The Wolrd V. Punch!

• Thread starter DeletedUser94846
  • Start date

DeletedUser

4 million points? your making me laugh...Well if you look at the map we still have the continent dominance we have...While you Merge with NOMO another pathetic tribe...Why are tribes merging with pathetic tribes like yours...:icon_biggrin:

If you want to count 5 people as a merge then I guess so. And they must have been decent enough since your tribe went through the trouble of declaring war on them.

Also YOU have no leg to stand on when it comes to merging LOLOL

As for the insult.. not even going to bother

Thanks for that Therapy. I dont see why people have to be nasty just because we are enemies. You are definitely causing us some trouble, good job!

DeletedUser

If you want to count 5 people as a merge then I guess so. And they must have been decent enough since your tribe went through the trouble of declaring war on them.

Also YOU have no leg to stand on when it comes to merging LOLOL

As for the insult.. not even going to bother

Thanks for that Therapy. I dont see why people have to be nasty just because we are enemies. You are definitely causing us some trouble, good job!

Enemies only in the sense of the game. I don't feel the need to add personal insult to what is clearly just a game in the end. Sometimes I change village names to jest a bit. But we all play a game. Some people will win, others lose. And in this particular game, even the losing party (or parts thereof) may gain respect because they have fought untill the bitter end with skill. Thanks for the compliment btw :)

Anyways to rectify your fist sentence somewhat: we declared war on pretty much every small tribe around us just for the lulz and to give them a clear message about what their future would bring. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with any of them being worthy opponents or not. Just wanted to clear that up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmm that does make sense but I guess your attacks will truly test their "noobishness" since werebackkk has already taken loads of WIN vills ;)

Also, feel free to unstack your K73 vills, you know the 3 I'm talking about xD

DeletedUser

Ha! You would like that, wouldn't you :p

As for werebackk yea he's doing a good job I suppose. Too bad he's 100+ hours away from me xD

DeletedUser

werebackkkk is nothing more than a barb and Inactive Nobler. He offers nothing to these proceedings but a weak sauce.

DeletedUser

werebackkkk is nothing more than a barb and Inactive Nobler. He offers nothing to these proceedings but a weak sauce.

Side 1:
Players: werebackkkk
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

awww why did you get kicked out of TST Gluggles?

DeletedUser

Actually I did not get kicked I left on my own accord.

And I will state again... He has done nothing worthy of any accolades.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Players: werebackkkk
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

awww why did you get kicked out of TST Gluggles?

Wereback...hahahahah pathetic you know the real story was he was a SPY before for RAW.......His former tribesmates are hesistant to attack him because he was former WIN!....But he is a traitor a deciever,,,,A lying manipualtive player.....Now he shows his true color....And we will destroy him and you cant do anything about it.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

IF your gonna "destroy him" you may want to start by atleast taking 1 village off of him

DeletedUser97155

Wereback...hahahahah pathetic you know the real story was he was a SPY before for RAW.......His former tribesmates are hesistant to attack him because he was former WIN!....But he is a traitor a deciever,,,,A lying manipualtive player.....Now he shows his true color....And we will destroy him and you cant do anything about it.:icon_biggrin:

Wow dude. 12 conquers in 1 month? Slow down, somebody might get hurt :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He didnt spy for us while he was in WIN/PATRYN and the only reason he left in the first place was because the PATYRN leadership at the time treated him like crap.

HeftySmurf

Ampac, chill dude. Let's keep it civil, shall we? RAW is putting up a good fight (well their top players are... can't vouch for the rest, really). Trust me, I know. Sure, they merged with some NOMO n00bs but if I were them I would get my hands on any leftover I can get here in the south ;) if only as a buffer for us to noble, or to use as an excuse for "growth"

Just stick to PUNCH who, in regards of merging history, are not at all better than us. Despite what they would like everyone to believe.

Difference between merging and absorbing players after war, we fight unlike some.

DeletedUser

Difference between merging and absorbing players after war, we fight unlike some.

OR... Maybe a bunch of players who had been playing together for a while were in different tribes, ascended to leadership positions... And... wait for it you cute little chubby blue dude.....

Decided to play together again...

Or you may be right and we just decided to merge to make you angry.

I'm looking forward to your movie.... :)

HeftySmurf

OR... Maybe a bunch of players who had been playing together for a while were in different tribes, ascended to leadership positions... And... wait for it you cute little chubby blue dude.....

Decided to play together again...

Or you may be right and we just decided to merge to make you angry.

I'm looking forward to your movie.... :)

A. my movie is gonna be awesome

B. If true slightly valid reasons but not valid enough for the amounts of players and tribes you did it with.

DeletedUser

A. my movie is gonna be awesome

+1 To Dat

B. If true slightly valid reasons but not valid enough for the amounts of players and tribes you did it with.

Slightly valid... I sense a crack in that Negativity!!! Let me get that microscope out... THERE IT IS!!! As far as the shear numbers of individuals. I can't speak on that. However, when it comes to the cornerstone of a merge. A pre-existing relationship with the influential members within those tribes most assuredly is the case.

DeletedUser

more of a reason then simply merging to avoid war.

I do not and can;t speak on real situations as I do not represent anything but a player playing an account.

But your comment above is correct in the following sense:

A war between the two tribes was averted by players who had long standing relationships who wanted to Kick |RAW| and Punch's Asses. Does there need to be NO other reason then to after the Big battle get the thing everyone wishes to see out in the open and make this world interesting and vibrant again?

Hell, nothing more fun than tagging incomings right? :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

i can think of a lot better things to do, and it doesnt involve merging with friends i have in WIN!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i do not and can;t speak on real situations as i do not represent anything but a player playing an account.

But your comment above is correct in the following sense:

A war between the two tribes was averted by players who had long standing relationships who wanted to kick |raw| and punch's asses. Does there need to be no other reason then to after the big battle get the thing everyone wishes to see out in the open and make this world interesting and vibrant again?

Hell, nothing more fun than tagging incomings right? :icon_rolleyes:

+1