The world becomes old

DeletedUser

Clorox members have been going grey in my part of the world

Yeah, many of those players sure did us a favor by vanishing over night, without saying anything to anybody; by looking at the villages, many weren't even attacked. :icon_eek:

Vorky

It so nice to see that people are actually looking back and trying to find a reason, person or a tribe which caused so little tribes to be left in this world.

Well, in my humble opinion, no player or a tribe in this world deserves a credit for such world development. Credit goes only to the admins that started W8 with these settings. Massive number of members per tribe opened a possibility for tribes to merge into each other without signing off members.

Those mergers led to a better protection of people that really don't have a clue about playing this game and probably never will learn how to play it. After all, it takes a lot of courage or a will to self-destruct, to attack a huge tribe.

With merging done and "balance" achieved in one area, good players, active players, went from the sea of targets to the blue sea over night. If you ask me, more than good enough reason to become lazy, inactive and in the end leave the world.

So...in the end, mergers did cause a lot of people to quit. I can see leaders of huge tribes arguing that point, but they know it's true as well as I do.

Try and make world map look like it looks now in the world where member/tribe is limited to lets say 30 people. With no supports possible from any tribe but your own (Litwol's suggestion in one of the past discussions of the same type).

So, you see, no need to argue about something that was written by someone more powerful than us before the beginning of the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well said Vorky!

We picked this world. Shame on us!! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

People quit because there are newer "fresher" worlds out there, that aren't so time consuming, with smaller tribes, less mass; newer ideas.

However, when it's all said and done, and we look back on world 8, I'm sure CLOROX had a pretty significant impact on the world; that's all the really matters.

I would love to stick around here until I'm 90, but that's probably not going to happen :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

We didn't cause anything.

Just because 4 tribes, formed an alliance in 4 different continents, this caused the whole world to mass merge?

Please come back with a more plausible answer.

Lets not forget once BLOC had already gotten quite large with not only the 4 core allies, but the "core NAPS" as well, you then invited DAVOE and tried to invite KNT.. so yes, you did start the mass merge. Seriously dude, that's so obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hell, you even tried to get [DT] too!
The condition was attacking UNIRO, apparently we didn't like this thought.

So, you're strat failed, we're still here, and you're not. Get over it?

DeletedUser

Personally.. (and i know a lot of people won't fess up to this publically...)

but i think the turning point was when a cabal came out strongly and publically here on the Forum against Pineapples on Pizzas, that the writing was on the wall for an interesting Game world...

in one swift Draconian move... we lost the sweet juicy aspect to the uppercust, and were mere toast..with no lettuce!

rich26ca

I see alot of Bloc haters in here mostly cause Bloc is dead and most have moved on...

In my opinion its how TW worlds work... every world I have played on gets to a point where leaders decided to merge or keep at it. Usually around the 6-8 month mark. Your starting to see 100 mill pt tribes emerge and tbh it the attitudes present in IGM's as well as on the PnP that creates these worlds.

If there was no word called "noob" for Bloc members to call the rest of the world they prob wouldn't have banned together to fight you guys. and now that there gone many abloc members are bored cause the great story of the evil bloc of a year ago isn't told anymore. so people are board and what do you do when your board with a game......

its no one person, tribe, or alliance its how those people, tribes, and alliance dealt with and treated others. When i first joined this world the flaming was retarded some with out even a point. W20 is starting to get like this will a large super alliance between Care & Who? no one to challenge so they declare on the whole world.

only diff is there is no CSB there to rally everyone together.... other wise it would have been the same thing there. as well as w21.... same thing and the "bloc" of that world was the little guys and the cocky ones were the big guys that lost out like this world.

any place where you have one human thinking he is better simply cause he's played longer or came from an earlier world. You will find player that it offends and they rally together....

DeletedUser

law wasnt asked to do anything, they did everything with there own free will.

thats so true

as far as i know hunks NET and maybe a few other tribes merges and they went right to DT saying need help? of course DT seeing that as an easy opertunity to lift some weight of them against NUKE mostly

funny LAW for a long time was considered a lesser tribe by alot of KNT/C and players DT players then they earned our trust which lead to there tribe become a close ally to us

i miss law they had alot of spamers and lively players that always keepd things in intresting

DeletedUser

Another thing killing W8 is the death of these forums... I'd tell you what I think is killing the forums but I don't want the thread locked.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Another thing killing W8 is the death of these forums... I'd tell you what I think is killing the forums but I don't want the thread locked.:icon_razz:

Its saturation with KNT posters perhaps

DeletedUser

KNT "saturation" is a sign that Bloc posters got bored and deciderd to quit the forum.
Its not funny when u lose and look like point whores and noobs.
You see jp coming to teach us from his wisdom this days? or some noob Bloc players to brag how they destroy some new players?
50% was THE guys annoying everyone talking how great THe and Bloc is.
other 50% was Uritel and his w1 noobs telling us how they erased some first days tribe or TUF newbies from isolated areas.
Thats all the lose for this forum.

DeletedUser92

KNT "saturation" is a sign that Bloc posters got bored and deciderd to quit the forum.
Its not funny when u lose and look like point whores and noobs.
You see jp coming to teach us from his wisdom this days? or some noob Bloc players to brag how they destroy some new players?
50% was THE guys annoying everyone talking how great THe and Bloc is.
other 50% was Uritel and his w1 noobs telling us how they erased some first days tribe or TUF newbies from isolated areas.
Thats all the lose for this forum.

Calarasi, that would certainly explain why your W8 tribe got spanked by ours. It would explain why, using the ideologies that we learned in W1, the players I've worked with have been the #1 tribe on three different worlds.

W1 - RoBAC and TW. (Worked with a lot of RoBACers, too.)
W8 - CLOROX/TRE. (and THE itself was #3 when we joined with REL)
W30 - THE. (By over 1 million points; 6.99M to 5.900M; and for every one village we lose, we take 17.)

Furthermore, a great number of players from W13's #1 tribe, wishing to pursue their W30 gains but facing a war in either world, just joined THE after accepting we were the better tribe given the circumstances. So you could stretch it to say that my associates and I have dominated four worlds; however, this is a vast rhetorical stretch.

Where's Ori? Oh, right...

Where's that tiny W30 village you started? 84 points...

What have you ever done in TW to have the right to talk down to people? Nothing.

Calarasi, you might be one of the most uninformed and worthless posters in the history of Tribalwars. All you do is talk about how terrible people are, all because they smashed your precious Ori after your leader scouted me without permission, then refused to admit it wasn't appropriate. Oh, P.S., this was over a year ago - since then, your TW career has been virtually worthless, where as mine has consisted of two top-leadership roles in two different #1 tribes.

I dare you to try to develop your little W30 village on K12 (already outgunned by THE by nearly 800 points of not-at-all-trying) and fight us. You'll have plenty of time to grow all big and strong and try to take us on. Of course, you won't - you'll just say "LOL luk at hym go!" and duck the challenge, pretending its beneath you despite you being little more than a bottom-feeder.

You're nothing more than a bad joke when it comes to TW, Calamari, and maybe you should just admit it and give the game up. Try something more simple, like bouncing a ball against a wall.

DeletedUser

Why u always bring other(past/new) worlds?

ORI my tribe? lets face it? without Ronin, ORI was very well, u should also thank to cowards jumping to ur side to save face like those cheaters...no need for names.
In order to defend myself, i should lower to ur low level, so i will say no this time.

Keep ur advice for fools u can charm.

Face it: Bloc is dead due to his born fathers.
His ideology caused his dawn fall.

You are the cause why Bloc was pushed everywhere.
KNT voted you as Persona non grata due to ur bad morality in politics.
Your decision to fight ORI eliminated the isolated THE player on start of the world from k44.
Ur decision to fight Uniro, pushed REL in k35 and we know the outcome.

Tribal wars is a way of life: you need to find peoples willing to spend a few hours in game and than to keep it running on top.
All you did good was to find 20-30 players to go arround new worlds and start to push new/isolated players/tribes for short term and than quit when other groups start to push you back to downhill.

DeletedUser92

Yeah, but notice that you didn't say you'd actually make another attempt to face me.

I hate to do this, but its ignore-list time.

DeletedUser

Without a doubt, I am W8's greatest offspring! And the KNT and Fenix are in clandestine talks that they will both virulently deny!