The World According to Loners - Llamas Revamped

DeletedUser

Spam
Contrary to popular belief, spamming IS against the rules. Posts that follow the theme of a topic are okay, double posts and derailing comments or unnecessary/pointless posts are against the rules. I'm rather lenient here as long as you're on topic, and most the time I'll post a warning in the thread to encompass all posters rather than warn individually so make sure you heed the Bold!

Yet this thread survives, have to love irony

DeletedUser

Sorry to say it guys, but we have decided to shut up shop. Blogging is no easy task, and requires tonnes of determination and resilience. Maybe one of you guys out there will decide to pick up from where we left of, or maybe Miwok may return. Thank you to all those who helped out, and just a big a thank you to all of you who came back every week to read our creations. Without you, we will not have managed to keep doing it for so long.

DeletedUser

tumblr_mcwai0QbkJ1r6r7t1.gif

DeletedUser95452

<3 the part when forum start dying :)

First blog got rimmed ;p

DeletedUser

The World According To Loners- Llamas Revamped

llamasrevamped.png

So, here's the deal. Every week or two I will be looking to release a list of topics/subjects that should be included in a blog issue. Anyone can pick ONE topic off the list, and write an article, interview, discussion, whatever you want to do to cover that topic. I'll set a deadline for pieces to be in and compile everything together into a W65 Blog Issue.

I'm looking for anyone who wants to write on the topics to just step up and do something funny, informative, persuasive, anything you want with the topic as long as it follows forum rules and is worth a spot on the blog.

Through this, hopefully we can keep a continued blog presence on the W65 forum.

Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this idea, I'm up for tweaking it if necessary :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The World According To Loners- Llamas Revamped

llamasrevamped.png

So, here's the deal. Every week or two I will be looking to release a list of topics/subjects that should be included in a blog issue. Anyone can pick ONE topic off the list, and write an article, interview, discussion, whatever you want to do to cover that topic. I'll set a deadline for pieces to be in and compile everything together into a W65 Blog Issue.

I'm looking for anyone who wants to write on the topics to just step up and do something funny, informative, persuasive, anything you want with the topic as long as it follows forum rules and is worth a spot on the blog.

Through this, hopefully we can keep a continued blog presence on the W65 forum.

Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this idea, I'm up for tweaking it if necessary :)

Terrible idea. Non-llamas doing a blog!? That's like...Han writing long, well-informed, informative posts :S

DeletedUser

I'll try to have a first list of topics between now and Wednesday for people to choose from, and we'll see how the first one goes :)

DeletedUser54677

An interesting view, to be sure. Mods aren't allowed to play the worlds they mod, so really the most bias you're going to get is from who he already knows, which is going to be the case in every blog you come across. Look forward to seeing how this pans out. :)