The Worlds Most Epic Declaration

jesseiam2

It has been said that a war of this magnitude would be the single most epic in all of W31.

Rarely in any competition does the true #1 and #2 come face to face.

Each side stands ready, staring across the open spaces of the Ks, preparing for the battle to come. On one side, the number 1 player. On the other, number 2. One one side, a queen with a strategic mind and command to match. On the other, a general and strategist that all would agree is one of the best in the game. Twelve of the top twenty players, and more that half of the top fifty between them. In every rate the tribe thread, these two tribes are always debated as the best in the world. With over 40,000 villages and 134 players, these two behemoths are feared and respected. Combined they toppled HELL. And so naturally, these forces should come to bear...

AGAINST EACH OTHER!

2.jpg

On one side: FREE

war_games_scroll.png

On the other: Fearus

work.334290.12.fc,300x300,black.jpg

No smack talk, no flaming, no long drawn out declarations, just mutual respect.

FREE vs FearUs

In the end, there can be only one.

Who will be left standing and who will be KNOCKED OUT!

owned_knockout.jpg

you-decide001-300x225.jpg

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides this will truly be epic ...I usually back the underdog but i do believe there isn't one ...this is a really even match!

DeletedUser

I know this was coming I told everyone nobody listened to me. Well there you go guys it has been told. All prophets were made to look a fool until what they said comes true. Those of you how I talk on skype know what I mean

DeletedUser

Well I think it's the war everyone was hoping to see, probably the 2 best tribes in the world fighting it out.

I can honestly say I have no idea who will come out on top but it's gonna be a lot of fun watching.

DeletedUser

Ah sorry I thought you meant that towards what I said, silly me sorry.

DeletedUser74857

Its going to be a long, slow war. Both sides are evenly matched, both sides operate quickly and efficiently. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

BEST OF LUCK !!!! this is gonna be most interesting war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70293

Indeed. I cannot pick a side since I respect both tribe A LOT!

However since I am a member of the Shatine fan club I must say:

GO GO FearUs!!!!

And:

Good Luck FREE

DeletedUser

This war was inevitable... I knew it had to happen at some stage.

The real question here though is which leader's mindset will ultimately prevail? Shatine's level-headedness or walshaw's ambition and arrogance?

Statistics as of 18th of March:

FREE
Total Points: 213.022.984
Members: 64
Villages: 21,825

FearUs
Total points:181.798.212
Members: 69
Villages: 18,550

For the sake of history:

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FearUs
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 21
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,670
Side 2: 193,004
Difference: 78,334

image.php

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 18
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 91,363
Side 2: 167,625
Difference: 76,262

image.php

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 30,291
Side 2: 30,082
Difference: 209

image.php

-----

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

image.php

-----

Best of luck to FearUs.

DeletedUser

Been a long time since i posted here. This is the first post since my return that has gotten my interest. Here's a an unbiased tale of the tape

1.Offense/Defense
FearUs
-DFB Powerhouse defense + remaining GK elite veterans assault team

Free
-World's powerhouse in offense. GK grade at a bigger scale. Defensive powers yet remain to be tested.

Pretty matched and could go either way. Fearus has advantage in defense while FREE has advantage in offense. Will FREE's hammer crack FearUs' renowned defensive power?

2.Experience
FearUs
-Went through the mutually atrocious GK/DFB war and forged together by respect built over the nearly year long war. Capable of precision strikes and overwhelming defense.

FREE
-Strike hard and often enough and anything will break principle. Simple but deadly effective.
Insanely active members as well

Both operate on a principle of activity win wars. Pretty even here. Will FREE end this quick or be dragged into a war of attrition which Fearus favors? Time will tell

3. Members Analysis
shatine Vs walshaw
Will shatine's shrewd diplomacy and charisma be enough to match walshaw's deviousness and craftiness? This will be a one fought by the pen and not by the sword but equally vital.

Generals
nazgoul, bizshop and dotadaily. The righthand, lefthand and underhand of the queen will match guile, wits and might with FREE's DD, jesseiam2 and tianzi. This will be a no holds barred free for all melee fought on the field, under the table and the sidelines. Whoever emerges victorious will give their tribe the edge.

members
-Nearly majority of the players are in the top 100 and will be truly the third world war to watch. Notables include butchert and DD whose rivalry for 1st and 2nd place in rankings has been fought for so long as anyone remembers.

It will be safe to assume that whoever turns yellow or red in the activity list will be on the losing edge. The war the world has been waiting for is now here and let the war begin!

DeletedUser

we are going to war with fearus??? OMG why didnt anybody tell me??

DeletedUser83060

Good Luck to both tribes, this is truly going to be Epic.

DeletedUser

My pnp was going to be funny, dam power cut :icon_sad:

arrogant and crafty, glad to see I have soo many fans :icon_razz: