The World 61 Times

DeletedUser

gamer i want the first interview xD i want to flame on this W a bit :D eq you can help me :p

DeletedUser

gamer i want the first interview xD i want to flame on this W a bit :D eq you can help me :p

Wait you want to flame this world :icon_eek: that is pretty amusing since your tribe has performed the worst in this world so far.

Lets see what Noodle have done... Early stage they nearly got wiped out by a family, ironically another family tribe saved them.
They have a bunch of NAPS/Allies surrounding them, recently dropped relationship with TBS and now nobling them :icon_rolleyes:.

Merged with Cookie plus formed another tribe making them a family tribe. Pretty much Control Versa Family so technically that is kind of another Noodle Branch.
Also have a Morale Basher tribe with some "morale bashers" bigger than the players in noodle... Dont see why Morale bashers need to be over 100K unless they are used for Attacking bigger players in that case where the hell is the fun in that? Pretty much pushing the Main tribe members to the extreme. So the "basher" tribe can be said its yet another Noodle branch :icon_rolleyes:

Is this what tw has come to....

DeletedUser

oh man your so blind try to enjoy a bit you will see the world in nicer colors ;)

earthquake girl

Wait you want to flame this world :icon_eek: that is pretty amusing since your tribe has performed the worst in this world so far.

Lets see what Noodle have done... Early stage they nearly got wiped out by a family, ironically another family tribe saved them.
They have a bunch of NAPS/Allies surrounding them, recently dropped relationship with TBS and now nobling them :icon_rolleyes:.

Merged with Cookie plus formed another tribe making them a family tribe. Pretty much Control Versa Family so technically that is kind of another Noodle Branch.
Also have a Morale Basher tribe with some "morale bashers" bigger than the players in noodle... Dont see why Morale bashers need to be over 100K unless they are used for Attacking bigger players in that case where the hell is the fun in that? Pretty much pushing the Main tribe members to the extreme. So the "basher" tribe can be said its yet another Noodle branch :icon_rolleyes:

Do you sit around making things up all day?

1. No one nearly "wiped [us] out" early on, certainly not NEW, and no one had to "save" us.

2. Obviously you know nothing about our diplomacy.

3. TBS declared on us, and we're responding accordingly. It's that simple.

4. Four people out of 45 is not a "merger," and that Versa comment of yours is just plain stupid.

5. Our bashers are none of your business, much like the rest of what we do in Noodle. =)

Your comments about Noodle are pretty much worthless considering how inaccurate your statements are. Why don't you go talk about some other tribe you don't know anything about for a while? Between all of the focused attention on Noodle and Riot! bashing lately, there must be some tribes out there who'd enjoy the attention -- even if it's uninformed and purely speculative.

DeletedUser

Do you sit around making things up all day?

1. No one nearly "wiped [us] out" early on, certainly not NEW, and no one had to "save" us.

2. Obviously you know nothing about our diplomacy.

3. TBS declared on us, and we're responding accordingly. It's that simple.

4. Four people out of 45 is not a "merger," and that Versa comment of yours is just plain stupid.

5. Our bashers are none of your business, much like the rest of what we do in Noodle. =)

1. Oh really? So why did you go suck up to versa? for some help against New :icon_rolleyes: Even before that bunch of noobs had to stack you guys because you were getting catted... and you telling me no one saved you? please...

2. Well you members do... which i where i might have heard from? ;)

3. Yes, they possibly declaring after you took in their top players...

4. 4 people plus the other what 5-10 in Rice pretty much is a merge since you took in the best...

5. Oh so cant come up with anything and say that yep good one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

noodle is here to win the world, if having a ally (versa) helps us then so be it, if some of our members want bashers to help them then so be it, if we have rice for players who we want then fine, ether way, were playing our way and nothing your says makes a blind bit of diffrence, every one plays diffrently, were so sorry our stratergies dont please you o great one, now please continue with your flaming of a tribe and player who personaly couldnt care less about it :)

DeletedUser

I'm going to push back the debut of this for about a week. I'm working on formats, how much I will cover, etc. and the next 5 days or so will be very busy for me. So look for this to come out towards the end of NEXT week.

DeletedUser80534

1. Oh really? So why did you go suck up to versa? for some help against New :icon_rolleyes: Even before that bunch of noobs had to stack you guys because you were getting catted... and you telling me no one saved you? please...

2. Well you members do... which i where i might have heard from? ;)

3. Yes, they possibly declaring after you took in their top players...

4. 4 people plus the other what 5-10 in Rice pretty much is a merge since you took in the best...

5. Oh so cant come up with anything and say that yep good one :icon_rolleyes:

The game is about more than skill. Diplomacy is a huge factor. If you use it correctly ~ how is that a bad thing?

A 'merge' is two tribes consenting to put their players together. Taking 4 out of 45, and another 4 out of 56 isn't merging. If you spot players that are cool, and would fit right into the tribe you are trying to build...then why not invite them. Sure you can't invite all, because of limited space, so obviously you'd end up taking the best. Noodle has in the past rimmed top 10 players who didn't fit into the tribe they were trying to build.

Instead of blaming Noodle, for:
A. Being so damn cool that everything within a K distance wants to join them and abandon their own tribes.
B. Having solid, proper diplomacy which they honour to the last letter (even have grace periods etc.)
C. Awesome tribal organisation and direction from council.

Why not blame the other tribes for having this:
A. The total opposite of loyal members who would abandon their tribes at the drop of a hat to save their own skins. Their members offering to spy for every 'threatening' looking tribe/member around them just to survive.
B. Diplomacy at the wrong time, with the wrong tribes which they would drop without notice or respect. Leadership even betraying their members when war is on their doorstep.
C. Total lack of organisation and foresight, planning or whatever else they lack.

Noodle went through rough times, changes in leadership and attempted gangbangs, only to come out at the other end, stronger and more determined than ever. Who are you to bash down their achievements? Was your tribe any better? You cant blame Noodle because teh other tribes FAILED.

DeletedUser

Can we not turn my lovely thread into another Noodle vs. Every other tribe in the SW argument please :)

DeletedUser

I was waiting for some one from tbs to start moaning in the forums and hey, here you are. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can we not turn my lovely thread into another Noodle vs. Every other tribe in the SW argument please :)

Why not? It is the most salient issue in the SW

As stated above Noodle have good leadership and are down to bang it out with any tribe

Just because *dildogaf* is getting upset, we shouldn't miss the simple fact that some combination of noodle/versa/versa2 dominate the SW for the next year and eventually will win the world.

DeletedUser

We are sorry.

Why not? It is the most salient issue in the SW

As stated above Noodle have good leadership and are down to bang it out with any tribe

Just because *dildogaf* is getting upset, we shouldn't miss the simple fact that some combination of noodle/versa/versa2 dominate the SW for the next year and eventually will win the world.

Lets just let the people who are getting upset make a new thread and flame NOODLE all they want, and not spoil this thread.

:)

DeletedUser

noodle is here to win the world, if having a ally (versa) helps us then so be it, if some of our members want bashers to help them then so be it, if we have rice for players who we want then fine, ether way, were playing our way and nothing your says makes a blind bit of diffrence, every one plays diffrently, were so sorry our stratergies dont please you o great one, now please continue with your flaming of a tribe and player who personaly couldnt care less about it :)

Hold on there Bunny, how can Noodle Win the world when WASP is going to do that before you?

DeletedUser

Hold on there Bunny, how can Noodle Win the world when WASP is going to do that before you?

well wasp has you, your good leader and can hold a tribe, but tribes seem to collapse around you, and your sometimes stupid drunk decisions ;) <3

And Riot! before WASP?

:)

Riot! has topat, as much as i love him, he will be the end of you.
Noodle has me, im pure awesome and a god i have quiet a few followers now to the maxanity religion, therefor noodle just plain guarnteed :) or else ill send earthquakes your way, ask wfa she knows about the earthquakes :)

[3/24/2012 6:07:32 PM] WFA - Jess: MAX
[3/24/2012 6:07:33 PM] WFA - Jess: http://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/latest/a/-/article/13251791/earthquake-strikes-central-australia/
[3/24/2012 6:07:37 PM] WFA - Jess: aint even near me
[3/24/2012 6:07:47 PM] max: damn
[3/24/2012 6:07:47 PM] WFA - Jess: Next time get co-ordinates right :D
[3/24/2012 6:07:53 PM] max: always the case
[3/24/2012 6:07:59 PM] max: :D
[3/24/2012 6:08:08 PM] max: its the trying that counts
[3/24/2012 6:08:21 PM] WFA - Jess: :D:D:D
[3/24/2012 6:08:29 PM] WFA - Jess: I find it lulzy i just check news and it is there
[3/24/2012 6:08:30 PM] WFA - Jess: :D
[3/24/2012 6:08:34 PM] WFA - Jess: (handshake)
[3/24/2012 6:08:39 PM] max: (shake)
[3/24/2012 6:08:50 PM] max: worship me
[3/24/2012 6:08:56 PM] Sherry: damn max
[3/24/2012 6:08:59 PM] Sherry: your good
[3/24/2012 6:09:01 PM] WFA - Jess: :D
[3/24/2012 6:09:09 PM] WFA - Jess: The 6.1 earthquake struck near Ernabella, in South Australia's far north, just before 8.30pm (CDT) on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Riot! has topat, as much as i love him, he will be the end of you.
Noodle has me, im pure awesome and a god i have quiet a few followers now to the maxanity religion, therefor noodle just plain guarnteed :) or else ill send earthquakes your way, ask wfa she knows about the earthquakes :)

The end of Riot! will be Topat?

:lol: Do you even know him? he's one of the most awesome people on this world... Imo he's one of Riot!'s strong points.