The World According to Loners - Llamas Revamped

DeletedUser

oie_23203315H3xZeN1a.jpg

We do not intend this to be in any way a rival to the official blog, written by miwok, who is an excellent blogger. We simply feel that your stories are important to us, and whether they are funny or serious, we feel they need to be told. We will simply present you the stories, as we see them, and hopefully entertain you. We will upload a new editon every Sunday.

Edition 1:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...to-Llamas-W65-Newspaper&p=6615160#post6615160

Edition 2:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...to-Llamas-W65-Newspaper&p=6619623#post6619623

Edition 3:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...to-Llamas-W65-Newspaper&p=6626966#post6626966

Edition 4:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...to-Llamas-W65-Newspaper&p=6631083#post6631083

Edition 5:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...to-Llamas-W65-Newspaper&p=6633537#post6633537

Edition 6:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...to-Llamas-W65-Newspaper&p=6636998#post6636998

If you have any stories you would like reported, either PM me with them, or send them on Skype.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edition One!

oie_23203315H3xZeN1a.jpg

The World According to Llamas - Edition 1

A little about the newspaper

This newspaper has been started to get your stories talked about. Miwok's blog is good, but doesn't involve the normal people. This first editon is going to seem more blog like, but if you guys and gals send us your stories, we can turn it into a weekly newspaper. So sit back, relax and enjoy!

About us:

Alex
I am Alex, and my name here is
Purple Lla​ma This is the first time I have ever written an article in my entire life, so it is going to be interesting! I have played Tribalwars for many years now, with my first being World 1. I love both Unicorns and Llamas, as they are just so smexy! I look forward to playing with you guys, and with a bit of luck, those evil bunnies won’t gang up on me :D

Fergus:
I’m Fergus, known on the forums as Trolololololololololol, and on W65 as MathewLuigiFergus (Mathew and Luigi being my co-players). I think I have become fairly infamous on the forums, and most people at least know of me, although I think opinions are divided - some people love me, some people... don’t! Hopefully writing this will show I have another side to the spamming I do.

So without further ado, lets get this party started.

World Settings
As you all know, w65 is a no hauls world. This means you can send out your troops to farm other villages, and they will simply stay for tea and biscuits. Because you can’t farm on this world, it has been made into a 2 speed world with a slightly increased resource production rate added on top of the 4800 resources per hour you would expect. By slightly increased, they mean around 33%. No hauls is aimed at those with less time to spend on TW, but start up requires a lot of activity. It has been made into quite a simple world, with Archers being disabled, the simple smithy and there being no flags - a bit let down for those who played w64, and a huge relief for those who didn’t. For more information, follow this link: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?258786-Start-of-World-65

Pre-reg Problem
The staff at InnoGames thought they would test out Pre-Reg by making it so you can’t choose your starting direction. This completley messed up the premades, with Bunny and Slate being interwebbed with eachother, and Pacman not being far away. I personally have 4 Bunny members in my 7x7. Here is a map for you all to have a good laugh at:
[spoil]
rsz_map.png
(Key - Bunny = Blue. Blank = Purple. Pacman = Red[/spoil] This could lead to some interesting consenquences, seeing as either Bunny or Blank attacking each other will have devastating effects. On top of that, Pacman and Bunny could team up and take Blank out from two sides. Mabye Blank and Bunny will team up. Nobody knows, and only time will tell.

Rankings
As per usual, the rankings have been all over the place over the last few days. The three big premades now have their positions in the top 5, after the other tribes ran out of steam and could no longer get their members to keep upgrading their smithy’s ;). The top 20 players is constantly changing, so I won’t even bother with them for a fair while.

Conclusion
The next few weeks are going to be highly interesting, and even more so when nobles finally make their highly anticipated appearance. We hope to see you again soon, with the next edition of the The World According to Llamas

The Next edition will be longer . If you have any stories, feel free to PM me and we will happily report it.

Deleted User - 10770065

A little about the newspaper
This newspaper has been started to get your stories talked about. Miwok's blog is good, but doesn't involve the normal people. This first editon is going to seem more blog like, but if you guys and gals send us your stories, we can turn it into a weekly newspaper. So sit back, relax and enjoy!

About us:

Alex
I am Alex, and my name here is
Purple Lla​ma This is the first time I have ever written an article in my entire life, so it is going to be interesting! I have played Tribalwars for many years now, with my first being World 1. I love both Unicorns and Llamas, as they are just so smexy! I look forward to playing with you guys, and with a bit of luck, those evil bunnies won’t gang up on me :D

The other publisher prefers to stay Anonymous for now. They will be revealed in Due Course.

So without further ado, lets get this party started.

World Settings
As you all know, w65 is a no hauls world. This means you can send out your troops to farm other villages, and they will simply stay for tea and biscuits. Because you can’t farm on this world, it has been made into a 2 speed world with a slightly increased resource production rate added on top of the 4800 resources per hour you would expect. By slightly increased, they mean around 33%. No hauls is aimed at those with less time to spend on TW, but start up requires a lot of activity. It has been made into quite a simple world, with Archers being disabled, the simple smithy and there being no flags - a bit let down for those who played w64, and a huge relief for those who didn’t. For more information, follow this link: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?258786-Start-of-World-65

Pre-reg Problem
The staff at InnoGames thought they would test out Pre-Reg by making it so you can’t choose your starting direction. This completley messed up the premades, with Bunny and Slate being interwebbed with eachother, and Pacman not being far away. I personally have 4 Bunny members in my 7x7. Here is a map for you all to have a good laugh at:
[spoil]
rsz_map.png
(Key - Bunny = Blue. Blank = Purple. Pacman = Red[/spoil] This could lead to some interesting consenquences, seeing as either Bunny or Blank attacking each other will have devastating effects. On top of that, Pacman and Bunny could team up and take Blank out from two sides. Mabye Blank and Bunny will team up. Nobody knows, and only time will tell.

Rankings
As per usual, the rankings have been all over the place over the last few days. The three big premades now have their positions in the top 5, after the other tribes ran out of steam and could no longer get their members to keep upgrading their smithy’s ;). The top 20 players is constantly changing, so I won’t even bother with them for a fair while.

Conclusion
The next few weeks are going to be highly interesting, and even more so when nobles finally make their highly anticipated appearance. We hope to see you again soon, with the next edition of the The World According to Llamas

The Next edition will be longer . If you have any stories, feel free to PM me and we will happily report it.

Very nice, well done.

DeletedUser85711

^ Prob the other person working on the News Paper.

Edit: Whoops, someone posted before me. Meant trollololol

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

DeletedUser

Indeed :p

I look forward to entertaining you more in the coming weeks.

hanibalii

No, they're two different styles.
try including muffin in that map.
Am I not allowed I? (cry)

DeletedUser

But include muffin, it makes the map look even worse =D

Next edition :)

We are planning to try and get one once a week Sundays. Maybe other times too of there is a breaking news story that we have to include!