|TheiR| Doomed!

• Thread starter DeletedUser105025
  • Start date

DeletedUser105025

Love_is_the_revolution_by_bretimus.jpg

Lots of gang hugs going on down south, time to shoot them with our love guns!

Official thread for Auphan F. v |TheR| F.

So, bring on the stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|, BNP, JCM84

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 473
Side 2: 140
Difference: 333

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,471,020
Side 2: 1,238,062
Difference: 3,232,958

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|, BNP, JCM84

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 20
Difference: 115

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,265,187
Side 2: 168,008
Difference: 1,097,179

chart

I wonder if the south can keep |TheiR| nubs on topic...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who knew typing 4 letters in between brackets could be so hard to do... |TheR| :icon_eek: tough right..?

DeletedUser

Clearly you don't like a very simple pun...

Anywho, good job Auphan. Hopefully you don't run out of nobles (seems to be the only obstacle that comes to mind with TheR just bending over for you).

DeletedUser

The zips stats are making up for losses.

DeletedUser

That is changing and you know it is.In fact the wee members that joined are now taking back villages.

DeletedUser105025

Zips are growing faster off of thewee than ther are from zips.

Unless you know what you're talking about, don't spout trash.

DeletedUser

That is changing and you know it is.In fact the wee members that joined are now taking back villages.

This thread was for Auphan on the South.

Correct me if I am wrong but Asphyxiate did not include Zips in the first post, create your own thread if you want the stats to look better but remember to keep out the Zips Vs Wee stats that you do not like to mention.

Or post stats including the tribes that you do and do not want to be included.

Though if you do that, I will then create one including the Zips Vs Wee Stats.

Plus your process just does not make sense, we are losing on the right but gaining on the left. That is like dropping £20 notes from your right hand whilst picking up £10 notes with your left, eventually you will run out of money.

DeletedUser

After the co-ordination I saw from Auphan I can see them winning the world without much of a fuss.

DeletedUser105025

After the co-ordination I saw from Auphan I can see them winning the world without much of a fuss.

Not that its relevant, but Auphan had the same co-ordination on net62, yet didn't win that world.

I guess we haven't run into any decent tribes yet.

DeletedUser

Not that its relevant, but Auphan had the same co-ordination on net62, yet didn't win that world.

I guess we haven't run into any decent tribes yet.

They wont win this world either.Watch and see.

DeletedUser

You're making that less and less likely by gifting your villages to them, you know.

DeletedUser

Plus your process just does not make sense, we are losing on the right but gaining on the left. That is like dropping £20 notes from your right hand whilst picking up £10 notes with your left, eventually you will run out of money.

Don't know where you picked up your maths skills but being down 180 villages in one war and up 265 in another is more like dropping £20 notes from your right hand and picking up £30 notes with your left. Admittedly, we need to get our right hands working harder (perhaps as much as yours)

DeletedUser

Don't know where you picked up your maths skills but being down 180 villages in one war and up 265 in another is more like dropping £20 notes from your right hand and picking up £30 notes with your left. Admittedly, we need to get our right hands working harder (perhaps as much as yours)

British Education, still not sure your going to be keeping that up with no isolated players left to noble.

Our right hand will soon be lifted off of scratching our backsides with middle finger raised right at our enemies.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't be hiding your middle finger in your backside cinders

DeletedUser

from the profile of the new |TheS| tribe:

We are The Singularity,the point at which everything becomes infinite.

Does this "infinite" refer to the number of branches in your family tribe?

DeletedUser105025

Funny the amount of players merging into each other now. Lots and lots of internals, as usual.