|TheiR| Doomed!

• Thread starter DeletedUser105025
  • Start date

DeletedUser108070

This thread has nothing to do with zips, or ego... :icon_confused:

Actually, the thread title is "TheR are doomed ...

ZIPS directly effected that doom... so, the fact that ZIPS is not currently pouring concentrated efforts at TheR, indicates a light at the end of the doom tunnel maybe?

i'd say it's relevant ... BUT, now that the holiday break is over, i'd expect more activities to come

DeletedUser105025

Actually, the thread title is "TheR are doomed ...

ZIPS directly effected that doom... so, the fact that ZIPS is not currently pouring concentrated efforts at TheR, indicates a light at the end of the doom tunnel maybe?

i'd say it's relevant ... BUT, now that the holiday break is over, i'd expect more activities to come

Official thread for Auphan F. v |TheR| F.

I created this thread, as an on topic Auphan v TheR. Not for people to post any other stats, especially anything completely unrelated like EGO.

ZIPS didnt directly effect any doom, TheR brought it on themselves, when they knew we were coming for them, yet continued to try and run in the opposite direction towards ZIPS.

ZIPS has a 'ceasefire' with TheR atm, probably so they can get some free eats, i would think you'd know that, especially if i do.

Once ZIPS has eaten the remainder of their free buffet, maybe they can go back to the cheap buffet that is TheR.

I put whats happening at the moment down to ZIPS losing their wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108070

I created this thread, as an on topic Auphan v TheR. Not for people to post any other stats, especially anything completely unrelated like EGO.

ZIPS didnt directly effect any doom, TheR brought it on themselves, when they knew we were coming for them, yet continued to try and run in the opposite direction towards ZIPS.

ZIPS has a 'ceasefire' with TheR atm, probably so they can get some free eats, i would think you'd know that, especially if i do.

Once ZIPS has eaten the remainder of their free buffet, maybe they can go back to the cheap buffet that is TheR.

I put whats happening at the moment down to ZIPS losing their wallet.

lol ... unless i'm mistaken, Auphan joined the war AFTER ZIPS, and aren't currently lighting the war front on fire, but that's irrelevant ...

my apologies, as i should know better and ZIPS aren't typically ones to toot their own horn ...

the intermission is over and the thread is now back to your string quartet

DeletedUser105025

You're going way off topic, and yes, you would be wrong.

My earlier reply about ZIPS v EGO being an unrelated comment in a thread about the Auphan v TheR war, in your eyes is obviously stupid. Maybe you should think twice before posting in future.

Since you've only joined ZIPS recently, you can be forgiven for not knowing much about how ZIPS, and Auphan came about being at war with TheR. My only advice would be, stop posting about things you don't fully understand.

DeletedUser108070

You're going way off topic, and yes, you would be wrong.

My earlier reply about ZIPS v EGO being an unrelated comment in a thread about the Auphan v TheR war, in your eyes is obviously stupid. Maybe you should think twice before posting in future.

Since you've only joined ZIPS recently, you can be forgiven for not knowing much about how ZIPS, and Auphan came about being at war with TheR. My only advice would be, stop posting about things you don't fully understand.

perhaps you need to check the stats ... having been in ZIPS, then joining PEND to oversee a few changes, then rejoining ZIPS, i have full and complete knowledge of Auphan's "entering" the war with |TheR| after ZIPS, and how they came to join in ...

despite fully understanding ... i will take your advice ... war stats update?

nowitsover

war stats update?
03 Jan-08 Jan[spoil]
gm7v.png

[/spoil]
Overall
[spoil]
jpzl.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105025

perhaps you need to check the stats ... having been in ZIPS, then joining PEND to oversee a few changes, then rejoining ZIPS, i have full and complete knowledge of Auphan's "entering" the war with |TheR| after ZIPS, and how they came to join in ...

despite fully understanding ... i will take your advice ... war stats update?

Its obvious you don't fully understand from what you've been saying.

#1 TheR declared on ZIPS. ZIPS had no intention of warring TheR.

#2 Auphan had plans to war TheR long before TheR declared on ZIPS, all tribes involved knew this.

#3 ZIPS asked many a time for Auphan to declare on TheR ASAP, after TheR had declared on ZIPS.

Hope this clears things up a little for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|

Timeframe: 30/01/2014 03:32:57 to 30/01/2014 03:33:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 0
Difference: 122

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,140,014
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,140,014

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|
Side 2:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 340
Difference: 316

chart

Side 1: 231,535
Side 2: 3,156,259
Difference: 2,924,724

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 45
Difference: 45

chart

Side 2: 435,612
Difference: 435,612

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser105025

SMOKE have their own agenda as to internalling TheR, i think we can all have an educated guess as to why ;)

DeletedUser

so they can spell wolf's name in villages in the bottom of the eastern hemisphere?

I was more just pointing their nobling out so we could see who wins the race to the finish.

DeletedUser105025

Auphan:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 369
Difference: 345

chart

Side 1: 231,535
Side 2: 3,402,990
Difference: 3,171,455

chart

[/SPOIL]

ZIPS:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PEND, ZIPS

Side 2: 34
Difference: 34

chart

Side 2: 307,759
Difference: 307,759

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser85315

I used to think TheR was the worst rank 1 tribe to walk w66, because lets be honest.... they were terrible..., BUT Smoke is indeed giving them a run for their money...... is there something ironic about being on the bottom of the map???? Is it coincidence?? or are people just better adapt to expanding in a southern demeanor???

Players have a tougher time expanding to the North?
The southern tribes have had TERRIBLE leadership?
Too many internals in the South?
Better player/accounts in the north?
Which is it????

Nitto

DeletedUser37628

I used to think TheR was the worst rank 1 tribe to walk w66, because lets be honest.... they were terrible..., BUT Smoke is indeed giving them a run for their money...... is there something ironic about being on the bottom of the map???? Is it coincidence?? or are people just better adapt to expanding in a southern demeanor???

Players have a tougher time expanding to the North?
The southern tribes have had TERRIBLE leadership?
Too many internals in the South?
Better player/accounts in the north?
Which is it????

Nitto

Main issue with the South is that I left, obviously.

The idea that there are better players in the north is laughable, it would seem as though SOMETHING or SOME THINGS happened that caused skilled players in the south to lose interest in this world. So it goes.