Side 2: 33,805,520
Difference: 6,815,608

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,860,458
Side 2: 3,618,064
Difference: 1,242,394

image.php

we were that many villages up in 24 hours, I think that proves how poor you actually did. I think we will be 300-350 villages net gain by now. 3 times as many villages in 86 days less :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well FREE declared after we put a major dent in there troops and there support was in the north nt expecting FREE 2 declare as they were supposed allies :p

DeletedUser

caz, we have yet to hit any EMPTY villages, look at our oda increase for further proof, so dont give me that BS.

You have ever only attacked reker, a few def villages in each one in k47 isnt hard, if you werent so predictable, attack inactive, attack inactive, attack reker, actack inactive, attack reker. You might get some where. We havent hit inactives. We have created inactives/quitters etc. How many left when whonxt hit them, how many left in first 48 hours of free hitting them, need i say more :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser80269

well FREE declared after we put a major dent in there troops and there support was in the north nt expecting FREE 2 declare as they were supposed allies :p

a dent in their support? i was over in HUNS when this war started... i know who was actually supporting and how many useless members there are there... you would be surprised how few people were holding off all your attacks... about 5 guys were hitting you hard and another 5-10 were supporting... so you add the 30+ that were doing their own thing and still are continuing to do that... ive seen both wars up close and you dented a few players troops not HUNS as a whole