The Wraith Family

DeletedUser

Well guys we have won! Despite Monsignors 'heroics' TW/TWE/TWL have won. This forum is intented for comments that are positive to our tribe but hey, if you really want to slag our tribe unfairly thats fine.

We have proved that we are no joke. What do you think?

DeletedUser70653

Wait, there are three TW tribes? I really need to start paying more attention. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yep

Yep TWL is a new rim tribe that is part of our family.

Rulerofmiddleearth

I like how you guys have been denying that TWE is a part of your family, and now you just cant get your story straight. Another fail-merit in the allready written-on-both-sides fail-page.

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone is going to be leaving positive comments mainly because
1. you did not make him quit. The slow world and other issues made him quit. This made him attack your tribe in the first place. He was leaving anyway.
2. The general consensus is that you are a terrible tribe that will fail epically when a real war comes your way.
3. And lastlyyour tribe has been constantly lying about their family when it suits them. According to the leader of TW, TWL is not a part of the family.

DeletedUser

Ok

I'm not sure who was the leader of TW then but they have been swapping leaders since Minsignor disbanded CK. They have Pheonix Emporer who looks to be a fairly permanant leader. As for TWE and TWL they have always been part of the family. I'm not sure who thinks that we are not a family but we have always been and that will not change.

owainn

Congratulations, though I think your family's victory, if it was yours at all was a phyrric one. I won't flame you Cricman for a few reasons, firstly because despite all your flaws you show spirit and don't give in, secondly is that I never was a fan of mosignor and the way he sets out to prove people as noobs, don't agree with that aspect of playing he has. Although he's no doubt a good player and pulled off some nice stunts...then quits when things get rough, how can he get bored when a big fight starts..? Just doesn't add up to me personally, more a case of disguising that he bit more than he could chew but has public support to sugar coat it =)

Good luck in the future to both parties.

DeletedUser

I never was a fan of mosignor and the way he sets out to prove people as noobs, don't agree with that aspect of playing he has. Although he's no doubt a good player and pulled off some nice stunts...then quits when things get rough, how can he get bored when a big fight starts..? Just doesn't add up to me personally, more a case of disguising that he bit more than he could chew but has public support to sugar coat it =)

The balded part is where you're wrong. I've been trying to get a big fight out of these people but they have been failing to deliver this whole time. I was bored when I started and got more bored over time precisely because there wasn't any big fight. This whole time they've sent a total of 2 good noble trains and 4 or 5 sloppy ones that stretched over 30 seconds (or 30 minutes in some cases). They kept attacking the same 3 or 4 villages sporadically and without coordination while sending obvious fakes at the others.

You don't have to like my style, but as far as my reasons for quitting go, I hope that answers your question.

DeletedUser

Well guys we have won! Despite Monsignors 'heroics' TW/TWE/TWL have won. This forum is intented for comments that are positive to our tribe but hey, if you really want to slag our tribe unfairly thats fine.

We have proved that we are no joke. What do you think?

All I have to say is 'LoL'.

Your giant 3-tribe family is waving a victory flag because you killed one player who took you all on to try to start a fight (which never happened by the way :icon_confused:) and then got his account banned?

Hmm... winning vs. a banned account - yeah sounds really hard to me. :icon_rolleyes:

Guess that's the only way you guys can win...when no one else is competing against you.

DeletedUser

This is my opinion of The Wraith family in the language of the internets.

[spoil]
yocopyj.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser70401

From my point of view I can see where owain is coming from, everything does fall into place nicely which isn't a bad thing until people start pointing it out hehe :icon_biggrin:

But it was intresting to watch single players cause havoc amoungst a huge family tribe..

p.s lols

DeletedUser

By the way, here are the stats from this 'war'.

Side 1:
Tribes: TW TWE TWL
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Monsignor

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,734
Side 2: 24,740
Difference: 21,006
image.php

I'm not sure how this exactly qualifies as a 'TW family win' anyways, but whatever floats your boat. :icon_rolleyes:

And let's have a little lookie here at the last week.

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

image.php

Yup, looks like they owned him in the last week, that's why he's quitting.

:icon_rolleyes:

NOT.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW, This is great. Now I can't imagine how your decent members( Those who can think straight) feels awful because of this.

HOREY!! A family tribe takes down a banned account!!

Please give this guy a big clap! :lol:

DeletedUser

Let's not forget the 3 villages I took when their name was still C.K so it's actually 9:1 in conquers. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

By the way, here are the stats from this 'war'.

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5
image.php

Side 1: 3,734
Side 2: 24,740
Difference: 21,006
image.php

I'm not sure how this exactly qualifies as a 'TW family win' anyways, but whatever floats your boat. :icon_rolleyes:

And let's have a little lookie here at the last week.

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last week

image.php

image.php

Yup, looks like they owned him in the last week, that's why he's quitting.

:icon_rolleyes:

NOT.

If you see he only took out 6 viilages in 3 weeks. We actaully took out two vllages as we got one yesterday. Most of our attacks didn't have nobles but we did take out quite a few troops.

DeletedUser70653

I don't know if you realized, but his OD is higher than your entire tribe's OD. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

We actaully took out two vllages as we got one yesterday.

Yes, after his account got banned you took a village.
Amazing work. :icon_neutral:

Remind everyone again how you're in the top 10 tribes?