The worst Player of W30

DeletedUser79042

... ChamichA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(gotcha all :icon_biggrin: )

DeletedUser70594

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Am I? :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: who knows may be Yes, dammit ... But unfortunately i know who is SFC. so i cant be the worst Player of W30 until hes alive :D ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I vote me for worst player.
It takes a lot of dedication to log in, day in&day out, to help out your tribe. TW is a time suck, but at least you're doing it for a good reason when you're helping out your tribe.

Me, I have no account at present, no tribe owns my loyalties, and there's no one I'm trying to defend. And yet, I still find myself spending several hours per week on this game/forums/skype.

Gah. I need to stop.
If I keep loitering here, sticking my nose into a world I don't play on,I'm gonna remind myself of calarasi

*shudder*.

DeletedUser

i vote them kids over at DRIVE... omg they dont fight back and its pissing me off:icon_evil: i wanted ODA and ODD but yet ive gotten 1m ODA off them and not 1 ODD point...

Michael Wittman

smurks, not trying to be mean but if you want ODA and ODD then fight the real enemy instead of using a 7 mil account to go after tiny players. our players that fight hard on the fronts get ODA and ODD in big chunks every day. leaving to go after a few small rim players rather than doing your duty does not help your quest for respect. you want respect become a frontliner and help to win the world, you want people to make you a joke, keep sitting in cheyene stoking and avoiding the real fight

DeletedUser

yeah thanks. the facts befor us remain damageing. you never allowed me to be FL
i always had to fight for it and you guys always so no. most of you guys in RAM are greedy and care mainly for yourselves. for 1 its their whole tribe vs me basiclly so if they cant beat that then they suck. my quest? no my quest isnt for respect. i could care less. who so hostile at me now? did i do something wrong? if i recall all you guys do in your down time is bad talk eachother? yeah we know what yall are saying about us... so please spare me. (friendly reminder Mberns and crimsonking1994 have both done this) so give me a damn break. im not going public like noobaxes and avengalista, so get off my back. dont piss with me right now im not in the damn nood to put up with RAM's BS right now. im not being hostile to you guys and i expect the same. i told shipley i needed time to clear my head so get off me. i also didnt leave because i wanted to attack DRIVE. you know that because we talked about why i left... gezz every day i have to explain this over and over again to you guys.

oh and BTW why are yall buddy buddy with DRIVE? you and i know damn well that your just waiting for them to clear the rim and your just going to take in their top players and eat the rest. im not stupid... seems to be why Drift players are going inactive... BOREDUM!... all you ask for them to do is send nukes at targets and support. wow so fun for a game we play for enjoyment. you guys treat some players like freaking gods and the rest eh yeah i think you understand.

Michael Wittman

smurks, i came to k46/k47 from k95 so dont tell me how hard it is to get to the front. it takes alot of time and effort to get there and then you have to build your front for operations. i did this without every fighting with my tribesmates or leaving my tribe. yes mberns and crimson both did this, now mberns is inactive and crimson is a loyal member(although he always supported and helped while he was gone). im not debating your actions, i dont think there is ever an excuse to come into a tribe, take their account, then piss all over the years of hard work but hey thats just me. seems others think its the fun thing to do :). i just cant respect your posts while you screw us over and screwed the trust we gave you. we didnt do that for fun, we did that because we respected you and had high hopes for you in ram. you can still have respect and trust but you wont get it running around the world acting like an idiot. serve your tribe, serve your tribe mates, achieve victory. that is rams foundation and you have showed none of these principles with your actions. show us we were right to pick you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yeah thanks. the facts befor us remain damageing. you never allowed me to be FL
i always had to fight for it and you guys always so no. most of you guys in RAM are greedy and care mainly for yourselves. for 1 its their whole tribe vs me basiclly so if they cant beat that then they suck. my quest? no my quest isnt for respect. i could care less. who so hostile at me now? did i do something wrong? if i recall all you guys do in your down time is bad talk eachother? yeah we know what yall are saying about us... so please spare me. (friendly reminder Mberns and crimsonking1994 have both done this) so give me a damn break. im not going public like noobaxes and avengalista, so get off my back. dont piss with me right now im not in the damn nood to put up with RAM's BS right now. im not being hostile to you guys and i expect the same. i told shipley i needed time to clear my head so get off me. i also didnt leave because i wanted to attack DRIVE. you know that because we talked about why i left... gezz every day i have to explain this over and over again to you guys.

oh and BTW why are yall buddy buddy with DRIVE? you and i know damn well that your just waiting for them to clear the rim and your just going to take in their top players and eat the rest. im not stupid... seems to be why Drift players are going inactive... BOREDUM!... all you ask for them to do is send nukes at targets and support. wow so fun for a game we play for enjoyment. you guys treat some players like freaking gods and the rest eh yeah i think you understand.

Not going public like me? Isn't that what you are doing? As I can see, it didn't get better with time. :)

DeletedUser

no this is not going public noob. i know a lot more then what i show.

MW i said i would be back and i would help support so idk why the hell your even worried about me.

DeletedUser

laundry11.jpg
:lol:

Mick876

no this is not going public noob. i know a lot more then what i show.

MW i said i would be back and i would help support so idk why the hell your even worried about me.

Why don't you fight instead, your just another player who shouts off his mouth yet all they do ingame is support players doing the real fighting, but attempt to take there credit.

DeletedUser

yeah w/e. mick i could care less what you nor anyone else says. if you where my friend i would take it to heart but your not. nor is MW or almost everyone in RAM. im friends with 2 or 3 people in there. the rest i could give a rats ass about. yup i do shout my mouth off yup. im tired of this game so i spiced it up for me on top of other things. if you want me to fight for my FL? fine ill nuke the shit out of RAM's FL that i want and ill take it oh wait no? that will get me kicked? oh that right when my closest nobles to the FL are roughly 56 hours away. almost every FL player if greedy as hell so explain to me how i could move FL? i have a few isolated villages on FL but i stopped making nobles in them and ive quit stacking them. piss me off more and ill delet the account;). leave me alone and let me do my own thing.

Michael Wittman

great pic ship :)

smurks i wasnt mad at you at all or trying to belittle you. i was just suggesting some ways that you would get the respect you deserve. i only posted on here because your post annoyed me a bit. keep posting have fun, im just trying to help

Michael Wittman

smurks your in k57 and i see lots of vills you can take to move forward. if you really need a vill to get located you can have one of mine but there are plenty of targets

DeletedUser79042

Please stay on topic. ChamichA is still my nr.1 nominee for worse player of W30! :lol:

There should be a comedy thread to make us believe your ... dRAMa :)lol:), but I am too bored to open up one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

then mail me IG instead of letting everyone in the world comment. im having fun right now something i need in this game to keep playing. i can quit this game if i want, and i dont feel the need to log in everyday. i have a life outside this computer mate. the same boring thing day in and day out in RAM i got tired of it and the other reason you know of. plus im doing a side project so please leave me to it... i have plans other then yours but our entwin into a great and beautiful plan and it can only be implimented if you leave me alone to do it. so now will RAM leave me a lone for awhile. ill tell you guys when my plan is in its final phase...

oh btw varden your accountless now;) YW lol.

DeletedUser

cry me a river robot no one cares anymore about your sarcastic humer.

DeletedUser70594

no one cares anymore about your sarcastic humer

Do you think we care for what is going in RAM?? Why you guys dont open a thread and stay on topic there ... we are here to have fun not because to sort out how to get you back in RAM ... :p

varden7676

then mail me IG instead of letting everyone in the world comment. im having fun right now something i need in this game to keep playing. i can quit this game if i want, and i dont feel the need to log in everyday. i have a life outside this computer mate. the same boring thing day in and day out in RAM i got tired of it and the other reason you know of. plus im doing a side project so please leave me to it... i have plans other then yours but our entwin into a great and beautiful plan and it can only be implimented if you leave me alone to do it. so now will RAM leave me a lone for awhile. ill tell you guys when my plan is in its final phase...

oh btw varden your accountless now;) YW lol.

I don't play TW anymore....