Wombling our way through world 65
Name: The Wombles
Tag: Womble
CoA:
[spoil]
_57443_orinoco300.jpg
[/spoil]

About The Author:
This is my first attempt at leading a tribe, so I can't claim to have any experience at that - but what I can say is that I do have a fair amount of experience as player. My first world, heavan shall burn, I played alone and without premium. I started over a month late, and still managed to get over 500 by 100k points. I play Darth Pikachu currently on w61, with 2 co-players (that may be helping me out on w65). I have also won a HP server while co-playing Klaus Heissler.

About The Tribe:
90% of our 16 members have a good amount of experience on other worlds or servers. We all have skype (or are getting) and hope to maintain good communication throughout the world. We do however, have a few requirements:
  • At least a small amount of experience, though we don't require much.

Thanks a lot, Tom.
Add me on skype, tw.HighAtFive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

About The Author:
This is my first attempt at leading a tribe, so I can't claim to have any experience at that

Honesty... I thought I'd never see the day :p I'm probably a little too far away though

DeletedUser

haha, nope. I never knew about them as I never played w48, and I was only informed after a few days of the world opening. Then the tribe voted against a name change.

DeletedUser

Ahh another wannabe tribe joins the world. You guys should ally the fake Clear! that is here as well.

DeletedUser

In a few months, we'll be the 'real' Womble :icon_cool:
Only joking anyway :p The 'real' Womble have made premades the last few world, and as far as I know none of them have worked.

Ahh another wannabe tribe joins the world. You guys should ally the fake Clear! that is here as well.
Except these are not claiming to be Womble, and did not know of them. So I think it's slightly different.

DeletedUser

Womble is a pretty unique thing to name your tribe, I'm sure they saw the name elsewhere and didn't just randomly come up with it. Come on now.

DeletedUser

Womble is a pretty unique thing to name your tribe, I'm sure they saw the name elsewhere and didn't just randomly come up with it. Come on now.
Is it really that unique? I'd bet millions of kids have watched the wombles when they were kids...

DeletedUser

Yeah, but you'd have to have been about 10 to have watched them when you were younger, and theyre definatley not nostalgic programs like the wombles or the clangers. Im not going to name my tribe Dora if i didnt even watch it when i was a kid.

DeletedUser

Underground, Overground, Wombling Free
The Wombles Of Wimbledon Common Are We
Making Good Use Of The Things That We Find
Things That The Everyday Folks Leave Behind

<3