Theee Shadow Show

• Thread starter DeletedUser109434
  • Start date

DeletedUser109434

Its 3pm Monday, now the official time forrrrr

Theeee -Shadow Show!!!!

Soo here's how this works.
I type a random number in the rankings, and a name comes up.
I ask the person a set of questions, and the interview is shared on the externals.

Sooo well here are the first few players to get interviewed.

Cannonball

[spoil]
Q. Tell me a little about yourself.

I prefer to stay anonymous :)

Q. So, whats your experience on tribalwars?

I was playing long ago in W17. I was a member of the *np* tribe there, a rim tribe that made it to the top 10.

Q. What made you join tribal wars?

I'd rather answer on "what made you come back playing TW" - Well, the advance on technology and the TW app ofc. Now i can do stuff anywhere and be more active :)

Q. What do you think tribalwars needs to change?

I guess some competitive events will be nice, something that will make the tribes challenge each other - like a huge reward to the tribe that nobles some barb or something.

Q. What is your favourite thing about the game?

The community. In the game and in the forums. I always had fun reading what ppl have to say.

Q. Who is your favourite player of all time?

I'm afraid Im less familiar with an all-times players.

Q. If you were stranded on an island, what 1 thing would be waiting for you there?

A fridge full of ice cream. I really love ice cream.

Q. What do you think about the huge difference in players growth rates? Despite everyone putting in all their effort?

It depends on finding the perfect way in where to invest your resources and how to farm. more income from hauls/mining means faster growth.

Q. Best and worst TW experience?

Didnt have such yet.

Q. Ever visited the externals? What are your thoughts on them?

On W17. It was fun to read some stuff there, there were some nice threads, and i liked to watch the changing map threads.
[/spoil]

souloffire

[spoil]
Q. Tell me a little about yourself.

I am souloffire. Thats a little about myself call me soul or Kirito.

Q. So, whats your experience on tribalwars?

I am playing this game since W25. Have a very good experience playing this game for a while.

Q. What made you join tribal wars?

My friends made me join tribalwars. So Joined with them still playing this game since it makes me use a very little part of my brain.

Q. What do you think tribalwars needs to change?

IDK but if change comes happy to accept it.

Q. What is your favourite thing about the game?

FAV thing is WARRRRRRRR AND FIGHTING

Q. Who is your favourite player of all time?

Myself

Q. If you were stranded on an island, what 1 thing would be waiting for you there?

My laptop and my darling would be waiting there

Q. What do you think about the huge difference in players growth rates? Despite everyone putting in all their effort?

Using their brains is.

Q. Best and worst TW experience?

Playing W46 is my best and worst experience is W67

Q. Ever visited the externals? What are your thoughts on them?

I dont know what you mean.
[/spoil]

Hope to see these guys visiting the forums more often and thats it for today!

p.s This was my first try, so well, any good ideas for questions, lemme know and Ill include them next time.

DeletedUser

Great concept. Questions could be more engaging/entertaining...
Nevertheless, good work. Keep it up ! I'd like to see more of this around :)

- Jake

DeletedUser

Awesome idea, I must say, if I had to have only one thing on a deserted Island.. it would be beer.

DeletedUser107346

Sweet idea! I think it will work much better later in the game when you can get opinion of players about wars, other players, their area, etc.

Keep it up! And I would like a plane and pilot to get me off ;).

DeletedUser112772

Later in the game try including tribe leaders at war and see there different perspective!

DeletedUser115442

Later in the game try including tribe leaders at war and see there different perspective!

I second this, this is a good idea but in later games I think I'd prefer to hear some things about the wars than ice cream lol

DeletedUser

Well bringing this up now will give you all time to suggest questions he should ask and improve anything that needs fixing. That way it is ready for when the wars happen.

DeletedUser115442

"Do you have any quick comments for the [enemy tribe's] leaders?"
Let the shit hit the fan fellahs.

DeletedUser109434

Yeah exactly. Im open to suggestions.

And thanks for the feedback.

Thinking of asking more questions like, potentially good tribes/players in your area, stuff like that

but also need some more fun ones

DeletedUser100646

c'mon don't pretend like you're busy playing or somethin..

Pen Island.

Um, do you have an example then? If youre gonna give the same advice twice I would expect something to help following it.

It was a friendly gesture, although that seems lost on you >.<

As an example the question about what you'd find on an island came from me, and also 2 others. Less serious please.