TheBigGinge vids/updates

Should I start? they would be better than this.

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Slowly delete yourself from the internet (means hell no)

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Nicely going mate!

I would like to see that you use a better mic, your accent is pretty heavy and its hard for the non-native speakers to actually understand what you're saying :p

DeletedUser119197

Nicely going mate!

I would like to see that you use a better mic, your accent is pretty heavy and its hard for the non-native speakers to actually understand what you're saying :p

Thanks, and not sure how I would use a better mic ? Don't have any
Money to by a mic ahaha

DeletedUser

You could download audacity for free and there's a handy 'noise removal' tool in there among a plethora of other interesting features. Of course before you do that you'll need to find a program that separates the audio from the video, and then you'll need a video editing program to add your new smoother sounding audio file back into the video. I don't even bother to do all that anymore, but it does make the final product much nicer. I used to do this before I realized I would get mocked either way. =P

DeletedUser119197

You could download audacity for free and there's a handy 'noise removal' tool in there among a plethora of other interesting features. Of course before you do that you'll need to find a program that separates the audio from the video, and then you'll need a video editing program to add your new smoother sounding audio file back into the video. I don't even bother to do all that anymore, but it does make the final product much nicer. I used to do this before I realized I would get mocked either way. =P

Thankyou I'll have a look hehhe, and yea tbh this world I don't mind ahah this world needs A little more light.... ahaha it's to dead for me, makes me wanna quit tw this world :/

DeletedUser119197

That moment when you know your videos suck when only 102 people watch the first video and only 23 people in the second video ahahahhaha still tho, I find the videos entertaining for myself :D big big interviews coming up soon, if ya want a short one let me know ;) but some
Special people coming on soon for sure maybe have it where all dukes are on one call.... pahahaha oh my life that would be painfull to
Listen too... right? :D

DeletedUser100176

That moment when you know your videos suck when only 102 people watch the first video and only 23 people in the second video ahahahhaha still tho, I find the videos entertaining for myself :D big big interviews coming up soon, if ya want a short one let me know ;) but some
Special people coming on soon for sure maybe have it where all dukes are on one call.... pahahaha oh my life that would be painfull to
Listen too... right? :D

Your videos have no real purpose it's just you blabbering for 13 minutes.

Get some topics make it interesting instead of having your audience listen to you dribble nonsense for the entire time.

DeletedUser119197

Your videos have no real purpose it's just you blabbering for 13 minutes.

Get some topics make it interesting instead of having your audience listen to you dribble nonsense for the entire time.

IMG_3289.JPG

Oh I'm so very sorry for this being my first time actaully doing this, your such a pro aren't ya come on you spice some thingns up a bit :) but from what I've seen all I've seen you do is just wine on every message :)

If you listen to the videos, it clearly states I'm in procces of working things out and editing right now I'm learning. Using different mics, pictures, music I dunno a lot of other stuff.

But I can't be amazing like the youtubers you watch mate (e.g. Pewdiepie lol) it takes time. I have CLEARLY spoken that the videos I make on Fridays and Saturdays will be about things. More relevant things.

Videos I do randomly throughout the other time are just the fill in so I don't loose intrest, you have given NO FEEDBACK on what to make or what to do. If you give back constructive criticism please actually make your post relevant. Because quite frankly mate. That comment was useles. I've already explain this in my videos you condom head. Thankyou

DeletedUser100176

Oh I'm so very sorry for this being my first time actaully doing this, your such a pro aren't ya come on you spice some thingns up a bit :) but from what I've seen all I've seen you do is just wine on every message :)

If you listen to the videos, it clearly states I'm in procces of working things out and editing right now I'm learning. Using different mics, pictures, music I dunno a lot of other stuff.

But I can't be amazing like the youtubers you watch mate (e.g. Pewdiepie lol) it takes time. I have CLEARLY spoken that the videos I make on Fridays and Saturdays will be about things. More relevant things.

Videos I do randomly throughout the other time are just the fill in so I don't loose intrest, you have given NO FEEDBACK on what to make or what to do. If you give back constructive criticism please actually make your post relevant. Because quite frankly mate. That comment was useles. I've already explain this in my videos you condom head. Thankyou

But you've made two pointless videos and expect people to keep following...? Pipe down.

DeletedUser100176

I can tell you right now my PnP was more interesting than the posts you've put on externals so I guess your comment about me being a pro is feasible :)

DeletedUser119197

Yea you put about 1 hour into that mate I've put like 20 mins into this :D you probs took more than one hour you said actually I think :)

It's easier to write and put memes down lol, this is my first time

You pipe down

DeletedUser120370

Someone fancies me.. :p

The intention is good, definitely brings some light to a world I personally no longer give 2 about, it's a good idea however there is a lot of jibberish in there, you mentioned my name a couple times and I haven't logged in since I joined Hi Ho, hardly the talk of w92.

If you spoke about actual events/happenings, wars, maybe you can get some juicy info from anonymous tippers, top tribe/player reviews, interviews, maybe you can make a video of you interviewing people via skype call, maybe you could make multiple videos and edit them as one for all the best bits, you could also introduce us to your mother, I'm sure that'll get you some views/likes. Besides from the poor cam quality, complete lack of factual information or any decent insight on any particular topic from yourself, lack of mum/mums underwear, boring setting and lots of jiberish everything s'all good. Good job.

DeletedUser119197

They don't know there's no content tho do they :D if you click on a video it's a straight view... how do they know without clicking on the video?

And yea Danny I extreamly fancy you that's why I wanted you to be that person to give me secret Intel cause that's what ya good at init ;) thanks for constructive criticism there, I'll make sure your mums with me too

Deleted User - 10618707

Though on a separate issue. It may do you well to actually plan out what you'll be saying in different videos, instead of taking this sort of ad hoc approach you seem to be using. This way you get to your points rather than going to the moon and back senselessly.

DeletedUser119197

Oh sorry forgot to update ahah, I cba doing theese any more no point :)