The World vs. Maker73 aka ampac

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62954

no, i asked you. No need to ask mills. I knew i was the next target. I was all nicely stacked up :icon_wink:. I had people mailing me from all over that i was about to be opped on. Just a pity i wasn't.

I've seen your playing style as well. As long as i keep my account active and stay out of any tribe you join, i have nothing to fear from you :icon_rolleyes:

+1

DeletedUser95941

+2 eddy me loves jew!

Ampac if you're trying to say eddys a bad player id back down now before i lock you in basement

DeletedUser

If you both insist on bringing w20 into this at least show the stats so the people who don't give a shit about w20 can look and not give a shit easier :icon_rolleyes:

+1 Maybe ampac is a nub but at least post it in w20 were people who can actually relate to the argument can comment.

DeletedUser

Yes Ampac is a nub. So is Hefty, I remember him destroying the WizzyDizzy account on w20 when he took it over. As for Zachary and Sentret, grow up, though I have little respect for people who refuse to let their ingame name be known.

Having said that:

Pointless thread is pointless

HeftySmurf

Yes Ampac is a nub. So is Hefty, I remember him destroying the WizzyDizzy account on w20 when he took it over. As for Zachary and Sentret, grow up, though I have little respect for people who refuse to let their ingame name be known.

Having said that:

Pointless thread is pointless

Im a nub? I destroyed Wizzydizzy on purpose, i told Lodda if nobody would take it im gonna destroy it after the world turns on itself, i achieved that and killed W20 effectively. Does not make me a noob, i dont know about you so take your shit elsewhere.

Zach is playing on Valth, its not hard to work out.

Pointless shit reply is a shit reply.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not quite the tune that was being sung. From what I saw you got incoming and ran. And we know he is on Valth now but why he could not say so from the start is beyond me.

HeftySmurf

From what you saw? what did you see exactly, show me your exalted amount of knowledge and where it is sourced from?

Oh wait you cant.

You know jack shit, dont speak what you dont know about.

DeletedUser95941

i think the mod will be having fun tonight with handing out infractions and warnings :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

As long as it is not directed at a person as an insult swearing is simply frowned upon.

And I remember reading the w20 externals where the general consensus was that you ran as the incoming came through and left a top account that could have easily been defended. I could trawl through the w20 externals to find the various threads with the various amounts of evidence showing this but I hardly think that it is worth my time.

DeletedUser

As long as it is not directed at a person as an insult swearing is simply frowned upon.

And I remember reading the w20 externals where the general consensus was that you ran as the incoming came through and left a top account that could have easily been defended. I could trawl through the w20 externals to find the various threads with the various amounts of evidence showing this but I hardly think that it is worth my time.

It wouldn't be worth the time time either, just like it wouldn't be worth the time to dig out my old computer and boot up skype and dredge up the old skype conversations with hefty in the old w20 spam chat about he's going to take the wizzydizzy account and ruin it and screw with people. (run on sentence, is running on)

Unless you're ampacs boyfriend, it's not worth your time to reply to Hefty because he just doesn't care what YOU post and gets a kick out of it when you reply like that. No disrespect intended, but it's the truth.

@ Hefty: Are you really going through with what was on that first post? You know my skype :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

It wouldn't be worth the time time either, just like it wouldn't be worth the time to dig out my old computer and boot up skype and dredge up the old skype conversations with hefty in the old w20 spam chat about he's going to take the wizzydizzy account and ruin it and screw with people. (run on sentence, is running on)

Unless you're ampacs boyfriend, it's not worth your time to reply to Hefty because he just doesn't care what YOU post and gets a kick out of it when you reply like that. No disrespect intended, but it's the truth.

@ Hefty: Are you really going through with what was on that first post? You know my skype :D

Basically im god

DeletedUser94846

Zach is playing on Valth, its not hard to work out.

HAHAHA, so punch is not run by 1 noob in valth, but 2 noobs with zach and valth ahaha, and there is account is 2 noobs rofl.
i feel bad for punch being run by 2 loudmouths who cant even play this game. punch will fail now lol
well i guess just another bad leadership move from valth,
and hefty your a noob also, run cuz of incomings, ampac is better then you.

DeletedUser

Just ask Don Mills and you will find out..You should have been next target you and Neronus..If you want we could continue it...Im not afraid of you I've seen your playing style.

wow , rly ? , we didnt know what :D

HeftySmurf

HAHAHA, so punch is not run by 1 noob in valth, but 2 noobs with zach and valth ahaha, and there is account is 2 noobs rofl.
i feel bad for punch being run by 2 loudmouths who cant even play this game. punch will fail now lol

Really? I run cause of incomings? amazing that, i had 300 the other day and i couldnt be arsed marking then, i really run away.

Ampac is better then me, really, i love that, he still to this day refuses to fight me on a level playing field, i believe the term is scared of me?

I love little noobs like you, represent the small part of a tw community which really should be given an IQ test and deemed unsuitable to use these forums.

DeletedUser

Now now, there is no need for that. Especially insulting someones country - I can promise you, you will get nowhere if you keep up that kind of posting.

But I see you are friends with ampac? Insulting players RL must run in your little circle I presume. I suggest you either get a new attitude, or stop posting. Because you will get roasted. Alive.

DeletedUser

Tried giving the thread a chance, but dont see it going anywhere constructive, if you disagree and would like it opened, you are welcome to send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.