a barb and Inactive Nobler. He offers nothing to these proceedings but a weak sauce.

Lol Gluggles you are so bitter, face it it is taking you all a lot of effort to kill him off. WIN! are headless chickens and Patron is an off shoot of a failed tribe, he left because you don't support each other, he didnt spy, if u think he did prove it or maybe hide in your corner

DeletedUser

Lol Gluggles you are so bitter, face it it is taking you all a lot of effort to kill him off. WIN! are headless chickens and Patron is an off shoot of a failed tribe, he left because you don't support each other, he didnt spy, if u think he did prove it or maybe hide in your corner

Not sure I ever said he was a spy. Oh... I didn't. I just wanted to point out that he is NOT a quality player and I have fought him on another world... So I have some 1st hand knowledge of this. He's a quitter who bores easily when tagging too many scary attacks. But hey, My bitterness towards him is calling him skilled for Taking 12 Win! villages off of inactives. And friends of his.

DeletedUser

I like how everyone always pulls that card when they're losing :)

Besides, posting stats is not bragging. It's posting stats. Stats are facts.

Also, isn't the topic of this thread a bit misplaced? I'm sure it's "The world vs WIN!" ;)

LOL sticking up for the tribe that just kicked you because they didnt want the stats to say that raw were winning.

Loving the loyalty win :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

he changed whole W54's opinions about Punch by his replies mate, look at the this thread we're talking in. isnt it amazing that it still lives? and u talk about him fixing a post, dont question his power on changing others mind he's such a brainwasher. even im convinced that we're losing now :icon_evil: