The World War you've all been waiting for!!

DeletedUser

Hence how the account manager and the farm assistant has made the game x3 money a month. less players but 3 times as much money made from an account potentially.

DeletedUser

Hence how the account manager and the farm assistant has made the game x3 money a month. less players but 3 times as much money made from an account potentially.

As much as I'm enjoying the account manager from a village build perspective, I personally feel they went to far with the whole email if there are attacks bit. As someone who is connected to the internet 24 hours a day through mobile devices, it's pretty damn hard to get a jump on me now, and since not everyone has mobile devices, it makes that playing field a little ridiculous.

DeletedUser

well people, seen as tho the coplayer deleted the account. i wish Time a well deserved victory.
firstly to THX one of the best tribes ive ever been in!

big thanks to bigjay and seemanta0605 especially then the rest of THX

players in Time need a mention

Op)delerium - not afraid to attack, but you need to work on your trains a little better ;)
Loxxorr - crap player overall.
Tonyball - seemed a douche at first but when you get talking to him, sound man indeed.
powerzone - also a nice person to chat with. you need to change your nukes XD
Rsviper - first time player i attacked. got a response of 2k incoming but we were cool with each other, pretty decent player
Neverwas - times his attacks brilliantly. quite difficult to defend against at times

everyone else in Time is either crap or not fought against them.

DeletedUser

As much as I'm enjoying the account manager from a village build perspective, I personally feel they went to far with the whole email if there are attacks bit. As someone who is connected to the internet 24 hours a day through mobile devices, it's pretty damn hard to get a jump on me now, and since not everyone has mobile devices, it makes that playing field a little ridiculous.

Agreed the few apps and add ons to the game has made it easier so less time will be spent doing the boring stuff so to speak. More time for the attacking..additionally co-players FTW!

well people, seen as tho the coplayer deleted the account. i wish Time a well deserved victory.
firstly to THX one of the best tribes ive ever been in!

big thanks to bigjay and seemanta0605 especially then the rest of THX

players in Time need a mention

Op)delerium - not afraid to attack, but you need to work on your trains a little better ;)
Loxxorr - crap player overall.
Tonyball - seemed a douche at first but when you get talking to him, sound man indeed.
powerzone - also a nice person to chat with. you need to change your nukes XD
Rsviper - first time player i attacked. got a response of 2k incoming but we were cool with each other, pretty decent player
Neverwas - times his attacks brilliantly. quite difficult to defend against at times

everyone else in Time is either crap or not fought against them.

Apologies for it ending how it did, you should of rid to the end and gone mevlutc61 on the world. =-]

Was good playing with ya bro.

Godspeed.

I have only been on the same account for like over 6 months and im mixed in with F2B

Now you have made even less interested! :icon_confused:

Oh.
I R Crap.. )c:
I swear I sent you an attack once upon a time, and I didn't even get a mention for it.

Well THX only joined time to give them some class and skill...that was my impression..right?

DeletedUser

Oh.
I R Crap.. )c:
I swear I sent you an attack once upon a time, and I didn't even get a mention for it.

You did not use catanukes. like me. :lol:

well people, seen as tho the coplayer deleted the account.

For sure.Losers are always such a weak excuses.
Your fate here, you decided for yourself. Escape is understandable ;)

DeletedUser

For sure.Losers are always such a weak excuses.
Your fate here, you decided for yourself. Escape is understandable ;)

except for the fact i was away, came back on my co(the original dsn) had set the account for deletion, it is not my place to withdraw that request.

id of fought down to at least 1700 villages lol

DeletedUser

just curious, but how close is it until you can actually end the world? or put it into end game?

DeletedUser

At the current rate of nobling by time and the rest of the world, it shouldn't take more than 15 weeks or so.

DeletedUser

At least a year, give or take 9 months.

i thought you could send in a ticket or something requesting the world be put into endgame scenario after 85% dominance.

Time, at present, has 118781 villages according to twstats.

Total for the world, there are 141705 villages according the the statistics page viewable from the home page

according to my calculator, Time have an 83.82% dominance of player villages

At present, time seem to be nobling at a constant rate of over 1200 villages per week. assuming some of these are internals and barbs, we will estimate that figure to be around 900 enemy villages.

This is roughly .65% of the world, per week. So, assuming no players in Time barb, or leave, and you keep at the rate you are at now, you can send a ticket in in 2 weeks time asking for the end game scenario. a nice new years present, w32 going to end game :p

My question is will Time go for 100% dominance or just opt to end it sooner rather than later and opt to end the world 2 or 3 months after the ticket is sent in.

this means w32 could be over by march if Time so chooses.

DeletedUser

well, 2 weeks + 3*4 = 14 weeks, so they'd own pretty much all the world by that point anyway.

DeletedUser

well, 2 weeks + 3*4 = 14 weeks, so they'd own pretty much all the world by that point anyway.

14*0.65 = 9.1. they would have an additional 9/1 percent on top of what they do now, which is about half of what they would need for 100% dominance if that is what they wanted, so if they went for 100% dominance it would take more like 25-35 weeks depending on nobling rates instead of about 14.

Just sayin'

DeletedUser

Just for fun:

24.11.2011 at 13:08 Time's dominance: 75.74%
27.11.2011 at 14:07 Time's dominance: 76.15%
29.11.2011 at 11:07 Time's dominance: 79.79%
01.12.2011 at 12:36 Time's dominance: 80.91%
09.12.2011 at 13:36 Time's dominance: 82.97%

Internals/Barbs are at a minimum, we've got a halt on barb nobling, though I'm struggling with players continuing to noble a players villages after he's gone barb, and internals we are currently ignoring because we've pushed ourselves into the end game clean up mode.

Nov 13th - Dec 13th (because why assume when we have stats?)

C.B.B - 3042 - 39%
Tribeless - 1985 - 25%
Other Tribes - 1443 - 18%
THX - 764 - 10%
Barbarian - 514 - 7%
Time - 117 - 1%
Total - 7865 100%