TheFoe goes for world domination ?

DeletedUser

it´s very simple.
what´s CHAOS enemy, will STAY CHAOS enemy!!!

Wow VH you sure can talk :icon_biggrin: So what are you saying here? CHAOS will take on FOE?? Wow like that wud happen, CHAOS is too umm......what's the word again??.....weak? lol Not to insult CHAOS but I bet CHAOS is not smart enough to war FOE or else CHAOS will be doom.

Oh btw so that makes it CHAOS vs GOH now only right??? ST*U don't count cus they're all doom :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, and now I'd Imagen that the Krakens will also be fighting GOH too now.

DeletedUser

Wow VH you sure can talk :icon_biggrin: So what are you saying here? CHAOS will take on FOE?? Wow like that wud happen, CHAOS is too umm......what's the word again??.....weak? lol Not to insult CHAOS but I bet CHAOS is not smart enough to war FOE or else CHAOS will be doom.

Oh btw so that makes it CHAOS vs GOH now only right??? ST*U don't count cus they're all doom :p

Month stats, rather different

KO/OK: 617
GOH/GOHA: 266

TheFoe's: 173
GOH/GOHA: 115

DeletedUser

don't worry ur pretty little face matrix - keep nobling your inactives in K93 and let the big boys play

DeletedUser

Drew, you didn't disappoint me. :icon_cool:

My response...

ROFLMAOPMP WTF?!? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

DeletedUser54100

i just wonder what F0E and FOE are planning here, it makes me wonder what the world is going to be like, what happens when all those FOE def villages hit the kraken lines mety?

DeletedUser

Its Zip with metty and Krakens with Foe.
GOH on his own :)
The two giants will fight for them

or they will all sim city till the end of human life.

DeletedUser

i just wonder what F0E and FOE are planning here, it makes me wonder what the world is going to be like, what happens when all those FOE def villages hit the kraken lines mety?

they will be killed in the wallless villages.

Look- it´s very simple. Kraken are property of CHAOS and no one is gonna take that away, not even FOE.

This is beeing handled ingame, so drop it and let us handle it. you don´t take the food out of the mouth of a hungry dog!

DeletedUser

Its Zip with metty and Krakens with Foe.
GOH on his own :)
The two giants will fight for them

or they will all sim city till the end of human life.

The key word here is "human"!
It's the first time calarasi admits that Orcs will finally prevail!!!! :icon_cool:

stellro

Well well well.....I cant say I'm surprised about this move from a convo some time ago I had with Drew - and how he was complimenting them (Krakens).

As for Krakens themselves - again I can understand this move - they want to progress in the world and despite the fight they put up against Chaos how much longer could it go on - and now with FOE coming in I cannot see FOE allowing these players to constantly receive attacks from Chaos without intervention....

Should make for an interesting week ahead....

DeletedUser

look at you three :D The trios posting app 30mins after the next :D

Jake- Go back to school and get some more education. If Im an idiot then what does that make you? Or do I need to repeat the phrase "It takes one to know one? o_O"

Bear is well bear lol the only bear in w14 except for bearsmountain right in my area, wonder if you run that acc?? o_O

Dean you remind me sooo much of one of my college classmate who makes a comment after everyone's speech infront of the class and gets mad everytime I score a higher GPA than he does :D

Now to be on Topic

Any chance CHAOS will go after FOE even if it meants fighting FOE head on now that Krakens had merge with FOE??? o_O

arabela

I think it is for the first time when i am happy that Fail changed its name in Foe. It is true...Fail doesn't exist anymore, even some of the old fail-ers are still there and some of them are even the leaders. Maybe Fail died some time ago, even for some of us was too hard to see it.

It is a pain for me to see all these mass-recruitments after changing even the tribe status in a familly one, but i am happy that these changes are not made under the Fail's name.

I didn't have the chance or where to say this...but....Goodbye Fail! :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OK are probably thinking about doing something dumb like merging with ZIP to do the same as FOE. If this isn't resolved, then I expect the alliance between Chaos and FOE is over.

I don't see FOE changing the merge and allowing Chaos to continue their attacks, not at all.