The Zombie Game

DeletedUser

Garghh stop posting when I'm enjoying myself sleeping!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

How about stop enjoying yourself sleeping when we're posting!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser74702

I've reviewed your situation googly, and i think you have a "sleeping" problem

DeletedUser

I haz no sleeping problem. I only sleep when I'm not needed ingame :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Are you a zombie yet? If you weren't before, you sure are now :icon_twisted:

Also, shush you!

DeletedUser

This is the 7th time I've delved into the zombie pit, and still I breathe the free air. Looks like I'm immune to the T-Virus. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This is the 7th time I've delved into the zombie pit, and still I breathe the free air. Looks like I'm immune to the T-Virus. :icon_cool:

Tough luck. You now have AIDs...
Oh wait, wrong thread.
You are now a zombie :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Rizzla gave me the former ages ago :icon_sad:
With regards to zombification.... Effff

DeletedUser

That's pretty much at least half of the W39 posters. How sad that the list is so small. I should start the guessing game thread for what W39 tribe I am currently in. That may get some more life and be a pretty fun game too :)

DeletedUser

Agreed that more life is needed, or I'm gonna have to look for victims beyond these forums...

633553764286102109-ZombieCatHecannotbecontainedMoticats.jpg

DeletedUser74702

That's pretty much at least half of the W39 posters. How sad that the list is so small. I should start the guessing game thread for what W39 tribe I am currently in. That may get some more life and be a pretty fun game too :)

Everyone already knows your in T.D.E. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Did you tried Soulz ?

49 minutes too late :icon_cry:
And personally, Soulz isn't the sort of tribe I would be interested in. They aren't quite high enough ranked for old Googleh to have so much fun with :icon_wink: