The World: Uncensored

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Well it comes down to me to announce that very shortly I will be disbanding CENSOR.

A variety of things have led to our downfall, including poor leadership, an awful lot of poorly timed inactivity and constant warring which has eventually worn us down.

I would like to thank everyone who played in censor it's been a pleasure to lead you in the brief time I've been in charge and I wish you all the best in the future.

Thanks for your time.
Marvel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Well it comes down to me to announce that very shortly I will be disbanding CENSOR.

A variety of things have led to our downfall, including poor leadership, an awful lot of poorly timed inactivity and constant warring which has eventually worn us down.

I would like to thank everyone who played in censor it's been a pleasure to lead you in the brief time I've been in charge and I wish you all the best in the future.

Thanks for your time.
Marvel

You fell, but you had the balls to admit it unlike others.

I tip my invisible hat to you, hope you do well in the future.

DeletedUser

GG Censor. I believe your complete lack of diplomacy in the start of this world led to too many confrontations. Good luck on the next world!

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There r more factors than our shitty diplomacy :D

We were a premade that mostly wanted to play the game and not the leaders, especially me
we've done great job in other wars and maybe on this one too if we could guess some movements from East and freaks/rawr/wonka

But there no excuses indeed as marvel said

DeletedUser93513

emoticon-00139-bow.gif

All thanks to me. I single handedly destroyed Censor. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

rage... every time i start making maps to track a war, one of the sides caves in within a week. i miss the old worlds where wars lasted weeks if not months..

G0dzP0t

Respect to you mate, you had the balls to do what I lot wouldn't.

DeletedUser104695

All jumping ship to Quit.

Refugees, Surely Impact arent dumb enough to miss this trick :lol: