The Worlds Most Epic Declaration

DeletedUser70293

How the hell did this turn into a free and limbo contest? Ok, let us do this, unzip, show each other... If it is bigger, you win!

Always turns into a Limbo vs. FREE contest. You miss the memo?

DeletedUser

I am so sick and tired of reading the arguements that occur between Walsh and Slashzor, everyone knows that Walsh is very good at twisting words around. He does this alot and even though most of what he says is the truth, I, myself find it irrelevent to most topics. Walsh please stop being a hothead.

Slashzor, everyone knows that walsh likes to have the last word, you always state your point quite well, so how about doing that? Just state your point then dont bother arguing back. If you two have such a problem with each other why not fight it out one on one, see who really has the biggest balls. That way it keeps the forum free of stupid posts.

Also would everyone please stop classing all of free the same as a few of our members. We arent all the same as them. Some of us can think outside the box, and also think rationally.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also would everyone please stop classing all of free the same as a few of our members. We arent all the same as them. Some of us can think outside the box, and also think rationally.

Have to say even from your first appearance on here you have been a refreshing voice from FREE. (Just hope you would take over the reins of being their forum 'voice' to be honest)

Thanks for showing up and showing that FREE can actually have a decent convo, without having to resort to the depths of a playground arguments.

jesseiam2

Wow, I am not sure if I should be offended, dont think I have ever resorted to any playground arguments.

DeletedUser

He only said that, because Alicia posted against Walshaw in her first paragraph. It doesnt matter if you think with reason. It only matters if you agree with him.

DeletedUser

No i was telling walsh and slashzor to take the arguements off the forum. The last part of my statement wasnt aimed at walsh or you jesse and tian.

lordarcadia

I apologise if i've ever made such a generalisation (i probably have) its very easy to get caught up in these forums and forget there are more individuals behind the tribes not just the most vocal characters on the externals. Its for that reason i started using the block function and limiting how active i am on here.

DeletedUser

i just have 2 say i love FREE's latest recruit

If u cant beat em give em an invite :p

jesseiam2

I just love unnformed ignorant statements!!! I guess if you can't win your own wars that is when you bash others without knowing facts.

DeletedUser

i always win my wars :p

insane vs kings u didnt win
nha vs kings u didnt win
whonxt vs kor u didnt win
whonxt vs glory u didnt win
whinxt vs huns in last week you were not winning

In fact you been rimmed twice, so therefore if u been rimmed twice there are two wars you have fact lost, is it not :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

the only reason she is getting anywhere now is because HUNS is under attack by free so Whonxt is taking great advantage of that one now arent ya cazd

DeletedUser

insane vs kings u didnt win
nha vs kings u didnt win
whonxt vs kor u didnt win
whonxt vs glory u didnt win
whinxt vs huns in last week you were not winning

In fact you been rimmed twice, so therefore if u been rimmed twice there are two wars you have fact lost, is it not :icon_confused:

i think u'll find the 1st time i was rimmed i was away on holiday and the sitter i had lost the village and the 2nd time i was rimmed i asked the guy 2 rim me so i could move back up 2 k36 :p least i didnt spit my dummy out and quit like 3/4's of w31 have being rimmed is a learning experience :p did u enjoy your 1st 'rimming'?

walsh get ur facts right b4 starting on me !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the only reason she is getting anywhere now is because HUNS is under attack by free so Whonxt is taking great advantage of that one now arent ya cazd

yep taking advantage of a 2 way war like huns tried to do but failed reker i took more villages off you when we were the only 1's waring before FREE declared ! and u had 2 get support from every1 rather than try and fight back :S

DeletedUser

i was nobled by request the second time theres a difference

Side 1:
Tribes: WhoNxt
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GLORY _HUNS_
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,811
Side 2: 4,029