Them damn Church Questions Again

DeletedUser

Can anyone confirm what I hear That on this world you CAN demolish yer 1st church, I normaly play W30 and I know you can't on there

DeletedUser

You can't demolish it on neither of the two worlds, but you can catapult them down.. Perhaps get your barracks to lvl 15 soon? :/

DeletedUser

You can't demolish it on neither of the two worlds, but you can catapult them down.. Perhaps get your barracks to lvl 15 soon? :/

oh c'mon

how many times does this get debated and still people give incorrect info out...

you can demolish your first church HOWEVER many times you want until you get your second church not village

and it's the same church settings on all church worlds as far as i know.

You/Anybody cannot catapult your first church in any circumstance, but you can catapult down any other church but takes a lot of cats.

Hope this sums it up for you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

oh c'mon

how many times does this get debated and still people give incorrect info out...

you can demolish your first church HOWEVER many times you want until you get your second church not village
Hope this sums it up for you :icon_cool:

Headquarter demolishing overview said:
First church (Level 1) Building can not be demolished any further

Ow rly? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh well, that explains a lot :p According to Edwardt, you could demolish it, BUT, it would be smarter to wait for the second village. That is, he thought you could do it with one, and I was absolutely sure you couldn't.

Case cleared, all credits to xfirestorm? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Oh well, that explains a lot :p According to Edwardt, you could demolish it, BUT, it would be smarter to wait for the second village. That is, he thought you could do it with one, and I was absolutely sure you couldn't.

Case cleared, all credits to xfirestorm? :icon_smile:

no, how would you move it when you only had one village :icon_rolleyes:

i have 4 villages, i am pretty certain i know that you can't move it with one and when you can move it... since i only have one church :3 and not all villages are covered by same area.:icon_eek:

jack nash

I have a number of villages, and still cant demolish my first church, what's that all about? Are you guys just joking around saying it can be demolished?

DeletedUser

tw doesn't like you.

have you tried the destroy button. it helps

DeletedUser

I have a number of villages, and still cant demolish my first church, what's that all about? Are you guys just joking around saying it can be demolished?
wut they said^
or you haven't got a HQ level 15. :icon_wink:

either that or you have been hax.

DeletedUser

Hrmm.

Ive been gone for a year and a half, dont recall the exact mechanism.

If you have built a second church, but demo it, will you then be able to move the first again?

Makes sense that you could.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hrmm.

Ive been gone for a year and a half, dont recall the exact mechanism.

If you have built a second church, but demo it, will you then be able to move the first again?

Makes sense that you could.

I'd imagine so

Not sure why you would want to though? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Buddy wants to move his first church for better coverage of some new conquers.

Already has a second church though, upgraded.

Its worth it for him to demolish the second if he can move the first, but an expensive 'oops' if not.

DeletedUser

Buddy wants to move his first church for better coverage of some new conquers.

Already has a second church though, upgraded.

Its worth it for him to demolish the second if he can move the first, but an expensive 'oops' if not.

try it and post here >:]

i think you would be able to, since the only restrictions on moving it is another church...