The World 61 Times

DeletedUser

After much thought and debate about whether to try and become the Blogger for W61 or not, I have decided to just make a newspaper instead as I feel I will have less pressure on myself. This way I hope to keep it fun instead of turning it into a job. I hope to "publish" this weekly.

My reasons for creating a newspaper:

• Allow people to know what is going on without having to search through every topic
  • Promote intelligent discussion about our world
  • Improve my writing

What you will get out of this newspaper:

• War Statistics
  • Maps
  • Articles of my choice
  • Possibly interviews

I hope that I can actually make this work. If you have any suggestions about possible articles please let me know and I will take your suggestions into account. Furthermore, if you are a member of a top tribe and would like to give me information about your tribe please let me know as well. All my sources will remain anonymous if they wish to be so.

DeletedUser

This sounds like a great idea, looking foward to the first one :)

DeletedUser

3 cheers for Gamerdrw!

Hip hip Horay, Hip hip Horay, Hip hip Horay!

DeletedUser

Good luck ! Care for some stats ?

Times I have seen a 'similar' concept - 5

Times it has lasted past 2 issues - 0

Call it a flame if you wish, I am hoping you will prove me wrong :)

DeletedUser

This sounds like a great idea, looking foward to the first one :)

3 cheers for Gamerdrw!

Hip hip Horay, Hip hip Horay, Hip hip Horay!

Haha thanks guys

Good luck ! Care for some stats ?

Times I have seen a 'similar' concept - 5

Times it has lasted past 2 issues - 0

Call it a flame if you wish, I am hoping you will prove me wrong :)

This is definitely not a flame because it is the truth. However I do hope that I am able to prove you wrong :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If this is going to updated often can we have a mod sticky? Perhaps after the first issue

Burning GFX

I agree, lets hope this doesnt die like most i have seen in the past.

Good luck and thank you!

DeletedUser

I'll be available for interviews Gamer, I look forward to your work :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*Music Loving Chemist could not be reached for comment today*

[4/9/2012 5:19:14 PM] h0llygh0st/MLC.: I work a lot...
[4/9/2012 5:19:18 PM] h0llygh0st/MLC.: And Drink a lot 0o

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=work+and+drunk&hl=en&tbm=isch&biw=835&bih=539#

Oh how I wish I could combine those :icon_smile:
But my boss already whines when I drink coffee in the lab >_> So beer isn't likely to be allowed... When he's there :icon_wink:

Gamer, any idea when you'll have a first edition out and which events you'll cover?
Also, need a hand with anything? I got the next 3 days off :icon_razz:

DeletedUser104693

I think we all know what the first issues frontline news will be ;)

DeletedUser

Gamer, any idea when you'll have a first edition out and which events you'll cover?
Also, need a hand with anything? I got the next 3 days off :icon_razz:

The very latest the first editions will be out is Friday.

As for the person who asked what wars I will be covering, I was actually planning to cover every single one of them. However, seeing as how it appears that there is a new one starting every few days or so, I'm not sure how realistic that is going to be. I may just choose one war to spotlight and go into detail about it.

Thank you to everyone else who has been supporting me already, I hope that I do not disappoint you! :icon_redface:

earthquake girl

The very latest the first editions will be out is Friday.

As for the person who asked what wars I will be covering, I was actually planning to cover every single one of them. However, seeing as how it appears that there is a new one starting every few days or so, I'm not sure how realistic that is going to be. I may just choose one war to spotlight and go into detail about it.

Thank you to everyone else who has been supporting me already, I hope that I do not disappoint you! :icon_redface:

Oooh! Oooh! Noodle gets our very own newspaper?!!!

emoticon-00136-giggle.gif