The world war

DeletedUser107378

the noodle riot war duration wise it was the longest but there were peroids of that war were no was attacking... but any way riot will die zombie rule :D

DeletedUser

No, more like:

02-Jimmy.jpg

earthquake girl

While already at war with the others, Noodle declared on Nomads though & not the other way round, so not exactly the typical gangbang. Noodle/Riot war did go on for longer than any other, although Zombie vs. Riot maybe caught up in duration by now.

We did not declare on Nomads.

earthquake girl

Yeah you did
:icon_confused:

When? Because I even looked through the war archive to see if KB had sneaked a declaration in there (he likes to do that to keep stats LOL) but couldn't find anything. :icon_confused:

I know for a fact that I did not declare on you, because I very rarely formally declare on other tribes.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When? Because I even looked through the war archive to see if KB had sneaked a declaration in there (he likes to do that to keep stats LOL) but couldn't find anything. :icon_confused:

I know for a fact that I did not declare on you, because I very rarely formally declare on other tribes.

Hmm not sure... i think
maybe it could have been Fort... but definitely remember waking up & then seeing a war declaration in my reports lol

W61 has changed a lot since those times :)

*Also I think the war archive does not confirm who was the side to declare, keeping the written declaration but not attributing it to either side. Maybe something they could add as a small feature?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

look all you seem to do is argue tbh at the end of the day people know what your like and people know what im like you my friend dont have a clue we have had no battles between us so i cant judge you other than the crap you right on here... i give up arguing lol its just a game and again your throwing cheap insults at me lol and tbh i dont care... im bored of you tbh now if your gonna post summit please relate it to the topic and not start attacking people like you seem to do.... again you can talk the talk but i doubt you cant walk the walk...

I'm not throwing cheap insults, I'm making statements with fact's not bullshit like you speak. Think about it Guitar, if you knew what you were talking about and then spoke about something what was real not something what's happening in the guitar world then no one would have anything to say. But while your spouting bullshit which obviously you have no clue about I will keep correcting you.

Again, someone who's been rimmed on multiple accounts on this world and has to beg for a co-play says they doubt I can walk the walk, reminds me of ShaunDK someone I called out while he was on an account 3 times the size of mine and he shit himself made that many excuses I didn't know what to reply.

DeletedUser104695

Shut up the pair of you its embarrassing to read. one of you be the bigger man.

DeletedUser

Oh poo, your not happy with my pointless ramblings? Shame... what else is there on these shit forums for us? I'll carry on as I were.

DeletedUser107378

i aint replying to him waist of my time... end of the day i am still racking up villages and kicking arse on w61 so he can do what he likes i am seriosuly bored...

DeletedUser

I'm not getting angry though. I'm sat here, laughing, as you know nothing of which your talking about.

It was an on off war, yes, when Riot were rank 1 and Noodle were rank 3 been gangbanged by Riot! Nomads and Gnat, yes, that's surely an on off war. It's only up until recently, we NAP'd with Riot. Just so happened to be the longest war which has been on this world, from the start. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, it may not be now but it was. And I'm sure still is.

:icon_rolleyes:

You pitty me? Dear god. How old are you? My 6 year old brother is more mature and better educated.

Now please, shut up.

No you are correct :) it was our longest war indeed...

Senne

DeletedUser62543

Hi AL How the heck are you????

As for the declaration between Noodle & Nomads, YES it was me, I did it...But EQ you can't beat me with a wet Noodle you told me I could.

We were being attacked in the North by Riot and in the South by TheNR, and Nomads were feeling their oats and attacking us in K52 and the K62/63 Border. So I got 6-8 ex-W32 Noodlers and declared and attacked. I think we forced the issue because we pushed you back and stablized the front and secured our guys in K52. All in all a successful offensive, we then turned North and kicked Riot back and basicly decimated Cl.oud.

I believe NOODLE, now HATE. Has not only shown skill, but we have also shown resilence and determination. Additonally Diplomacy is warfare by other means.

Deleted User - 10770065

I'm not throwing cheap insults, I'm making statements with fact's not bullshit like you speak. Think about it Guitar, if you knew what you were talking about and then spoke about something what was real not something what's happening in the guitar world then no one would have anything to say. But while your spouting bullshit which obviously you have no clue about I will keep correcting you.

Again, someone who's been rimmed on multiple accounts on this world and has to beg for a co-play says they doubt I can walk the walk, reminds me of ShaunDK someone I called out while he was on an account 3 times the size of mine and he shit himself made that many excuses I didn't know what to reply.

Ross, ross, ross. You know that a 1v1 wasn't possible based on your location and mine, so stop pretending that you are 'making statements with facts' but in fact, it seems like you're the one who is making all this bullshit up. Now please, continue in being a useless player for Noodle by doing nothing absolutely. You were just nothing but a small, shitty backline scrub.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107009

Hi AL How the heck are you????

As for the declaration between Noodle & Nomads, YES it was me, I did it...But EQ you can't beat me with a wet Noodle you told me I could.

We were being attacked in the North by Riot and in the South by TheNR, and Nomads were feeling their oats and attacking us in K52 and the K62/63 Border. So I got 6-8 ex-W32 Noodlers and declared and attacked. I think we forced the issue because we pushed you back and stablized the front and secured our guys in K52. All in all a successful offensive, we then turned North and kicked Riot back and basicly decimated Cl.oud. First off, I may have interpreted this wrong but did you mean you beat nomads. If I remember correctly noodle was losing to nomads. Also, the ONLY reason you "decimated" cl.oud was the original owners got bored of eating noodle :lol:

I believe NOODLE, now HATE. Has not only shown skill, but we have also shown resilence and determination. Additonally Diplomacy is warfare by other means.
Noodle has never since the riot war been known as a skilled tribe. That is if the definition of skill is similar for both of us. Unless you consider hugging everyone you can find, I wouldn't called noodle skilled. :D
You guys take diplomacy to an extreme, it's far & away from warfare (And don't forget the gnat merge.)
Replies in bold

DeletedUser

Ross, ross, ross. You know that a 1v1 wasn't possible based on your location and mine, so stop pretending that you are 'making statements with facts' but in fact, it seems like you're the one who is making all this bullshit up. Now please, continue in being a useless player for Noodle by doing nothing absolutely. You were just nothing but a small, shitty backline scrub.

But it was possible Shaun it would of just took a little time, and who made the excuses? If you wish I'll go back and find them excuses. Where is my bullshit? Care to quote it?

Oh, yeah I was. Sure Shaun, where are you now? Again? Got kicked from an account because you were useless? Don't say you weren't, because I have mails from the Stealthchaos account stating, and I will bring to forums if you denie it. Hahaha! How many accounts is that Shaun? Around 5? Hahaha. Go away.

Edit: In reply to Pokehoe, I love the way these days no matter who it is in which tribe it is when you attack a player and they quit. They become, bored, stuck up with RL etc...

This is why I quit, too much BS these days, no one can take a beating and stand up and say, well I lost. Excuses after excuses. Cl.oud got his arse kicked, he also sent attacks back at me while doing so... then he quit. I spoke with him in mails, throughout my nobling of him. And then also, the other owner, who took over after the originals.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@pokehoe: Nomads vs. Noodle stats were the cause of much debate. You'd have to ignore the war stats and look at territory for a truer picture as many Nomads caps were on their former players who defected and joined Noodle (this happened several times & left a sour taste). Fortezzo pretty much summed it up, it was an even war at best for Nomads not a winning one I have to admit.

Also nobody can say it was not a good op on Cl.oud, all excuses aside, you can only noble what's there in front of you regardless of their activity/motivation.

DeletedUser107009

Edit: In reply to Pokehoe, I love the way these days no matter who it is in which tribe it is when you attack a player and they quit. They become, bored, stuck up with RL etc...

This is why I quit, too much BS these days, no one can take a beating and stand up and say, well I lost. Excuses after excuses. Cl.oud got his arse kicked, he also sent attacks back at me while doing so... then he quit. I spoke with him in mails, throughout my nobling of him. And then also, the other owner, who took over after the originals.
He quit before the op, he was still destroying you guys when he quit...

Deleted User - 10770065

But it was possible Shaun it would of just took a little time, and who made the excuses? If you wish I'll go back and find them excuses. Where is my bullshit? Care to quote it?

Oh, yeah I was. Sure Shaun, where are you now? Again? Got kicked from an account because you were useless? Don't say you weren't, because I have mails from the Stealthchaos account stating, and I will bring to forums if you denie it. Hahaha! How many accounts is that Shaun? Around 5? Hahaha. Go away.

Kicked for being useless? Now that's funny, keep making bullshit up, you're only kidding yourself. Yes, I would like you to bring those convos you had with the Stealthchaos account into here, because I saw the convo you had and nothing like that was said. Even if it was said, why is the guy on the account now, desperately begging the 'useless' player to come back?

Slide on Ross, you quit because you couldn't do nothing at all.