The world to end worlds

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but you can't argue with number one. He controls a whole continent plus he has plenty of villages in other continents. If you were to fight him you would get your ass kicked. BTW Australia have been ranked number one in cricket for ages and they still win all the big tournaments. You can't compare sports to online gaming.

TW is almost level with Detox, plus we have SWAG. Hawks are our allies. Together we have a quater of this world. I'm sorry but we are nothing like Flag. We have 11x their points. It isn't comparible. E=MC2 have had double our points for a while but we are still winning. Why? Because we are efficient and active.

Cricman - 53.092 points. Opponent defeated: 809 place.

Better go back an noble more barbs, because you are total nothing in this game. Just trying to get into's pinder's a**

Enough said :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

umm... I'm still the #1 player, regardlesss of your meaningless conversations. Maybe if you stop talking so much and build more troops you might be able to be half as good as me :lol:

Yea, pinder is talking about troops :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

My OD is almost 3x bigger than yours, and you are talking about me building more troops?

Repinski

And by that last line I'm to assume you're some little 14-year-old (or a really immature adult)

DiTM I find that offensive because I am 15. And its the 8-10 year olds that do that kind of stuff around here, not the 14 year olds.

And now to say something that actually matters,

Cricman and Pinder you are both major noobs. It almost makes me want to rejoin this world, get into LEGION where my friends are, and kick your ass with my own account! I guarantee that even with only 100k and over 100 hours noble distance, IFY or any of the top 20 other then E=MC², F=MA, TW, and SWAG members that they could more them triple their points on you guys without a sweat.

Pinder come to W43. I am serious. Come to W43 and I will show you just how big of a point whore and noob you are. I will even wait for you to get 20 villages before I completely annihilate you. Wait scratch that, you would never get 20 villages because W43 is not like W33. In W43 we have a shit load of vets and premades from all different world including W1. The only hope you would have of expanding here is at the rim but still IU dare you to show your face cause I will personally make it my main goal to kick your stuck up, point whore ass :icon_twisted::axemen:

I would like to see you guys war LEGION, HAWKS F., or DETOX because all three tribes would demolish you! :villagers:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well TW are officially allies with Hawks...So i can imagine Detox are not gonna stop until they wipe out Hawks and thier allies.

Perhaps rep, your dream will be fulfilled.

DeletedUser

IFY is a very good player. I must admit that, but as I said I own two continents, #1 in both k42 and k52 and #1 in the world. That's the bottom line.

Repinski

IFY is a very good player. I must admit that, but as I said I own two continents, #1 in both k42 and k52 and #1 in the world. That's the bottom line.

I am sorry but I don't consider anyone owning a continent when a real player could easily come and take it from them. And that is the case with your two Ks.

DeletedUser81101

oh and lets not forget that IFY is number 1 in 3 continents (and rising fast in K34 to), All 3 had more competition in them aswell. And as I said before: your number one on paper only

DeletedUser

Pinder, u have alot of more vill sthen him, and ur barly ahead

DeletedUser

I doubt that Detox could beat Hawks and TW. 73 Million to 38 Million.

DeletedUser81101

Err.. you're forgetting about LEGION here who just so happen to be much closer allies to detox than you are to hawks. Plus don't forget the fact that out of your two tribes the only good players are some of those from hawks.

Head to head IFY would destroy Pinder, Amatus would get raped by Wesgan, Orich would get smashed by luss. Hell you just based your argument on points so why don't I do that to. We have more players over 1 million points so by your logic thats an easy victory for us.
Look at DETOX, brett golding, mavarok, balkan - great players.
Your top players are all barb nobling noobs. Out of all of them only moja16 has credible statistics

DeletedUser81101

Oh and Cricman even you think Pinder is a noob
Quote from your profile: "You know your a noob when-You have a message on your profile saying 'mess with me and you will die'."
Quotes from Pinders profile: "And by the way, stay the .... out of my way!(actually, I can always use a few more villas. So please do get in my way :D )"
"Noble any village (player, barbarian or bonus) near me, and I say thank you for my new village. Enter k52 when you're ready for war.
(just try me and find out)"
"DEATH TO ALL TRESPASSERS!!!!!!"

- They all mean what you put in simple terms there

Oh and your a kiwi, So I guess we know when your sleeping hey

DeletedUser

My dear Pinder, as ditm mentioned, I own (if you can say that) 3 continents.

But ok, I agree. You are #1. For now.

DeletedUser

Oh and Cricman even you think Pinder is a noob
Quote from your profile: "You know your a noob when-You have a message on your profile saying 'mess with me and you will die'."
Quotes from Pinders profile: "And by the way, stay the .... out of my way!(actually, I can always use a few more villas. So please do get in my way :D )"
"Noble any village (player, barbarian or bonus) near me, and I say thank you for my new village. Enter k52 when you're ready for war.
(just try me and find out)"
"DEATH TO ALL TRESPASSERS!!!!!!"

- They all mean what you put in simple terms there

Oh and your a kiwi, So I guess we know when your sleeping hey

I agree. I hate profiles like that. But Pinder has the villages to back up his claims. Most players that say that have 1000 points and a couple of spears.

Can your explain the sleeping coment?

DeletedUser81101

Yes but if you read deeper into his nobles you'll find out that he really doesn't have much to back up his claim with besides over half of his villages being barbs

Well because you were so smart to name your villages after towns in your country. We know which timezone your in. And assuming you sleep between midnight & 7am its not too hard to work out when to hit.

DeletedUser

Yes but if you read deeper into his nobles you'll find out that he really doesn't have much to back up his claim with besides over half of his villages being barbs

Well because you were so smart to name your villages after towns in your country. We know which timezone your in. And assuming you sleep between midnight & 7am its not too hard to work out when to hit.

Cool. I'm not sure what you would gain from trying to noble me. Most of my viallges are in K52, and are stacked with churches. If you did noble me Pinder would take all of those villages within a day. My only other villages are a couple in K51, which aren't high pointers, and one in K42, which again probably isn't worth nobling. Plus I'm a troop whore.

BTW its my holidays. So I'm up late.

DeletedUser81101

Pinder wouldn't touch me, I'm not barbarian or ready to be internally nobled xP

and so what, every human needs sleep. between 2am - 7am you WILL be sleeping.

DeletedUser

talk is cheap

check the stats. The facts state that someone is a cannibal(internal nobler) and barb nobler. The other is a warrior, that nobles enemy villas. Check it out for yourself. I have nothing else to say. To you other forum noblers, your stats aren't even worth researching. Talk is cheap, nobles take land.

DeletedUser81101

so now your up yourself as well as failing at life. You really don't have the best resume in the world. I showed you the stats you dropkick. The stats the prove you noble over 50% of your villages from barbarians. IFY actually has a relatively low barb nobling ratio

DeletedUser

So? As we have stated and you have stated there is limited enemy villages in our area. We don't have masses of oppitsition to noble. If we did Pinder would still be kicking ass.