Theee Shadow Show

• Thread starter DeletedUser109434
  • Start date

DeletedUser109434

umm every monday?
how does that sound?

and yeah guys, pen island did help with the questions, its okay, even i say it needs to be funnier :p

DeletedUser100646

can't be monday, you'll never get to interview my serene wonderfulness as I just watch Got over and over all day.

DeletedUser100646

no way books are for people with too much time on their hands :)

DeletedUser

Who reads books anymore? Listen to them with someone else reading them out haha.

DeletedUser109434

tribal wars is for people with too much time on their hands xD

the show is great too, but I read them first, so yeah I guess Im a bit biased, but the books were really great.

DeletedUser

tribal wars is for people with too much time on their hands xD

the show is great too, but I read them first, so yeah I guess Im a bit biased, but the books were really great.

I'm the complete opposite and got little-no time on my hands :p

GodofLight

seems like a fun idea... why don't you try get a few more people to help do it? only getting to read 2 a week will be like the stress of waiting to watch your favorite program that's only on once a week :p

a 3 man team, doing 2 each so we have 6 to read? because once you add some more questions it could get interesting(especially with the tribe leaders)

DeletedUser109434

hmmm that could work, yeah
More regular interviews then, alright

and once again, anyone who has a question they want asked to random players in the world, do share.

DeletedUser

hmmm that could work, yeah
More regular interviews then, alright

and once again, anyone who has a question they want asked to random players in the world, do share.

How about doing a couple with random interviewees and a couple of requested players interviews each week.

DeletedUser109434

Sorry been a busy week

1st of all....

name me
[spoil]

THE QUESTIONS

Q1. Tell me a little about yourself.

Q2. So, whats your experience on tribalwars?

Q3. What made you join tribal wars?

Q4. What do you think tribalwars needs to change?

Q5. What is your favourite thing about the game?

Q6. Who is your favourite player in this world so far?

Q7. If you were stranded on an island, what 1 thing would be waiting for you there?

Q8. Best and worst TW experience?

Q9. I see a lot of family tribes around, what do you think about them?

Q10. Which area are you located in and who are the interesting tribes and players near you?

Q11. Ever visited the externals? What are your thoughts on them?

Q12. If you read the externals, who are your favourite/least favourite posters? :p

Q13. Any message you want to send out to the external forums?

THE ANSWERS

1.My name is Sri Harsha and you can call me sri.am from India.Still doimg my Mechanical engineering.

2.Started playing from W48 and survived by nobling a lot of barbs.seriously it works even if you dont know shit about TW.Later i kept joining every good setting worlds and kept improving myself.
I played and co played hell a lot of accounts and tbh I still have some big account passwrds xD haha I never open them though and dont complain to ban me :)

3.Once i saw my brother playing it.Its my first time playing an MMORPG game.
I tried tried and tried and keep getting nobled after i reached 3k or been farmed after 300.But I read a lot of start up guides and did a lot of farming then i started point whoring this works sometimes too :p no one attacks you and that is good, build a small off and more scouts.Scout everyone around you pick a offencive player and attack him when he is offline.Boom.Noble him and you start troop whoring.this is another nub start up guide i created.So this is how I got addicted to TW. :/ Its a bad thing though

4.Its good this way and some improvements to AM and other new stuff would be good.

5.Core,Frontline,Wars,Restart,Nobling,making players restart. Hate farming though:)

6.In this world?
Many to mention.I have seen many big time player accounts on this world.

7.I wont know unless i go there :/

If i can wish for one thing then I wish for a Boat with full of money? Damn I Dont know i might even wish for laptop with internet.

8.Best? nothing still yet to experiece one
Worst? Haha had a lot of experiences to mention all.Being backstabbed is the most I hate.

9. Sure family tribes are huggers and wont stay long unless they are well co ordinated and keep an eye on the recruitment.Gettin a spy into them is sure an easy task.so not a good idea to make families on TW

10. My tribe was an unexpected premade tho.We have all good players and its fun to be here.
Other premades in my area?
t.p.1 is good but need to cut down their members and their academies
Fart is another premade all from W58 Top but they are not near us though.

Many other premades are here most of them will fail or merge into each other.

11.Externals!!BBC of TW
I visit and read them daily.If you want a good grip on the game you shoulb be active and know other good players.
I like PnPs but these days they are outdated only some good ones are making them and many players even dont know what are they.
I encourage players to make more funny PnPs and make the forums more alive.

12.I personaly like Devils ans Matts Posts.

A message to all fellow W75 players

Be a point whore and Dont farm
If you like farming, You can co me. :)
[/spoil]

Then

C-Chord

[spoil]

Q. Tell me a little about yourself.
My real life name is Caleb Perez. I am a Puerto Rican/Caucasian mix. I am 22 years old adn already feeling like a 60 year old lol I work at a CVS store and my favorite thing to do is write. I have written stories, poems, songs, etc. Playing Tribal Wars is one of those things that are like an addiction to me and I consider it a part of myself. :) In here I can really show how experienced I truly am even if it is just a game.

Q. So, whats your experience on tribalwars?
Well, I have been playing since World 12 of this server. I like to consider myself Veteran Elite player. I have learned alot about this game and what players look for and what they despise. I've led many successful tribes, never won a world, but got close. Over time I have learned to personally get to know my equals instead of just considering them another valuable player.

Q. What made you join tribal wars?
I had a friend who played it. I kind of stumbled upon him playing it one day and thought it to be the most boring game in the world lol Because he was a role model for me in a way I decided to try it out with his help. After he showed me the basics I started to pick things up. My good friend went off to war later and I had to learn from players within the game. For some reason this game stuck with me. I tried other similar games but none of them matched the complexity, the enjoyment that I got from playing Tribal Wars.

Q. What do you think tribalwars needs to change?
There is not much I really see that needs to be changed. As long as it stays basic for the most part I am completely content. Though it would be cool to have an in-game forum that could be created by a tribeless player and be able to invite tribeless players into the forum.

Q. What is your favourite thing about the game?
My favorite thing about the game would have to be the scripts. You learn a lot more when using scripts than you do any other way, in my own opinion of course.

Q. Who is your favourite player of all time?
Ha. I couldn't say. I've been on and off constantly and have never once sticked to the same account when returning. Fear of bad reputations that followed and all. Right now it would be me. XD

Q. If you were stranded on an island, what 1 thing would be waiting for you there?
A woman around my age that could do EVERYTHING you could think of. Build houses, cook food, scare animals, fly, you know the necessities. :D

Q. What do you think about the huge difference in players growth rates? Despite everyone putting in all their effort?
It all has to do with how you like to build up your villages. Some like to build offensively which usually requires a bit more time building up certain buildings. On the other hand, those who like starting defensively, usually newer players or players who are not as active, are capable of building up faster but are more at risk for becoming a farm or noble target. This is just what I believe anyways. I prefer to be defense heavy to start and then slowly go to offense heavy.

Q. Best and worst TW experience?
Worst would probably be ending up with running a tribe that is inactive. Best experience would probably be taking over a tribe and leading it to the top 20 in the world. I can't be very specific because I don't quite remember when these occurences happened but they happened alright.

Q. Ever visited the externals? What are your thoughts on them?
I actually do interviews for the US server. On the .Net externals, however, I haven't visited them much. Haven't seen the need to yet. No thoughts on it.
Q. What do you think of the top tribes?
Right now I have no opinions on the top tribes in World 75.

Q. Which area are you in and which tribes do you consider good and promising in your area?
I am currently located in K64 and right now I do not have enough information to really say who I consider good and promising. We'll see how this world progresses and who stands out amongst the rest.[/spoil]

And finally...

AssassinLord

[spoil]

THE QUESTIONS

Q. Tell me a little about yourself.

Q. So, whats your experience on tribalwars?

Q. What made you join tribal wars?

Q. What do you think tribalwars needs to change?

Q. What is your favourite thing about the game?

Q. Who is your favourite player of all time?

Q. If you were stranded on an island, what 1 thing would be waiting for you there?

Q. What do you think about the huge difference in players growth rates? Despite everyone putting in all their effort?

Q. Best and worst TW experience?

Q. Ever visited the externals? What are your thoughts on them?

THE ANSWER

1: name is justin, age 20, almost 21. I'm a really weird person if you know me irl.
2: I have about 8-10 years experience playing tw. Started in w6.
3: I saw an ad for it online and decided to join and play. :p
4: not sure what they need to change. I enjoy the game how it is.
5: meeting new people from all over the world.
6: my fave player(s) would have to be SinekValesi, Cyberzorro and Arsenalman.
7: if I got stranded on an island, the one thing that'd be waiting for me would have to be my girl, Debby.
8: everyone is different. People can play 24/7 or people can play just for shits n giggles.
9: best tw experience would be on w32. Had 59 villas (give or take a couple extra) worst experience would have to be when I first started playing tw. CheifOfTown was my original name. :p
10: never visited externals before, so I have no thoughts on them.[/spoil]