The world Breakdown

DeletedUser

I felt like I should post this because ladies and gentleman the world is at a ever so changing point.

Feel free to critisize me all you like if you don't agree with my points.

well what I want to say to you all is that wars movement of tribes and destruction of players is changing the world 17 borders . the changes that happen now will put one tribe on top. Who will it be?

Many conflicts of the future and of the present are happening or will most likely happen soon

13th vs Mojo
Wisdom Vs BA
Wisdom 100I merge.
Titans vs Bos.
Destruction and dissoving of sabre.

All these things have caused massive change through the world or will as we know it.

Every day it seems that we are faced with these facts and everyday we see more and more change as the player count drops.

I think it is very safe to say we are entering a new era of w17. One super power tribe /family of this world will reign supreme. it is to early to say who that is now but as These coming months go by I would like to savor these moments with you so I will be posting reports like this one a week on saturday to discuss these amazing events taking place.

DeletedUser

So.... you have started a thread that tells us what we already knows and will just cause more breakdown between tribes such as mojo-13th and wisdom-[BA]

how about this, i'll preidct 13th and [BA] will go against MOJO and wisdom. then wise s will break off and start a new SABRE.

That would change the world. :icon_absolutelyowned:

DeletedUser

Aww shucks, I expected this thread to be brendan telling us the obvious AND stating his own tribes future planned.

I guess I was only half right.

However, you did manage to not make any stupid suggestions in here. Which is slightly boring but also sensible.

Just to shake things up a bit, what are your thoughts on another MOJO - Wisdom conflict?

DeletedUser

well I don't see that happening but I do see a 13th vs wisdom conflict coming just a bit closer
with 13th declaring on mojo and the fact that wisdom is on 13th's door step with the new 100 I recruits. oh and zardex the reason why I didn't put 13th and ba vs mojo and wisdom is because I don't know 13th and ba's diplomatic stance plus wisdom and mojo are only a nap.

As far as wisdom and Ba go that will be a ground breaking war if or should I say when It comes to forwishen. still I just wish that one tribe would declare already. I know they are stacking bases especially in k74 but I just feel like it is taking a bit to long.

This war will also be something huge because if Wisdom wins w17 will have it's super power indefinate. however if ba wins they give the weak and battered southern tribes like xd. and Sa a chance to recover. Point is this war will send the message which tribe will be the super power of w17 and by no means is this an overstatement. Plus this war will also give yours truly brendan murphy the mouth of the south a chance to recover. Incase you didn't know widom has been trying to torment me for a long while but my new and improved odd says otherwise. I know I have lost a pretty penny of bases to wisdom but to my own suprise ,to wisdom's suprise, and the worlds suprise I have actully made 7 conquers against wisdom.

DeletedUser

I suggest you take another long look at the world map and see just how much of a frontline we would share with Wisdom. After that you may realise that this epic war that will change W17 forever does not exist.

If a war broke out between our tribes the fighting would be isolated to that one K you have mentioned.. I fail to see how us taking over the K or Wisdom taking over the K would mean the victor suddenly posses some sort of magical powers and go on to dominate the world. [BA] vs MOJO will be alot more fun/important than the war you are thinking of.

If we were actualy big neighbours with Wisdom this tension would make sense and your statements would make alot more sense, but we own half of one K next to them. It could be fun to fight for but it is hardly epic.. lol

Wisdom taking in 100I players is more 13ths business than ours and if there is tension there then that is to be expected. If they had merged with 13th instead of 100I then this topic and your opinion about [BA] would be more accurate.

But in my opinion this world war you are thinking of isn't as close as you think/hope.

DeletedUser

I guess I could see where your coming from still every day your tribes get just a little closer to eachother. k74 would be a big battle ground and even if this all is smoke Wisdom still would probably want k74 for good Ba wouldn't want to give it up that sort of disagreement still would probably make an even bigger disagreement plus a bunch of bad blood is flowing between wisdom and Ba. I wonder if wisdom would stack front line mojo bases if you did declare on mojo. Just something I am wondering.

oh and also I am just wondering was the 100 I merge more than just something that happened. Prehaps wisdom was trying to intimidate its enemies with that merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a full scale war as of yet but we declared on MOJO some time ago now. War will kick up now that they have taken in active -A- members and the fight for the core can start.

I am sure Wisdom would want more action that just supporting MOJOs frontline, if they were to join the war it would be to fight. I also think MOJO can protect their frontline themselves.

The merge surely increased Wisdoms lands and strength but the players are just the same.. 100I had some good players but as a tribe they were most disappointing, people won't forget that just because they are now in a bigger and better tribe.

If you mean to say that it is the increase in villages that is supposed to intimidate then I have to disagree as they were acquired through a merge and not conquest. Taking villages by force intimidates, recruiting a whole tribe that was allied anyway has little effect. I was surprised as it is not what I would have done, but there hasn't been a merge in a while so at least it mixes things up.

[BA] don't get intimidated remember, we have like super mammoth awe-inspiring egos that only reinforce our brilliance.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

And your allies are just forced to be your allies, to feed your ego.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a full scale war as of yet but we declared on MOJO some time ago now. War will kick up now that they have taken in active -A- members and the fight for the core can start.

I am sure Wisdom would want more action that just supporting MOJOs frontline, if they were to join the war it would be to fight. I also think MOJO can protect their frontline themselves.

The merge surely increased Wisdoms lands and strength but the players are just the same.. 100I had some good players but as a tribe they were most disappointing, people won't forget that just because they are now in a bigger and better tribe.

If you mean to say that it is the increase in villages that is supposed to intimidate then I have to disagree as they were acquired through a merge and not conquest. Taking villages by force intimidates, recruiting a whole tribe that was allied anyway has little effect. I was surprised as it is not what I would have done, but there hasn't been a merge in a while so at least it mixes things up.

[BA] don't get intimidated remember, we have like super mammoth awe-inspiring egos that only reinforce our brilliance.. :icon_cool:

Yeah I agree with you on that . 100 I had a few good players but truthfuly I believe one of the only reasons they made it this far was their alliegence to wisdom and beign oppurtuinests By striking tribes that were off balance like k~head and xd.

DeletedUser

And your allies are just forced to be your allies, to feed your ego.

Quiet you! Who let you out of your cage?! :icon_wink:

One thing that has surprised me however, is that MOJO recruited ~A~ members at all.

It surprises me almost as much that the ~A~ members were logged in to accept the invites :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah but doesn't that technically make anyone who was at war with ~A~ now at war with mojo?

DeletedUser

yeah but doesn't that technically make anyone who was at war with ~A~ now at war with mojo?

That will be up for the individual tribes to decide.

As eviljo has already said, we declared war on MOJO some time ago, this changes nothing.

DeletedUser

I actually find it funny how CQB left MOJO a long time ago and now they are again a part of MOJO

DeletedUser

well what choice did they really have at least now they are going to last a litlle longer in mojo.

DeletedUser

I actually find it funny how CQB left MOJO a long time ago and now they are again a part of MOJO

However Reakan if you remembered I stated we were close allies... very close allies.

One thing that many have failed to see is that many of us knew this was going to happen... new what the battlefield would be and the future of w17.

Every single move that was made, has been made for a reason... one which I wont speak of, but it has been.

DeletedUser

However Reakan if you remembered I stated we were close allies... very close allies.

One thing that many have failed to see is that many of us knew this was going to happen... new what the battlefield would be and the future of w17.

Every single move that was made, has been made for a reason... one which I wont speak of, but it has been.

I guess we can just say that CQB returned to its roots:icon_biggrin:

netjakdim

No sir, All that means is that Members that had target threads posted and claimed will still be claimed but instead of them being taken under the ~A~ flag they will now unfortunately be taken under the Mojo Flag.

One question sir, If every single move was planned out I don't really see the logic in the mass deletion that was planned. There was probably some strategic significance somewhere but I am not seeing it.

DeletedUser

No sir, All that means is that Members that had target threads posted and claimed will still be claimed but instead of them being taken under the ~A~ flag they will now unfortunately be taken under the Mojo Flag.

One question sir, If every single move was planned out I don't really see the logic in the mass deletion that was planned. There was probably some strategic significance somewhere but I am not seeing it.

havn't you heard of the premade, "going to get to rank 2, war the number one tribe, waste months of our life fighting.... then press delete" Its quite popular. :D