|TheiR| Doomed!

• Thread starter DeletedUser105025
  • Start date

DeletedUser

w49 & w62

I also no longer play this world because I kinda got tired of playing in top tribes and winning every time with utter ease.
So no I join rim tribes with nubs where under aliases people don't know me or my background making the game fun again.
At some point after doing everything 1 could ever dream of doing in this game you find yourself wanting to go back to your roots and
that is with the "nubs" ;) Best fights are when the big dogs try to take you on being way outnumbered. That to me is all that is left in this silly game.

Also Auphan is the most coordinated,skilled tribe I have ever seen and I know they would have beat Deceit from w49 and also Meow!
from w62 easily. And I would put my money on them against any tribe that has ever played this game all in!
So as to any assertions of me being a nub well if being a former #1 player and being part of 3 of the best tribes to play the game then
I am proud to be called a nub. But you will all see in time how no matter what you say Auphan will come your way and you.... yea will simply disappear or run away ;)
Have a good day

P.S. You nub like me? lets hear it painfullyphoney....*crickets*

Ack3rl3y

Also Auphan is the most coordinated,skilled tribe I have ever seen and I know they would have beat Deceit from w49 and also Meow!
from w62 easily. And I would put my money on them against any tribe that has ever played this game all in!
So as to any assertions of me being a nub well if being a former #1 player and being part of 3 of the best tribes to play the game
Auphan are good, but I am not entirely sure they are that good. I don't think there is any arguing they are currently #1 on 66 and stand the best chance for winning (at this moment in time) - but to say they are the best tribe to play the game (which you did by comparing them to 2 of 3 former tribes you have been in which you say are 3 of best tribes in the game) is crazy. Unless you have played every world how can you justify that? STACHE from W6 had the same level of co-ordination and participation as Auphan do in their ops - and this is a world in which scripts barely existed (if at all -personally didn't use them).

Anywho on topic... (which is hard, as the events never seem to change) - another decent op there. Safe to say TheR morale is totally battered and they're just waiting for the "inevitable".

DeletedUser110713

Probably auphan will win it as you say and they are the best tribe I have seen as well, but that doesnt change the fact that they cant time support and they cant take normal caps. But when I finally war Auphan, I wont run away, I will face them till the end. I am actually looking forward to that time.

DeletedUser44759

Let's make a fundamental statement...if Auphan are the ultimate war machine then why is this world still going? The fact is that despite it being a small, relatively peaceful, merge happy world, they're not running away with it solo but rather acting as part of a de facto alliance, so despite their obviously very capable ops they're not in fact anything super special, imho very few tribes that haven't played on a world with all 100 k's open even begin to come close to that mark..

as for judging the best tribes, the best I've seen didn't even win the worlds they played, eventually all were torn apart from within because of the sheer aggression contained in their ranks, part of the joys of playing with larger tribes, in the context of say w24 the whole of auphan would represent less than 1/3 of a tribe and if they can't motivate and maintain 30 players then how can you compare them to tribes that have done that with up to 100 members? It's easy to be a big fish in a small world ....

DeletedUser

Auphan are good, but I am not entirely sure they are that good. I don't think there is any arguing they are currently #1 on 66 and stand the best chance for winning (at this moment in time) - but to say they are the best tribe to play the game (which you did by comparing them to 2 of 3 former tribes you have been in which you say are 3 of best tribes in the game) is crazy. Unless you have played every world how can you justify that? STACHE from W6 had the same level of co-ordination and participation as Auphan do in their ops - and this is a world in which scripts barely existed (if at all -personally didn't use them).

Anywho on topic... (which is hard, as the events never seem to change) - another decent op there. Safe to say TheR morale is totally battered and they're just waiting for the "inevitable".

Yea sorry to burst your bubble mate, but STACHE wasn't nearly as good as Auphan is today. I was in STACHE tell a majority of them hit delete then from there headed over to O~SIN. So my Dylar was not lying.

DeletedUser

Let's make a fundamental statement...if Auphan are the ultimate war machine then why is this world still going? The fact is that despite it being a small, relatively peaceful, merge happy world, they're not running away with it solo but rather acting as part of a de facto alliance, so despite their obviously very capable ops they're not in fact anything super special, imho very few tribes that haven't played on a world with all 100 k's open even begin to come close to that mark..

as for judging the best tribes, the best I've seen didn't even win the worlds they played, eventually all were torn apart from within because of the sheer aggression contained in their ranks, part of the joys of playing with larger tribes, in the context of say w24 the whole of auphan would represent less than 1/3 of a tribe and if they can't motivate and maintain 30 players then how can you compare them to tribes that have done that with up to 100 members? It's easy to be a big fish in a small world ....

Why is the world still going ? Theres no possible way you could have farmed enough to end this world this early in the game.

Ack3rl3y

Yea sorry to burst your bubble mate, but STACHE wasn't nearly as good as Auphan is today. I was in STACHE tell a majority of them hit delete then from there headed over to O~SIN. So my Dylar was not lying.

What makes you say they weren't? Like Auphan they had excellent outcomes on OPs, plenty of participation. Strong diplomacy. If I remember correctly (W6 is way back now - my memory sucks) then numbers was what lead to the mass delete, no? Namely you didn't have alot of people left compared to the likes of RIM/O~SIN. In my eyes - without the number issue, that is the same as Auphan right now. But of course with all the scripts and tools that are around now, you can only expect the level to have raised.

DeletedUser44759

chevay that was a truly facile comment....if i had a trained monkey it may well have given the same answer, however the word was going...not finished...and I think the intention of the comment should be obvious to even the most simple minded of village sponsored idiots?

The simple fact is that to date their performance is no better than average and all the worship in the world won't change that....

DeletedUser

from w62 easily.

This is laughable what part of your mind thought of this naive statement, i played w62 and auphan were nothing more than average and are still nothing more than average. Being able to time op's is only one of many things needed in this game !

nowitsover

This is laughable what part of your mind thought of this naive statement, i played w62 and auphan were nothing more than average and are still nothing more than average. Being able to time op's is only one of many things needed in this game !

I bet there are not many laughing in this world right now. Unless you are not thinking in terms of merges and outnumbering, there isn`t or has not been anything being superior yet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110713

If auphan are only average, then name a tribe that is above.

DeletedUser

I'd greatly enjoy seeing Auphan gangbanged by ZIPS, |TheR|, and EGO.

I feel like the huge walls of smug posting about how l33t they are would drop dramatically.

DeletedUser

lol... Ego launching long distance... always a funny thought :lol: