The World According to Loners - Llamas Revamped

DeletedUser

Just give me a part and i'll do it this week. The W66 Blog isn't that demanding yet :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you guys absolutely need help, then I gladly will help out. Just let me know. If you can handle it, then I would prefer to focus on the world :)

Otherwise I'm pretty good at tribal analyzations, and interviews, or whatever is needed to be done.

DeletedUser

The release for this will be later in the week due to the Holiday, I'd like to do something with it :)

DeletedUser

Urgh..... Fine
But this Better Be Good else I'ma Take a Number in the Complaint Box...
Unfunny+shit+grammar+from+9gag+Front+page.+Fuck+Funnyjunk+_a8a5467c5434cdf86a11348a080a20bd.jpg

DeletedUser

You'll be number 6570983748592384574839202938475849302. Please hold.

DeletedUser

I'm kind of thinking about running this again. I'm meant to be doing the blog on w66 with Fergus, but I don't play it D:

I also kind of miss blogging. A good rest was all I required :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Give me a shout out with some things you'd like covered in a blog on W65 this weekend and I'll take them and run with it :) Anyone, again, is welcome to join in and add something themselves.

DeletedUser

The release for this will be later in the week due to the Holiday, I'd like to do something with it :)

Give me a shout out with some things you'd like covered in a blog on W65 this weekend and I'll take them and run with it :) Anyone, again, is welcome to join in and add something themselves.

Lol, why do you keep writing thinkgs like this if you never do the blog?