The world to end worlds

DeletedUser

I was talking with someone last night and wondered what everyone thought about this.

There are a group of players that have been playing for quite a while and some are leaving after playing 3 or 4 worlds becasue they are TW'ed out!

How about a world where those players have one final go at it. Say each of the first 40 worlds creates a tribe in a new world made up of say 40 members each and can be recruited from all the tribes in that world. So to use 33 as an example we could have a tribe with sp.ag, lord hawk, big bob , domin8trix etc etc made up of waht that world considers the elite! Then each world does the same and a world is created where those 40 tribes with their elite have a final hurrah! The world is at maximum speed with no church - sort of W23 settings!

Anyway I like the idea!

DeletedUser

That would be very interesting to see. I bet lots of people would flood into the new world just to see what was happening.

DeletedUser

That does, but we would prob lose as we all like slow worlds

DeletedUser

good idea pimpf, and i admire that you consider me among the elite lol...im a massive noob really!

DeletedUser

And the famous author of the Big Bob Times! :icon_eek: Can I have a signature please?:lol:

DeletedUser81101

this never ended up happening ey.. it would require ALOT of coordination on externals to get it together

Repinski

Umm what would you do if you were in 2 tribes that joined the world that this happened on? Because I am sure B.O.S. of W24 would get into this and also Who? would. That would put me in 2 tribes that I would have to pick from.

DeletedUser81101

I think pimp meant getting the best players from each world to make a tribe (best of w33 is one tribe, best of w32 is another etc..) Not the best tribe from each world.

w33 would do pretty well, wouldn't be the best team on paper though. I think its a great idea personally!

Repinski

I think pimp meant getting the best players from each world to make a tribe (best of w33 is one tribe, best of w32 is another etc..) Not the best tribe from each world.

w33 would do pretty well, wouldn't be the best team on paper though. I think its a great idea personally!

ahh now that you say this it makes more sense. This would be amazing if it happened

DeletedUser

It sounds like a good idea. However there are some issues.

The majority of good players within the worlds are Leaders, so if we get 40 good players the majority are going to be tribal leaders - Dom, PZA7, IFeelYou ect ect, even if not tribal leaders they would certainly hold some position of authority (not only by name, some times people are looked up to due to thier skill and this leads to authority of sorts) i.e Myself, Dravigas, AWPER ect ect. Despite all these leaders, the world would quickly descend into chaos (ironic, yes) Basically we all know the saying "too many cooks spoil the broth" I think this would be the case. Too many people used to positions of power wanting to do it thier way leading to a massive clash followed by tantrums and mass quittings. It would be fun to do, but once the serious stuff starts happening such as wars and major diplomacy this is where it will turn sour.

But if some one wants to try this i will be more than willing to join in.

DeletedUser

I was talking with someone last night and wondered what everyone thought about this.

There are a group of players that have been playing for quite a while and some are leaving after playing 3 or 4 worlds becasue they are TW'ed out!

How about a world where those players have one final go at it. Say each of the first 40 worlds creates a tribe in a new world made up of say 40 members each and can be recruited from all the tribes in that world. So to use 33 as an example we could have a tribe with sp.ag, lord hawk, big bob , domin8trix etc etc made up of waht that world considers the elite! Then each world does the same and a world is created where those 40 tribes with their elite have a final hurrah! The world is at maximum speed with no church - sort of W23 settings!

Anyway I like the idea!

Aren't they already burnt out? What would stop any of them from leaving after a month of yet.. another world?

DeletedUser81101

hell, I'm up for trying anything that doesn't involve my tribe being gangbanged :D

DeletedUser

I keen!!.... Totally keen.

I would love it.
If it starts, im in first.... I swear.

DeletedUser

I would join to, but i dont think i am one of the best 40 ):