The world becomes old

DeletedUser

@Merrick - Erm, I'm not calling blue a 'small time noob.' I forgot to quote Feverient saying [DT] fail. Then my second part was a light comment towards JP saying atleast his comments were half worth reading. It was 4am, and I had ben to London to see Metallica..
I'd consider Blue as a very experienced player of this world, and also rather good to talk to.

Got your tail between your legs again? :lol:

DeletedUser

it's terrible when people aren't clear! - you should be ashamed! Rofl.. :icon_wink: you'd never catch me not being crystal clear! :icon_rolleyes:

er, i remember very, very little of last night whatsoever - i think i may have been in that blurry trans dimensional zone between worlds there... a sort of drunken Harrypotter pn that platform at kings cross meets Dr who meets Oliver Reed... ?

*Kisses to Merrick!*

Translation? Well, i think the point was (on topic of the world being old, and players leaving or disinterested etc) - that i found it sad that players would not open a joint forum merely to have fun... because they took the game too seriously was rather naff...

I am sorry to hear about Mars! :icon_sad: - he always said to me "you play the game right, Blue!" - well... he said it once - by which i took him to mean - by having some fun.. and enjoying banter with other players etc...

If anyone is in contact with him please pass on my best wishes for a swift recovery btw :)

I wasn't feeling at all well all today myself - but that sadly, was completely of my own doing :icon_redface:

Hah!

Last edited by a moderator:

chivalrous knight

@ chivalrous knight - As I stated, this have nothing related with W8 and Clorox Dukes are not involved. Blue must be on a bad trip today. :icon_confused:
Clorox isn´t about to break, Clorox is about to stay. And if you want know bread castle reasons you need ask her. And I not see any peace coming. lol
How are you btw? :)

edit: btw, replying your ask there, mars (computergui) is very ill with a respiratory disease. :(

My apology as well , dear duke of clorox:) It was just that, when a tribe is about to fall, there were always sign where people start to jump ship or leave their tribe to avoid being a further target from the enemy...they will usually state that i am not in the tribe anymore, so leave me alone...

Now i am not saying that this is a sign of ill omen for clorox or accuse bread castle of anything, i was just referring to past experience..so i hope there aren't any misunderstanding here..LOL

Anyway, since W8 forum is quiet recently, i might as well stir the dead water a bit:p

Base on the current situation, CLOROX is still holding ground in the south, but that just it, clorox can't put a foothold on any northern region at all, with KNT and DT clearly covering the North...But the UNION is gaining ground in the south , even DT and KNT start to make a foothold in the south. So, not good to clorox at all... more ever with so less tribes left, clorox basically is fighting alone with PR. Not good at all for long term...

And thanks for the warm regards :) i believe my hospitality when you last visit me must be good...how are the pictures of my villages anyway, you like them??

Peace is not coming yet?? oh dear, luckily you inform me of that, i was about to pull back my support and set my eyes fully on the barbarian again...LOL

By the way...just an honest question, who do you think will win the war in the end?:)

DeletedUser

until its proven other wise i believe clorox will prevail, and we shall

DeletedUser

:)

In first have no one jumping ship anymore. The ones to do it had made it some time ago, they are out now, thank god.
- bread castle had other reasons, she´s not hiding from fight, as I said, ask her if you want.
- spleen mage left to delete his account. gath02 visited Clorox by 2 days and was called back to N.O. by despisepq. Neither of them can be classified on the "leaving to avoid war" assumptions.
And it´s all leaving by a long time, dunno where you are seeing anyone more leaving. I call it rumours, and they are false ones.

Of course stats not are good to Clorox actually. But they not show a lot of things involved. Data to be analized on a war aren´t bidimensional to be putted on a simple graph with X and Y coordinates. They are n-dimensional and you can´t see the true on them without deeper analyses wich will pack the data to be comprised on a XY graph, and still the results will miss a lot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensional_analysis
http://www.statsoft.com/textbook/stnonpar.html

Yup, I´m a professional of statistics. Then I couldn´t care less by poor stats made with 2 rows of data as 2 sides fighting each other and lefting out all other variables. They show something, what side nobled more villages from the other, and it´s all.

1 year ago the situation was the opposite, and we see now how it could be reversed with good development of the "a-BLOC" side.
Have more things on the gamming zone than only nobled villages. Clorox had and have some troubles to solve, but it not means the tribe is falling. We are alive, we keep playing and keep planning. Most of our players are good guys wanting fun together, then, we deserve the tryal of make a new reversion on the war. It´ll be fun if works, and is why Clorox still here, we want fun. :)

I have no answer to your last question as I´m not formulating who will win the war. It´s not the point to work, the war will go forever if it´s only a nobling villages case, aswell Clorox isn´t going to be that easy to defeat.

Keep fighting. let´s have fun. :)

Ps: Nice your villages, but lacks brewery on them. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

it's terrible when people aren't clear! - you should be ashamed! Rofl.. :icon_wink: you'd never catch me not being crystal clear! :icon_rolleyes:

er, i remember very, very little of last night whatsoever - i think i may have been in that blurry trans dimensional zone between worlds there... a sort of drunken Harrypotter pn that platform at kings cross meets Dr who meets Oliver Reed... ?

*Kisses to Merrick!*

Translation? Well, i think the point was (on topic of the world being old, and players leaving or disinterested etc) - that i found it sad that players would not open a joint forum merely to have fun... because they took the game too seriously was rather naff...

I am sorry to hear about Mars! :icon_sad: - he always said to me "you play the game right, Blue!" - well... he said it once - by which i took him to mean - by having some fun.. and enjoying banter with other players etc...

If anyone is in contact with him please pass on my best wishes for a swift recovery btw :)

I wasn't feeling at all well all today myself - but that sadly, was completely of my own doing :icon_redface:

Hah!

Oh! Blue... I think you will get more annoyance than fun trying get that shared forum actually... oh well... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92

Blue? You is feeling good? :icon_eek:

reference to people not understanding anything...
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=131691

Now what you means by "seems Clorox Dukes have given up the ghost.. etc etc"???? Your post here is totally opposed from the one on W21. :icon_surprised:
Myself and bronzl are not leaders of Argh! and a lot of time inactives there. Aswell we not said anything against your shared forum propose. I think bronzl even don´t have a clue about this all.

Leadership of Argh! opposed to that (ie backwards, Dulcycka, midnight11 and others), you need ask them why, not blame your friends on W8 by that. I think that happens because the tribes are not allied, plus they became big and big tribes tends to ignore small ones. Sad but true. :icon_neutral:

That have absolutely nothing related to W8, and Clorox Dukes playing there have no involvement with that decision. I was clear enough?

@ zewerrat - Blue is a "small time noob" now only because you don´t know him? I´ll say the same about you then. Small noob!! :lol:

@ chivalrous knight - As I stated, this have nothing related with W8 and Clorox Dukes are not involved. Blue must be on a bad trip today. :icon_confused:
Clorox isn´t about to break, Clorox is about to stay. And if you want know bread castle reasons you need ask her. And I not see any peace coming. lol
How are you btw? :)

edit: btw, replying your ask there, mars (computergui) is very ill with a respiratory disease. :(

Oh? So Backwards is another of those who "didn't have time for the game" but apparently never stopped playing? Disappointing. Y'know, honestly, I wouldn't mind, but I had thought my friendship with him would have earned me the truth. I guess not. It really sucks, he and I used to be pretty damn close, but I guess that wasn't really the case after all.

Huh? Oh, yeah, Zewerrat? Good to see you've finally gotten around to posting a new blog. I'll take the "light comment" to mean that you're kidding around, and simply say that you've got an interesting thing going on the blog site. Keep it up, and my suggestion is not to get so bogged down in looking at stats that you can't make an analysis of 'em.

DeletedUser

Oh? So Backwards is another of those who "didn't have time for the game" but apparently never stopped playing? Disappointing. Y'know, honestly, I wouldn't mind, but I had thought my friendship with him would have earned me the truth. I guess not. It really sucks, he and I used to be pretty damn close, but I guess that wasn't really the case after all.

Just to clear up a few things.

1) When I joined W21, I had considerably less time than I do now.
2) When I joined W21, I wasn't anywhere involved in running the tribe. It changed gradually
3) The problems in W8 requires considerably more time to solve than what I was or am able to devote.

I still consider us friends, but we don't really have much more in common outside of W8 and TRE's problems (which until today I regret not being able to contribute more towards fixing, even though the problems are insurmountable).

So, don't feel too hurt man... its just a game.

DeletedUser

Which just goes to show the criminal and untrustworthy tendencies of Bloc's upper echelons!

DeletedUser

Huh? Oh, yeah, Zewerrat? Good to see you've finally gotten around to posting a new blog. I'll take the "light comment" to mean that you're kidding around, and simply say that you've got an interesting thing going on the blog site. Keep it up, and my suggestion is not to get so bogged down in looking at stats that you can't make an analysis of 'em.

Yes, it was light hearted and thanks for the positive comments on the Blog.

I'll not include any new stats (unless requested) otherwise it might aswell be a TWstats Blog.. I'll try and keep the news at the top going, aslong as everyone gives me things to report on.

DeletedUser92

Backie - I mean, man, look, its all a game, but I don't spend hours talking to and assisting people - and getting their assistance - without hoping for some straightfowardness. You, Dulcy and others left because you didn't have time for the game. If you were leaving for that, and later re-joined on another world, then hey - no harm, no foul, and I'm sure you will do absolutely fantastic. I just hope that's how it went down, and that you didn't tell me that you were leaving because you didn't have time while you were busy joining another world. That'd be, well, disheartening I guess?

I mean, if I knew you were looking to get back into TW, I would have invited you to THE W30; but, I had honestly assumed you weren't playing or interested in it; though I know there's no guarantee you'd have joined me.

Zewer - Well, hmm. Don't not use stats, I'm sorry if it seemed like that's what I meant to say. Its a fine idea to just cut/paste charts, maybe offer a quick look into them now and again, but a blog should be something more than just a run down on the scores. Make it exciting! Interviews are one way to go - just grab a baron, duke, or random player. Don't be that guy who runs for the mods first, either. Hell, send ten questions to the top ten tribes, preferably non-family, and when they each answer you (or don't...) then you can post those answers.

Other things you can do are simply having stuff like "fan mail," where you answer questions asked by other players (possibly through a P&P thread?), or maybe an in-depth analysis of one particular event, possibility or person/group. Your take on the why's and when's of a conflict - for example, you collect a good list of publicly-made statements about one tribe's cause for war and compare it to the other combatant's. See what you can read into it without being too assumptive.

DeletedUser

Zewer - Well, hmm. Don't not use stats, I'm sorry if it seemed like that's what I meant to say. Its a fine idea to just cut/paste charts, maybe offer a quick look into them now and again, but a blog should be something more than just a run down on the scores. Make it exciting! Interviews are one way to go - just grab a baron, duke, or random player. Don't be that guy who runs for the mods first, either. Hell, send ten questions to the top ten tribes, preferably non-family, and when they each answer you (or don't...) then you can post those answers.

Other things you can do are simply having stuff like "fan mail," where you answer questions asked by other players (possibly through a P&P thread?), or maybe an in-depth analysis of one particular event, possibility or person/group. Your take on the why's and when's of a conflict - for example, you collect a good list of publicly-made statements about one tribe's cause for war and compare it to the other combatant's. See what you can read into it without being too assumptive.

Never thoght I'd agree with you JP but ... here, here waves sheaf of papers.

JP has good ideas and the 10 questions would be great.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

Other things you can do are simply having stuff like "fan mail," where you answer questions asked by other players (possibly through a P&P thread?), or maybe an in-depth analysis of one particular event, possibility or person/group. Your take on the why's and when's of a conflict - for example, you collect a good list of publicly-made statements about one tribe's cause for war and compare it to the other combatant's. See what you can read into it without being too assumptive.[/spoil]

I agree with you and shortly I will be getting into it more. RL is getting in the way a little bit so I'm not free enough to do more than one Blog a week. My future Idea is to create a stats Blog, for anyone who wishes to read it, and a News/Interviews one.

I would love to put some P&P in there, although we are not allowed any pollitical or biased views.. It's against our rules about what we are allowed to post on and while I'm still new there, I dont want to start pushing the boundary.

For anyone else with ideas, I strongly welcome them and either post in the forums or mail me. Thanks JP for the advice (NEVER thought I'd say that..)

DeletedUser

Big Zee ..i'll try and get you that exclusive by the end of this week - should add some zest i reckon' ;)

DeletedUser11188

Guys this thread isn't about the Blog. Please keep Blog discussions to the Blog thread.

Thanks
:)

DeletedUser

Twas a minor sidetrack ;) This world is becoming rather old...

DeletedUser

I think I'm becoming rather old too...

I'm starting to reminisce about the days of lesser moderation.